Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? (18627 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Just Got An Invite From Sterling Bank For Interview, Any One Got This Invite Too / Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by Diplenty(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2010
What u described as psychology is the OPQ- occupational personality questionnaire. I remember you fill a questionnaire about work situations & your reaction; something most like u or least like. After this u get to see a psychologist who asks you normal interview questions and tries to correlate
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by BORDEAUX(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
jobsforyou:

Pick up a job interview book from our website to be a be able to pass this interview. our books are informative and you will be glad you read it. You can find them on the website in my signature below

Correct your self mr jobforyou, i dont need your book to pass the interview, i can assure u, you'll here my Testimony soon; i'll do it without your book!
Diplenty:

What u described as psychology is the OPQ- occupational personality questionnaire. I remember you fill a questionnaire about work situations & your reaction; something most like u or least like. After this u get to see a psychologist who asks you normal interview questions and tries to correlate
Thanks Diplenty for your priceless advice kiss
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by DEEBOY29(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2010
Just heard that TEPNG has started contacting people.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 1:22am On Jun 08, 2010
DEEBOY29:

Just heard that TEPNG has started contacting people.
are they calling in batchesl?
i did the first int.vw and i've not been called yet.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by tuns10: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2010
hello house,i wrote my first test january and did the last stage of interview april and i have not heard anything from them since then.Pls is there anyone that knows whats going on with them cus i am getting impatient and tensed. ANY ONE WITH USEFUL INFO PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by sorealguy: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2010
Haba Tuns10!!!!!!! U hav not contributed to this thread.You have gotten to the last stage of Total recruitment process yet u have no meaningful contribution but you want infos from others. how can u be so selfish?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by tuns10: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
wow,m so sory if i sounded selfish and as per giving a meaningful contribution;i wrote my first test jan 30th got called a week later for an interview 2-in one actually, it consisted of firstly a chat with 2 guys about topics in my field of study and then a group discussion ,then i was called for another interview april and which was at the total HQ and v been waiting since then for a reply from them.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by DEEBOY29(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2010
@Chairman1. I am not sure if they are calling in batches. I was contacted by their consultant in the UK asking me to schedule further interview which is going to be competency based.

@Tuns10 Where did you do your test and can you please give us more information about each stage of the recruitment process you went through?

Is there anyone else who has been contacted by Total or PEARNKANDOLA?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by Ayo7(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2010
@Tuns10, Thanks for your post and the info.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by tuns10: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2010
i asked a question and was accused of being selfish and got no meaningful reply ,all i got were questions anyway
@ Ay o i applied for the post of an accountant and i dont av any info as per the stages.i am based in lagos and they have not gotten back to me since the last stage sad sad sad sad guess theres nobody to provide me with a meaningful answer
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by Ayo7(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2010
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by kildran: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2010
@ ay o

Hello, what engineering position did u apply for with Total? is ita process engineering position? did u write an engineering test?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by tuns10: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2010
@ Ay o i dont have any contact with anybody at HR if i had i would have called,but i hope i get 2 hear from them soonest
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by kildran: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
ay_o

Please talk, let those of us with interviews pending know how to prepare. Thanks
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by tuns10: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ Ay_o hi ,have u gotten a response from them cus its taking so long
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by aaaosas(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2010
Please, brother and sister advice me on what i may come across on Total test, just as i've got an Invitation for a
Selection Tests for
PAYMENT OFFICER
Thanks.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by aaaosas(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2010
I need insight on lng stuffs,
pls can some do me a big
favour by sending any
practise question him or
her can lay her hands on to
my box? my id is
aaaosas@yahoo.com. if
u can do this for me before
wkend, i wud be very
grateful
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by Frankienel(m): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2010
aaaosas:

Please, brother and sister advice me on what i may come across on Total test, just as i've got an Invitation for a
Selection Tests for
PAYMENT OFFICER
Thanks.

congrats aaaosas! let me join u in adding my voice to urs, i was contacted too for an aptitude and professional test for COST CONTROLLER, i first wondered that a job for not meant for freshers wld require aptitude test! the reality is that i need to write the test! can anyone who's gone through similar path help with info on what to expect and how i cld prepare! am sure this will help more people than myself.

full of appreciation.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by PresidKing(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2010
Pls has anyone been invited for "DRILLING TECHNICIAN" I applied but still earnestly waiting for invitations.

if yes pls what date is the interview
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by spydarman: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2010
hello people i have a test to write on friday with total nigeria. i need the test format from those that have written it before now. i was invited for IT engineering. please i need help.

thank you
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by ibomade: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hi Spy.darman,

Where in PH is the venue of the test?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by khadji: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
give me clue on o honey well well text we did at amuwo odofin in mile2
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by JahMan1: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Bordeaux,were you able to finish the 32 questions in verbal reasoning in 18 minutes and 20 questions in numerical in 20 minutes?

Peeps,how do they cut off the people to be invited for the interview because in the whole hall I wrote mine,nobody seems to solve more than half of each section?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by KingEmeka: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
My Brothers,

Has anyone been invited for the position of 'Experienced Chief Operator'? I'm yet to hear from them.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by lapazarian: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^^^^^lol, they do give jobs, but they want the right guys to get it, Total is the best coy to work for in Naija of today in terms of everything.

@ Remii:

Tell me more about Total being the best Coy to work for.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by JahMan1: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Frankienel,
Any news about the outcome of the test of July 27th?
I wrote for drilling Cost Controller.
I am believing God for that job.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by yemisolar(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2010
hi guys, if you need #50-100,000 to start/grow your business. you cal e- mail me at pettral@yahoo.com. or call 08052141582.

this is strictly for small business owners only.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
pls do u know if TEPNG has started contacting people for the test conducted in PH the last week in July?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by JahMan1: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Taliban,
You wrote the test for what position and on what date?
They promised to contact successful people after 2 weeks.
Anyone been contacted?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by Ejiro4ng(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
Please has any body been called for Total Interview with respect to test written on July 2010. they promised to call up succesfull candidates in mi august.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by napoleon77(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Ejiro4ng, lots of people have been interviewed already! I was interviewed on the 19th and pray they call me for the next stage
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by peace107: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2010
napoleon77

Please do you know if Payment Officers have been interviewed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2024 Recruitment Of 30,000 Policemen Begins Nationwide On Monday – PSC / Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? / Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.