Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? (18628 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Just Got An Invite From Sterling Bank For Interview, Any One Got This Invite Too / Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by JahMan1: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Napoleon,
you were interviewed for what post pls?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by napoleon77(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Jah Man, JV Accountant
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by bennie1980(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
Has anyone attended payment officers interview? Please let us know
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by JahMan1: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Bennie,
Not really ehard of anyone for payment officer.
heard about interviews for cost controller,drilling cost controller,drilling technicians'Junior PSC accountants.
Anybody been invited for presentation to senior management?
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by segunolad(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
Pls has anybody been invited for IT Engineer interview.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by segunolad(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
Pls guys, I checked my online at total website and my application is under examination.
Pls what is the real meaning of this application status.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by JahMan1: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Segunolad,
It means you still have hope of being invited.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by Nuellaa: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
peeps!!!!!!!!!! I was invited for a selection apptitude and professional test by Total. what do i need to prepare with GMAT or what? No one has said anythging on what the format of the test is like. I need your inputs like yesterday cos my test is on the 2nd of March for HR professional.
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by dpresido(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
Hi Nairalanders, I also got invited for a Selection Aptitude and Professional Test with TOTAL slated for 2nd March. Can anyone help with an idea of what their test looks like? I applied for HR professional. PLSSSD HELP OOOOO. Thanks all
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by jybolee: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
pls guys dat got d invite was it d total advert dat came out in dec 2011? and what discipline did u study and what post did u apply4? cos i applied for commercial oil and gas analyst studied mech eng and am still xpectin my invite? pls guys help us wit more info so as to keep hope alive tanks,
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by dpresido(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2012
Yeah,

It was the advert that came out in December thereabout. I had my pedigree in HR though.

Someone said the invite are in batches based on field applied for. Though this I cannot confirm.

Lets trust God for the best sha
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by jybolee: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2012
@dpresido thanks for d response,still awaiting mine by God's grace
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by akae47us(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
I wrote the Total test today in Lagos for HR Professionals and it was only an aptitude test (numerical and verbal). The professional test was moved for a different day. It will be conducted only for successful candidates from the aptitude test. But the candidates will have to undergo a psychological interview with an external consultant before been considered for the professional test. The aptitude test was Shl numerical and verbal. Verbal was 32 questions for 18mins and Numerical was 20 questions for 20mins. We expect to get feedback of the test before 15th of March through emails and the recruitment process will continue till June. The process includes aptitude test, psychological interview, professional test, interview with HR team, interview with Management team, and then Medicals. God Help us all.

1 Like

Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by JARUSHUB: 5:54pm On May 07, 2019
You may find this helpful

TOTAL NIGERIA INTERVIEW COACHING
https://www.jarushub.com/total-nigeria-interview-coaching/

TOP FIVE QUESTIONS ASKED DURING AN INTERVIEW WITH TOTAL NIGERIA
https://www.jarushub.com/top-five-questions-asked-during-an-interview-with-total-nigeria-upstream-downstream/
Re: Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? by Dapeternal: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2021
I just attend total interview hoping to hear from them. Can you help me to determine how long it may take to hear from them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Offer, Had I Acted Unwise? / Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.