Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People (4861 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Odingo1:

Igbos have done that many times in Kano, heaven did not fall.

Infact in one of the riot in Kano, Igbos fought the rioters and force them to retreat from Sabon gari.
Do what in Kano, even when they beheaded your people, you keep mute. Go their and try shit. A day is coming when Yoruba will give una that thing una want. Akure spanking will be a baby's play.

6 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Odingo1: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2018
funmijoyb:

If we are Morton's for Buhari's declaration of June 12 as democracy day in Nigeria.
we are not the most foolish tribe in the world screaming marginalization

The north will soon kill Tinumbu and grant your tribe another public holiday to celebrate his death.

4 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2018
funmijoyb:

What of Enugu, IMO,Anambra?
You're a big dunce Lagos, Ondo has crude oil more than SE.
Ask him if all the oil they claimed is up the half of that of ondo

4 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Odingo1: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Do what in Kano, even when they beheaded your people, you keep mute. Go their and try shit. A day is coming when Yoruba will give una that thing una want. Akure spanking will be a baby's play.

Hausa-Fulani is killing you people publicly in your own papa house from Lagos to Ile-Ife na Igbo people you won go flex muscle with abi.

4 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Odingo1:

The north will soon kill Tinumbu and grant your tribe another public holiday to celebrate his death.
Let them kill him. We all know that thing they pain una for body, that why someone that claimed to be educated and high places among you couldn't hide his pain. Nwosu and nwazuruike are right in their assertions. Lazy thinkers n foolish. What a perfect qualification.

5 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Okoroawusa: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Odingo1:

You cant deport your fellow citizens in the same country or are you a product of Owolowo free education.
u r still not getting what the guy is saying

when did it start becoming "the same country" to you?

5 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Odingo1: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Ask him if all the oil they claimed is up the half of that of ondo

We agree that it is not upto Ondo oil but it is you Yoruba people that cry over all over the social media on hearing the word Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Odingo1:

Hausa-Fulani is killing you people publicly in your own papa house from Lagos to Ile-Ife na Igbo people you won go flex muscle with abi.
The last I read, just 10 fulanis ransacked, killed and raped your people in enugu, after una hairy chest beating. Only for you people to declare fasting and prayers. Only on nairaland, na their una dey flex muscles grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Odingo1:

We agree that it is not upto Ondo oil but it is you Yoruba people that cry over all over the social media on hearing the word Biafra.
Dey cry, like they block road at ore for una not to pass right

5 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Odingo1: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Okoroawusa:

u r still not getting what the guy is saying

when did it start becoming "the same country" to you?

It is the same country as far as there is no sovereign state of Biafra.

If you want to deport them, they should have Biafra so that you will have a country where you can deport them to.

3 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
DEAD YORUBAS OOOHH!!!
LIVING YORUBAS OOOHH!!!
YET TO DIE YORUBAS OOHH!!
ARE SOPHISTICATED MOROOOONNNNNNSSS!!!
You sure you are not slowpoke, and someone come tell you you are Jew n you started drumming, licking his shoes n drinking his urine? Who be morons between you n them.

5 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Odingo1: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
The last I read, just 10 fulanis ransacked, killed and raped your people in enugu, after una hairy chest beating. Only for you people to declare fasting and prayers. Only on nairaland, na their una dey flex muscles grin
Aleast they can only do that as hit and run not like in Yoruba land where they kill in the day light with full audacity, they kill and refuse to run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Odingo1:

Atleast they are not irredeemable sophisticated moronss
Who told you, people that lick shoes n drink urine are worst than irredeemable morons, they are zombies

3 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Odingo1:

Aleast they can only do that as hit and run not like in Yoruba land where they kill in the day light with full audacity, they kill and refuse to run.
By declaring fasting and prayers

3 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by mypains: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
A slowpoke is a man who lives in Yoruba land, works and earns a living in Yoruba land, raises his children in Yoruba land and calls all Yoruba people SOPHISTICATED MORONS on a public platform

Ochereome Nnanna is a slowpoke
he is a Nigerian and deserve to be anywhere in the country. If you don't want him, let the Nigerian government allow them have Biafra.

I don't see how what he has said isn't true when you all celebrate a declaration that can't even bring down the price of fuel or save guard the life of your unborn children.

3 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by mypains: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

what's the truth ?
the truth is bitter...

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by CONFAMA: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2018
funmijoyb:

The man is more ugly than Orangutans, baboon, vultures that you guys call him na.
He's unrepentant fool.

How can he insulted the people he live amidst?

Yoruba's too dey gentle sha..Can he call Hausa or fulani man morons in kano?

lol...are you the same Funmi that called him an orangutan on facebook?

2 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Ofemannnu: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
DEAD YORUBAS OOOHH!!!
LIVING YORUBAS OOOHH!!!
YET TO DIE YORUBAS OOHH!!
ARE SOPHISTICATED MOROOOONNNNNNSSS!!!

Coming from an Igbo?Igbos are barbarians who started learning how to wear clothes in 1921.. grin

5 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Bethel4Life(f): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Says someone from a lazy thinking race. I am sure this one has taken corpse's water as well.
lol.. e pain am

2 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Sirjamo: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Bethel4Life:
u people seem to amaze me...its only in nigeria that a citizen will address himself as accommodating his fellow citizens in the same country..truly u people are sophisticated morons..
I have never seen a Yoruba person who has lived in the east for a long time before, because you people are cannibals, you eat strangers.

6 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ContentedK: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Jus see this Dracula. Corpse's water is working wonders.
just read the senseless garbage that you wrote, no wonder you were called a sophisticated slowpoke... your village skull mining elders can't be blunt with the truth like that man

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by Klinee: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Drchristian:

You shouldn't be amazed by what your people started.

When is Yoruba or Hausa lands u will call it Nigeria when is Igbo land u called it Biafra land. you love to cause trouble sha.

They're indeed accommodating you..Lagos is Yoruba land bf Nigerian. he doesn't need to insult them there

Truth!!
You people should Stop saying this rubbish, Lagos in not own by Yorubas alone it is owned by all Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ContentedK: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2018
funmijoyb:

The man is more ugly than Orangutans, baboon, vultures that you guys call him na.
He's unrepentant fool.

How can he insulted the people he live amidst?

Yoruba's too dey gentle sha..Can he call Hausa or fulani man morons in kano?
funmi please go and wash your dirty pant before you come to my mention... and also write a proper English next time

2 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by HiddenShadow: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Drchristian:
He wants to appraise June 12 after he has publicly condemned it in his previous facebook comments.

I think the insults don dey reset his brain..u shouldn't insult people that accommodated you and praise d ones that pushed you out.

Do you know why you people are sophisticated morons.?

How can you people be happy to receive a reward from a president whose hero (Abacha) imprisoned MKO.

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by e7ejinima: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Drchristian:
He was giving this response but he has since deleted it.

Vanguard will be sold out tomorrow Monday. Quote me on it.

I will have to book my copy now.

For those waiting for his sack letter, you will wait in vain and I say, ntooooooooor. Pls someone paste Dino's ntooor pix on my behalf

2 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by HiddenShadow: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Sirjamo:
I have never seen a Yoruba person who has lived in the east for a long time before, because you people are cannibals, you eat strangers.

You also eat the human meats that is why you get angry whenever the word Biafra is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by HiddenShadow: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2018
e7ejinima:

Vanguard will be sold out tomorrow Monday. Quote me on it.

I will have to book my copy now.

For those waiting for his sack letter, you will wait in vain and I say, ntooooooooor. Pls someone paste Dino's ntooor pix on my behalf

Nobody can sack that guy.

He said the gospel truth.

How can a people accept a reward from a president who worships Abacha the jailer of Abiola.

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by resurgent2019: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Klinee:
You people should Stop saying this rubbish, Lagos in not own by Yorubas alone it is owned by all Nigeria.

You people just like frustrating others. You can continue irritating the nation. You have been condemned to that position.

2 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Odingo1:

You cant deport your fellow citizens in the same country or are you a product of Owolowo free education.
grin oh, so you can even mentioned one of awolowo's achievements. What can we mention about run away king? Thank you awoo for giving me free education instead of death.

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2018
Klinee:
Go and tell ambode. Own by all ko, own by doll ni. Come collect am na

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Do you know why you people are sophisticated morons.?

How can you people be happy to receive a reward from a president whose hero (Abacha) imprisoned MKO.
Look the picture below and tell me who are the real Morøns.

2 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To Ochereome Nnanna For Insulting The Yoruba People by funmijoyb(f): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2018
CONFAMA:

lol...are you the same Funmi that called him an orangutan on facebook?
No. Na coincidence lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Buhari Picture Is Giving Wailers Sleepless Nights (Photo) / This Is Why LP Is Not Challenging Result Of Presidential Election / See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.