Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (66714 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Neoteny(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
ModsareChevres:
Bobrisky's dressing is confusing

Well what do you expect from a gender-confused idiot...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by sshyne(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
TemmyTee82:

You give to the church too. I hope God's work require money, and full time pastors should be catered for by the church. So you should give to support God's work, and also to help others. You will be blessed for it. But the problem is a lot of pastors twist the whole thing and make it sound mandatory. It is necessary, but not mandatory.

There's nothing like full-time pastors..its all scam.. The apostles had a day job read 2Thessalonian 3:6-13(6And now, dear brothers and sisters, we give you this command in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ: Stay away from all believersc who live idle lives and don’t follow the tradition they receivedd from us. 7For you know that you ought to imitate us. We were not idle when we were with you. 8We never accepted food from anyone without paying for it. We worked hard day and night so we would not be a burden to any of you. 9We certainly had the right to ask you to feed us, but we wanted to give you an example to follow. 10Even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “Those unwilling to work will not get to eat.”
11Yet we hear that some of you are living idle lives, refusing to work and meddling in other people’s business. 12We command such people and urge them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and work to earn their own living. 13As for the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good.

14Take note of those who refuse to obey what we say in this letter. Stay away from them so they will be ashamed. 15Don’t think of them as enemies, but warn them as you would a brother or sister.)

They gave us an example to follow so why don't they follow it?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Nancy2018(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
moscobabs:
You mean Bobrisky goes to church?

What type of church is that? What did the pastor preach in that church?
P
Hypocracy in Christianity is out of this world

To church was actually created for sinners to come to and not for Holly people.... The church is like a spiritual hospital
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by swiperthefox: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so men dressed as women are allowed in church now?! since these people are clueless about the words in their holy book, let me be the bearer of bad news and give these deluded people a very important verse....

Deuteronomy 22:5
A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

you either follow EVERYTHING written in the bible or nothing, but you certainly cant choose to follow only what fits your selfish agenda.
Not that I support this cross dresser Bobrisky. I quoted you because of the scripture you quoted to support your assertion. When the bible was written, what was men's or women's clothing?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Idaok007(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hope am not seeing something like ball in that bobrisky chest?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Juliusdking(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
richeeyo:
Tenants of a vip section in hell
u sure say u no go dey among dem?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Oworock(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Melvin2000:
I doubt if you're a real Christian. What is wrong is totally wrong, no matter how u paint it.
Am a real one.

What is wrong is wrong, accepted. But what am saying is everyone is doing wrong thing according to the chapter he quoted.

So if you are doing wrong, you don't need to accuse another person because he is doing a different version of wrong attitude.

You see in the Bible, Jesus asked those who has no sin to stone the promiscuous woman, but nobody can do because everyone is a sinner.

So don't let us spare a sin for another, sin is sin.

Someone who die by accident and who die by sleeping and not waking, they have one thing that is important.

DEATH
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
swiperthefox:
Not that I support this cross dresser Bobrisky. I quoted you because of the scripture you quoted to support your assertion. When the bible was written, what was men's or women's clothing?

the fact that the bible mentions it means that, obviously, some garment were/are meant for women and others for men, and people shouldnt mix that.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by HomeOfMe(f): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so men dressed as women are allowed in church now?! since these people are clueless about the words in their holy book, let me be the bearer of bad news and give these deluded people a very important verse....

A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

you either follow EVERYTHING written in the bible or nothing, but you certainly cant choose to follow only what fits your selfish agenda.
But the lord also said,"Come as you àre". She was dressed like a woman that she claims to be. The ushers could not have been looking out for her to stop her from entering the church. As you know,church is a gathering,not a building.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by sapeleboi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
blood of jesus. what is bobrisky doing in church
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by DavSagacity(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

Even if na rent...

Poor man fit rent am??
I hear you. but what am trying to say is that you need to change your poor man mentality. it has eaten deep into you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by chinchonglee(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2018
DavSagacity:

I hear you. but what am trying to say is that you need to change your poor man mentality. it has eaten deep into you.
Rich man!! Abeg help me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by deebsman1(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

@SXME come and see o, someone is being truthful with the word of God here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
But the lord also said,"Come as you àre". She was dressed like a woman that she claims to be. The ushers could not have been looking out for her to stop her from entering the church. As you know,church is a gathering,not a building.

yet these same churches would turns away beggars and people indecently dressed. abi? why would they even have ushers at the door of these churches if "everyone" was allowed in?! some will tell you to take off your hat, and if i came dressed like i just came out the gym, or babes dressed like them video hoes, they will certainly turn us down.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by gwama: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
In which church do we accept this kind of clothing to participate in the mass? It is surely a church of the end of time. What is certain is not a deeper life church grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by CptBule(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

here is a very important question for you to answer... a sinner who do not desist from sinful act, should they be allowed in church? if you believe that YES, then you mean that i can be the biggest murderer/rapist, bathing in the glory of sin, and so long as i come to church every weekend to fill the fraudster in robe's pocket, i am good to go?!

sorry bro, i dont speak Korean so i dont understand anything you just wrote.

believing that i am a religious sheep is your 1st mistake on this issue.... and as much as i am very well versed in the con called RELIGION, i have a brain and intend to fully use it. i certainly dont need no holy book to tell me whats right or wrong.

but of course NOT, you should only follow what fits your selfish agenda, right?

that verse is very specific, and if your people decided to disregard it, then take the issue with your people. but dont come at me for stating a simple fact here.

me, xtian?! gob forbid (lol)!!!!

no, i am not a religious sheep, and i certainly dont need a donkey in robe to tell me what i can or cant do in life. i have a brain and thats what i use to dictate my choices in life.

fraudsters in robe that are trending on instagram and FB, suddenly dont know who this bobo is?!? how befitting!

the bible has been used to enslave/kill/defraud billions of people, til this day.

Gospel
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by sweetv(f): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

OGA continue reading the Deuteronomy lets see the ones u have kept so far,since it was only that verse u took of all the commandments, even d ones of diverse seed been planted in a particular vineyard been a sin,you no dey practice am,the one d ask you not to wear cloths of diverse cotton like woollen and linens nko,but u do it,d one u will marry after a while u wount love her like u used to, r u not guilty....pls we are saved by grace and not by law,because if u continue counting dese tinz u wount make heaven,by the way who are u to judge and condem dem,and who made u a judge over them,run ur own race biko....see more and talk less...remain blessed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by OyinO: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shame and disgrace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / Fan Touches Kcee's Private Part On Stage / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.