Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (66538 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by helorin: 1:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Rapper Zlatan Ibile whose new dance step, legwork is currently trending and already taking over shaku shaku, shares loved up pictures with his girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga.

He caption; 'The day to talk never come !! Buh boy I love you @shigh_lofe'

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/zlatan-ibile-and-his-girlfriend-all-loved-up-photos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by helorin: 1:28am On Jan 05, 2019
See more lovely photos here >>> SEE MORE PHOTOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by adebuk17: 1:31am On Jan 05, 2019
lol they both look alike

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:32am On Jan 05, 2019
It is well oooo.......

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 1:35am On Jan 05, 2019
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Harry4truth: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....
me that is here dying for you, I know how you can get any male celebrity but I won't tell you so they don't steal you from me.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by tellwisdom: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Who is the zlatan among them?? sad

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2019
angry

Wait....Are you not the same person who came to certain thread wishing to be a BABY MAMA

Onyi22:

30 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2019
I think that’s his manager and not gf

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Tonmiwatimmy: 2:20am On Jan 05, 2019
They look like a used pad grin

8 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 2:36am On Jan 05, 2019
I almost sounded the gay alert before I spotted two abolomo on her chest.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by KiZiie(m): 3:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Celebrity and Dress sense sha

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmmm let me not talk embarassed
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 5:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

angry

17 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
me that is here dying for you, I know how you can get any male celebrity but I won't tell you so they don't steal you from me.
Lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Harry4truth: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

Lol
it's not a laughing matter oh, I really like you and would love to get to know you. I sent you a DM

12 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by fidelmarshal199: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Two local champions

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
it's not a laughing matter oh, I really like you and would love to get to know you. I sent you a DM
After u have joined others to insult me, u r now sending me DM

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Kenzico:
angry

Wait....Are you not the same person who came to certain thread wishing to be a BABY MAMA

Does it makes any difference?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Harry4truth: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

After u have joined others to insult me, u r now sending me DM
go through my posts very well, I never insulted you. Can you show me where I insulted you because now I'm confused. Also don't take what anyone here says to heart, you are pretty and if they can't see it, that's their problem.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Zaheertyler(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2019
that's Lyra's manger... they're good friends oo
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Who say that's his girlfriend? Bloggers no go kill pesin.

Listening to Burna Boy ft Zlatan--Killin dem
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Damzy007: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
go through my posts very well, I never insulted you. Can you show me where I insulted you because now I'm confused. Also don't take what anyone here says to heart, you are pretty and if they can't see it, that's their problem.
Lol badt guy

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by N0favors: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Two men in love

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmn.

See my signature.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
The only zlatan I know is the zlatan of Ibrahimovic
All other zlatan are riff raffs

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by ComeAndobo: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Who is the zlatan who is the girlfriend. All I see is two guys kissing.

16 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461708:
It is well.......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by dannybomb(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Lol is that not his sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Ladies Pose Their Backsides For Kayode Adebayo (Photos) / Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.