Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) (45851 Views)

Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Just In: Photos Of Senator Shehu Sani In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Barblow(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
When he was passing through all this some are wining & dinning with the government of the day then! But are now claiming they love Abiola, and that he won June 12 '93 election without raising a voice or finger then, maybe MKO would have been given his mandate.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by anigold(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:
Granted. Now, it appears his philosophy is at variance with that of the party to which he belongs. I keep wondering, wouldn't it be honourable of him to dump such W party and pitch tents with one he finds accommodating to his beliefs?
which party is the republican or democratic party .. cos there's no Nigerian party that has any decent ideology ,bunch of criminals stealing Nigeria"s common wealth

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by anigold(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
The prison becomes the audition point for loot sharing

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
collinsVP:
I thought there's a law that prohibits ex convicts from taking public office in Nigeria?
Same law that allows soldiers who'd committed treason to rule as civilian presidents.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by dxpecial(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
Mr SANI all this pictures won't help you in 2019 senatorial election. grin
shut up!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Daboomb: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
collinsVP:
I thought there's a law that prohibits ex convicts from taking public office in Nigeria?

I dont think he was CONVICTED by a LAW Court..

The top brass in those days of IBB and Abacha simply slam you in prison without trial. grin grin

I think IBB should also be jailed for the damage he did to this country.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Anaskie(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Baba don bleach for the whole east africa finish
Bros he was in prison for crying out loud...during Abacha's regime for that matter.
You can't expect him to be looking fair and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Anaskie:
Bros he was in prison for crying out loud...during Abacha's regime for that matter.
You can't expect him to be looking fair and healthy.
To you fairness symbolises health and dark skin signifies I'll health, hunger and poverty right?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
He's come a long way.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
This man Shehu sani is gradually showing his true colours.
His sinister, unannounced dissatisfaction with the Abiola award arises from PMB nonrecognition of the role he played in the June 12 debacle.

There's something innately dishonest and self serving about the way he's going about it.
Please be honest, if you were him, would you have kept quiet. He was hopelessly in prison and wasn't sure if he would come out alive. Walk his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Onliie(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
His sinister, unannounced dissatisfaction with the Abiola award arises from PMB nonrecognition of the role he played in the June 12 debacle.

There's something innately dishonest and self serving about the way he's going about it.
Im sure if such happen to you, you would be happy
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Onliie:
Im sure if such happen to you, you would be happy
Yes, because I derive my satisfaction in other people's happiness
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by amjustme2: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Prison without orange jumpsuit, is that one prison?
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Anaskie(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

To you fairness symbolises health and dark skin signifies I'll health, hunger and poverty right?
Idiot when did I say that dark skin symbolises hunger and poverty?

Someone was in Kirikiri prison under Abacha's regime for a long time and you expect him to still look the same way 22 years later as a serving Senator.

Go and find someone else to engage in petty complexion arguments with.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by ogoplus: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Truly, he has paid his dues as a pure democrat.

The "indomie generation" won't understand.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by chijokz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
joebases:
I have come to the conclusion that the prison cells are the surest way to power in Africa
I concur with your assertion.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
All our leaders are ex convict. It's well
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
softworldsystem:

it is not applicable to distinguish criminals
Education does a fool no good!!!.
Kids everywhere.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by duality(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Una just dey carry a political motivated award for head.

The Award adds absolutely nothing to Nigerian.

Is the award Good governance?
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by seguno2: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
joebases:
I have come to the conclusion that the prison cells are the surest way to power in Africa

Because African citizens who should vote and participate in the electoral process are caged in mental slavery
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by seguno2: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Who put him there?

Abacha, Buhari’s saint who did not steal our money despite billions of dollars recovered loot from him
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by dammiecool(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
collinsVP:
Go and read about presidential pardon

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Your view is overstretched. A mysterious interpolation.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by babzo(m): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2018
madjune:
Attention seeker.

I'm sure he was bailed out under a week.

Is he better than some of us who were wrongly locked up by the police in the course of unionism during our university days?
Under a week? Someone who was sentenced to over 20 years in jail for fighting for June 12.

You are a fake unionist if you dont know Shehu Sani and his brother. Tell me which police cell you were detained.

Nonsense man

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by babzo(m): 12:40am On Jun 11, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Sharap there my friend.

People will just to be talking nonsense.

Can you go through a 10th of what he passed through.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by babzo(m): 1:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Barblow:
When he was passing through all this some are wining & dinning with the government of the day then! But are now claiming they love Abiola, and that he won June 12 '93 election without raising a voice or finger then, maybe MKO would have been given his mandate.

God bless you now and forever.
Infact may you experience supernatural help and progress this week. May your children never lack anything good.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by madjune(m): 2:11am On Jun 11, 2018
babzo:

Under a week? Someone who was sentenced to over 20 years in jail for fighting for June 12.

You are a fake unionist if you dont know Shehu Sani and his brother. Tell me which police cell you were detained.

Nonsense man

Must you insult me for presenting my view?
How did we get to this level?
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by babzo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
madjune:

Must you insult me for presenting my view?
How did we get to this level?

I apologize. Please accept my unreserved apologies

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by madjune(m): 4:38am On Jun 15, 2018
babzo:

I apologize. Please accept my unreserved apologies

It's ok, man.
Apologies accepted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.