Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230b With Lotto Number He Gave Him - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230b With Lotto Number He Gave Him - Video (562 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230b With Lotto Number He Gave Him - Video by exlinkleads(f): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ghanaian Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230Billion With Lotto Number He Gave Him - Video

I don't if this is adrenalin rush or show off but a Ghanaian pastor, who is the head of the International Godsway Church, Pastor Daniel Obinim whom the wife once claimed to be an angel with foresight and is known to perform miracles has done it again.

The Ghanaian man of God was said to have encouraged his church member to play lotto game. Th lucky man with faith played the game and surprisingly won himself 3 billion Cedis which is N230,325,075,600 when converted to Nigerian currency.

The elated clergyman could not believe his ears and eyes when the lucky man came to give testimony in church that he somersaulted thrice. Aother man was seen joining him in the exercise.

See video below....

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/06/ghanaian-pastor-somersaults-after.html?m=1

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 dominique obinoscopy

Re: Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230b With Lotto Number He Gave Him - Video by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Exlinkleads , convert this video to a YouTube video and watch your thread hit FP
Re: Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230b With Lotto Number He Gave Him - Video by OhGeeBee: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Why won't he summersault when 23billion naira tithe is smilling at him.

If I'm the one I'll turn to martial artist at once.

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You Will Meet At Any Naija Music Shows / Oyo State Government Gives Little Taju A New Life / Janet Jackson Reveals Her Struggle With Depression As She Covers Essence Magazin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.