Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu (9824 Views)

Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / Air Peace: "This Entire Stuff Smells Of Nigerian/International Conspiracy" Says / Throwback: Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by ORIENTATION101: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Bethel4Life:
yorubas will prove to all how tribalistic they are if they use because of this gesture and vote buhari forgettin the killings goin all over da country
so igbo was not tribalistic and doing good by voting back Jonathan to power when more than 40 000 Nigerians lost their lives to dreadful Boko Haram.
herdsmen killings.
north eastern region became ghost town.
millions of Nigerians were displaced from their ancestral land in northern nigeria
boko harm was in control more than 40 local government

1 Like

Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2018

Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by yoribo: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Tilibu confirmed one Igbo boy as one day governor of Lagos state some time in the past. And one of the governors in the East did it also, Now Buhari has recognised Abiola as the winner of June presidential election, recognizing it, is not enough but he should show spirit of petrotism by ushering his son one month president as was done in the past.
Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by jumper524(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Bethel4Life:
yorubas will prove to all how tribalistic they are if they use because of this gesture and vote buhari forgettin the killings goin all over da country
ohh the SE and SS are not tribalistic when dey voted Jonathan with all the bokoharam bombing going on all over the country abi?

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by firo08(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
I was told these people are traitors I never believed until today. Can someone tell garba shehu that his present boss was part and parcel of the elites who conspired against MKO. Anyway I have no course to blame the trash we have today as politicians, I blame Lord Lugard for the useless amalgamation. I think it's hightime I and my family leave this country because bringing up a child in this devilish country requires the grace of God. I hate them all.
Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by baby124: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Stop speaking in parables... name the so called co-conspirators so that their images and names can be tarnished forever.
Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by Rosemarydesua: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Xander85:
It shows just how daft Nigerians are, and how anything goes in this country that we have the very man that truncated our democratic journey voted back in as president! All he had to do was promise us he's now a good boy.....a reformed democrat, and some moro'ns down south (forget the core north) believed him and placed their destiny and that of their kids in his hands!

Only in Naija! sad
Na so
Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by peacebe1815: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Redoil:
Buhari was part and parcel of abacha govt that killed mko and he should stop throwing placebos at us like dumb people who cant think and reason beyond nursery 2.
My fellow yoruba brothers let us demand for a better life, security and dividend of democracy from who ever is at the helm of govt.
Let us ask our self what buhari has done for us esp in agriculture and industrialisation. Let us stop jumping and frolickin upon emty crumbs of placebos been thrown at us like confuse rat.

Yes some regions see this govt as for the Yorubas. If I may ask, what exactly do Yoruba gain from the past administration? In term of appointment, developments, etc what do they gain compared to this govt. and many infrastructures that are going on in that region.
Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by Charly68: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Up till today,this chief conspirator is still singing back & front...never bold enough to tell us why he annulled the freest election in the history of the country..very proud and corrupt a man ..
Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by Ahmeduana(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
OF WHICH BUHARI IS A MEMBER.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Redoil:
Buhari was part and parcel of abacha govt that killed mko and he should stop throwing placebos at us like dumb people who cant think and reason beyond nursery 2.
My fellow yoruba brothers let us demand for a better life, security and dividend of democracy from who ever is at the helm of govt.
Let us ask our self what buhari has done for us esp in agriculture and industrialisation. Let us stop jumping and frolickin upon emty crumbs of placebos been thrown at us like confuse rat.

Why are you not proud of being ibo? Must you be Yoruba?
Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by teepain: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
NoSidonLook:
it pains me that its this same buhari that is honouring a man like abiola.
he doesnt deserve to honour men like abiola.
now some people think this evil buhari is a saint

I can only wonder why OBJ didn't honour MKO and at least gain whatever political capital that he could. I would have asked the same question of Musa Yaradua except for the fact that he died in the course of his Presidency and maybe he would have done something to immortalize him. GEJ at least tried to name UNILAG after MKO but OBJ didn't try at all.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by tete7000(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
These people can play politics with anything.
Re: Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu by soso101: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
NORSIYK:
That annulment was widely accepted by Nigerians except the vultures from the waste, imagine how the regime of that islamist and Igbo hater would have been? The man had bad intentions for Christians, same man thank sank millions of bibles. Thank God he never ruled this country.

Before Paul became an apostle, he had killed so many that believed and preached the dead and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He was on his way to continue the killing before he had an encounter with Jesus. He became the author of 13 books of the bible. It was on record that Abiola contributed to the building of St.Dominic catholic church in yaba. It was not the will of God for him to rule this country hence the election was annulled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Plans To Induce Observers, INEC And Security Officials - APC / Police Release Guidelines, Hotlines For Edo Governorship Election / Why It’s Difficult To Tame Banditry — George Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.