Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father (1120 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by peteregwu(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jonathan was first to recognize June 12 by immortalising my father but was stopped by those who didn't want him to have goodwill in South West

—Kola Abiola

The Republican News

But why is it that everything Jonathan did is what buhari is leveraging on, yet he is always castigating and defaming Jonathan? Unfortunately buhari is yet to do one thing..

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by HungerBAD: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol

FAKE NEWS.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by izzou(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin

Jonathan right now

Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by Blakjewelry(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
let me stay here and watch is going to happen below
Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jonathan, a bad man with good intentions. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by Ever8054: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
you may be right....but you wowo I beg....anyway buhari is in Morocco as I speak with you...

Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by chuksjuve(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
The earlier we know that this MKO award and its daily update is more of a distraction than intended , the better we will all wake up from this drama and hold the government of the day accountable to her incompetence...

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by Uyiii: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Jonathan, a bad man with good intentions. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Wehdone o. this your comment na wa o.
you only successfully ended up confusing everybody. Jonathan, buhari and yourself included.

It's just like saying, on the right side of your brain, there's nothing left and on the left side of your brain, there's nothing right.

even with this your sobriquet shobayo, e clear say you go don shayo ocheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by peteregwu(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
ShobayoEmma:

Na wao..... � �
Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by deji17: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
News without source. Is that one authentic news?

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by dukie25: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Same people who refused the name change of Unilag to Abiola University, are here spewing rubbish.

Dr Jonathan was the fairest president ever to govern Nigeria, resources were evenly distributed

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola: Jonathan Was First To Recognize June 12 By Immortalising My Father by peteregwu(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2018
dukie25:
Same people who refused the name change of Unilag to Abiola University, are here spewing rubbish.

Dr Jonathan was the fairest president ever to govern Nigeria, resources were evenly distributed

Abeg tell them..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Octogenarian: Kayode Fayemi’s Social Security Scheme Has Won Ekiti Elders’ Heart / Rivers APC Crises: Court Strikes Out Ojukaye/Amaechi File / What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.