Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks (19348 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by zombieHUNTER: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Endtimesmith:
I love her with my spirit,Soul and Body.

You must be a stalker sad
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2018
IS IT DREADS OR DEAD?
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by chuksjuve(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Afonjas no just get sense

I would have been shocked if you have said something reasonable. You acted through to your moniker..
Get well soon !
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

I rather think that, you don't just have sense. You no just get sense. All you tribal rêtards who come to NL every time turning every single post into afonja-Igbo abuses no have sense. You people really suck. How can you wake up early Monday morning while everyone is busy getting set for work, but your own mission is to come to NL and start tribe name calling again? You guys should grow up.
I just wonder o bro
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2018
i used to love locs until i came to Lagos... Every dick and harry is on dreads.. Shuo
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by bolliejay(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2018
jazinogold:
keep lying on Bob Marley....instead of saying dread is cheaper than Brazilian hair

She is the Dota in law of Harry Akande........google his worth
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by meobizy(f): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2018
This woman was a fine, dark skinned sistah. Ever since she started bleaching she's lost the ebony beauty I always associated her with.
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Nickymezor(f): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Beautiful woman kiss
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Assassin101: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2018
weed-marley inspired you, I know
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by donqx: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Mzflow(f): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Asa inspired me to lock my hair. wink
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2018
justi4jesu:
grin grin It looks good on her.

Eyebrows on point lipsrsealed

That's braids, not dreads
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by justi4jesu(f): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Chi59:

That's braids, not dreads

Isn't it obvious she is on braids or you haven't seen her on dreads before? undecided undecided
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2018
justi4jesu:

Isn't it obvious she is on braids or you haven't seen her on dreads before? undecided undecided
Chill, Bae. Just wanted to rile you up.
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by justi4jesu(f): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Chi59:

Chill, Bae. Just wanted to rile you up.

And you succeeded, a round of applause angry angry
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2018
justi4jesu:

And you succeeded, a round of applause angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Adanne9110(f): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2018
I love her cos of dread,,,infant whenever I hear her name,I look forward to seeing her picture of dread,,,,,,,not happy seeing her like others,,,,,
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Gerrard59(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
jazinogold:
keep lying on Bob Marley....instead of saying dread is cheaper than Brazilian hair

Someone who attended Corona school cannot be termed poor or not being able to purchase Brazilian hair.
Re: Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks by Makschinchin: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
justi4jesu:
grin grin It looks good on her.

Eyebrows on point lipsrsealed

That's not the dreads she's wearing. The op mentioned that she last wore one in 2011.. And I believe the picture attached is one of her recent pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Doctor Looks Cool As He Covers Vibe Magazine / Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post / Toyin Lawani Daughter's Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.