Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" (578 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2018

Police PRO Dolapo Badmus has asked that people stop tagging her in end Sars posts as she did not create the security agency and does not have the power to end it.

She wrote;

‘Hey! Stop tagging me to #Endsars kindly
note that I didn’t start SARS and cannot end
SARS! So I will appreciate if you can stop
telling me to Endsars, my duty is to feed the
public about police information and police
about the public! Vice versa.

I have written an open letter to the bad eggs in SARS’. ‘that’s my stand concerning them! #ifyouknowyouknow! So it’s a waste of time and data to be channeling #Endsars to me, kindly channel your request accordingly.
Merci Mille fois. Only tag me about police
misdeeds or inactions! I can’t end SARS, I didn’t start it’.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/i-did-not-create-sars-and-can-not-stop-it-dolapo-badmus/
Re: Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" by eezeribe(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2018
All these celebrity police officers...
The day the so called SARS will meet her not wearing her uniform, they will tag her a yahoo girl and give her the beating of her life, then force her at gunpoint to empty her bank account and transfer the money to them.
#END SARS...
Re: Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" by bedspread: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Even SARS is Tired for SARS
Re: Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2018
bedspread:
Even SARS is Tired for SARS
Really?
Re: Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2018
eezeribe:
All these celebrity police officers...
The day the so called SARS will meet her not wearing her uniform, they will tag her a yahoo girl and give her the beating of her life, then force her at gunpoint to empty her bank account and transfer the money to them.
#END SARS...

Chai!

Only in Nigeria
Re: Dolapo Badmus: "I Did Not Create SARS And Can Not Stop It" by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2018

(1)

APC Chairmanship: Declaration Speech Of FORMER Governor Clement Ebri. / Ganduje’s Commissioner Moves Against Kwankwaso / PDP And Their Mathematical Propaganda. #PDPOLODO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.