Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Deadly Missions - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (66998 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by Jesse1991: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2018
Keep up the good work.
Re: Deadly Missions by HazardMan(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Pheew! That was a long and a nice ride, i love the way you update. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by timstone(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
*VOTING IS STILL IN PROGRESS TILL JUNE 30th*
*_PLEASE CAST A VOTE FOR ME TODAY_*

*JUST ONE VOTE A DAY FROM YOU CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENT*

*JUST 7 DAYS TO GO...* _PLS, LET'S CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK YOU'VE STARTED FOR ME_

Visit http://prestigeanchor.com/vote/

Scroll down to *Students CEO of the Year* Category and vote for me (Vote * Ifunanya ukachukwu * ) as *Student CEO of the Year* in the ongoing Award voting Process of PALEC AWARDS to be hosted at the University of Benin Students Leadership Conference on the 7th of July 2018 .

Vote via �
http://prestigeanchor.com/vote/

Kindly do help in casting your vote to enable me get " *Eulogised as a Trailblazer at the Grand Finale at University of Benin, Festus Iyayi Hall come July 7th, 2018 by 10am."*

_* Voting is once in a day till June 30th & you can use all different browsers on you phone or system to vote*_ ....Have a Blissful week

*Pls, also help me tell your friends & contacts to login and vote for me.*

_Thanks a million for all your efforts since the voting began._
Re: Deadly Missions by JULI3BAE: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Silverspoon i am waiting for ur updates o smiley
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
it's just that I'm so busy today... I'll update in the evening... thanks...
Re: Deadly Missions by Danpersie31(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
PROLOGUE
(A 16 year old boy is being shown playing all around the house. His parents – Mr and Mrs Cole are watching a program on the television set in the living room).
Mrs Cole: Majh! (calling the boy) Come here, stop playing around.
Majh: I am still doing something here.
Mrs Cole: What is it you are doing?
Majh: (holding a remote, running around) I am still playing with the car.
Mr Cole: (annoyed) Playing with the toy car? When are you going to stop these your childish habits?
Majh: (stops immediately, looking frustrated) Until mum teaches me how to use a gun.
Mrs Cole: What sort of rubbish is that? Do you want to be a security agent like me?
Majh: I have told you many times without number that I don’t want to be a security agent.
Mrs Cole: Then, why do you want to be able to use a gun.
Majh: I want to be fearless like you, and I want to know if for self security purpose.
Mrs Cole: Hmmm, hmmm!! Why do you think I give you brain trainings every day?
Majh: You want me to be able to solve problems, to be wise in taking decisions and to be able to know and realize what others can’t realize easily.
Mrs Cole: You are partially right but the main reason I give you brain trainings is because I want you to be more fearless than me.
Majh: (smiles) With just brain, and no combat training?
Mrs Cole: Yeah! With just your brain, you can really do better than I do. The reason why people think I am good is not really because I am good in using gun, but because I use my brain perfectly. Being good in combat, ant not good in using brain, you will be defeated easily. Enemies out there that I defeat, there are so many of them that know how to use a gun more than I do but because I know how to use my brain better, I defeat them easily. All the opportunities that you have, when I was young, I didn’t have them. Then, there was nobody to teach me anything. I just… (she is being interrupted).
Majh: (interrupts her) Ish… (there is total silence).
Mrs Cole: (after some seconds) What’s the problem?
Majh: I felt a brief heat for just like two seconds.
Mrs Cole: What are you implying?
Majh: You taught me that presence of at least a person in a place, would bring at least, a little increase in the heat of that place.
Mrs Cole: (laughs) You this boy, I just taught you that area of training yesterday.
Majh: Yeah!
Mrs Cole: (still laughing) You are not yet that good in that area of sensitivity because you were just fumbling yesterday. So how come you are already applying it now?
Majh: (confused) I know I am not yet that good in that area, but just as you taught me, I know I felt a very brief heat.
Mr Cole: (interrupts) Mum and son, please you are disturbing me, I am not really enjoying the movie any longer.
Mrs Cole: Daddky, please give me some minutes, let me teach your son what he doesn’t know.
Mr Cole: (smiles) Okay, ma!
Mrs Cole: (to Majh) You know what? The security of this house is very tight. I built it myself. If any other person should enter this house, we would surely be alerted.
Mr Cole: Does he just know that today?
Majh: Of course, I already knew but I know I felt something. Well, maybe it’s just an illusion. It happens at times, am I not right?
Mrs Cole: Yeah, it happens.
Majh: Okay!
Mrs Cole: Don’t worry. I will finish that sensitivity test for you tomorrow. I will make sure you don’t make any mistake again.
Majh: Thanks!
hello silverspoon can I pls get ur WhatsApp number..
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Danpersie31:
hello silverspoon can I pls get ur WhatsApp number..
check your mail, I've sent it to you...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
dropping now
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
ACT TWO SCENE TWO
(Two men are at different places, but on phone call to each other. The camera is not showing their face).
Man 1: (on phone) It’s me, sir!
Man 2: (also on phone) Yeah, I know!
Man 1: They have Jetar, shouldn’t we interfere?
Man 2: (smiles) No! We have to trust Addin.
Man 1: (curious) But, but I don’t think he can save her.
Man 2: If we should interfere, we are just going to blow Jetar’s cover. We are just going to leave Addin to do it.
Man 1: But … (he is being interrupted).
Man 2: (interrupts him) No buts! Taking Jetar away from Addin is like digging one’s grave. The Peagries have just woken up a sleeping lion. Let’s just wait for what Addin is going to do.
Man 1: (convinced) All I just want is for Jetar to be save.
(Addin has been on the system almost all day long. Still, yet he doesn’t have any clue on Jetar’s or The Peagries’ whereabouts. Even with the regulator of the air conditioning system at “Very high” level, Addin is sweating profusely. Hours, his hands are still on the keyboard, mouse and even monitor screen).
Addin: (fed up, he closes his eyes. After some hours of thinking, he then realizes something) Oh! No secured, but secretive. (he quickly gets back to the system, begins to operate it again searching for things. Hours, he is still on it. He later brings up a ‘search dialogue box’ searching about something) Yeah! I Pray. (he leaves the Dialogue Box to continue searching, while he keeps his eyes on the monitor screen. He is waiting impatiently for the search to bring up something. One hour, nothing. Two hours gone, nothing. Third hour, nothing. Fourth, still nothing. He is kind of fed up but is determined not to stop the search. Fifth, yet still nothing. Sixth, nothing. He is already yawning and wants to sleep when something beeps up from the system. He clears his eyes and looks up at the screen, then realizes that the Dialogue box has brought up just a file. He opens the file and sees things that amaze him as he clicks its contents) Encrypted, Encrypted. This too is encrypted (he says as he is touching the monitor screen) Calls, 157. Encrypted. Speech, unavailable. Hmmm! Sound Pitch, 2.05. Vibration level, 0.001 (he sighs) Experts! Unknown numbers, unknown number. Garine F. (he sighs again) Garine Forian.
(In a school, it’s just the closing period. Some children, average age of like 5 come to meet another boy, age 5 standing alone. The children are having ice-creams each, except the boy standing alone).
Linel: (one of the children with ice-cream, to the boy without ice-cream) Neri, will you lick?
Neri: (smiles at them) Yes! Yes! Give me ice-cream.
Linel: Come and take.
Neri: Thank you. (as he wants to collect the ice-cream, Linel slips his hand away, and they all begin to make jest of Neri)
Linel: (laughing) Glutton.
Vise: (also laughing) Foolish boy! (continues to laugh).
Neri: (sad) Give me, please!
Stav: Give me, give me, give me boy! Beggar boy! Take it now.
Neri: (already crying) Please!
Linel: If you want ice-cream, why don’t you go and steal it?
Moore: (laughing uncontrollably) Just like he does! (still laughing).
Neri: (crying) Bullies! (he wants to slap Moore, but they all pounce on him and beat the hell out of him. After beating him to their satisfaction, they run away from the place. Just then, Addin appears with ice-cream in his hand).
Addin: (concerned) Oh! (he quickly carries him back on his feet, but Neri won’t stop crying) Sorry! Who did this to you?
Neri: (still crying) Linel and others.
Addin: Oh! Who the hell is Linel? Anyway, stop crying.
Neri: No! No! Not until you give me that ice-cream (still crying).
Addin: Oh! (smiles) It is even for you. (he gives him the ice-cream. Neri collects it immediately and begins to lick it. He is now somehow happy. Addin uses his facetowel to clear Neri’s tears off his face).
Neri: Thank you. (still licking the ice-cream happily)
Addin: Are you Neri Forian?
Neri: Yes! (still licking)
Addin: Alright, I have to leave.
Neri: (sad) No! Please, take me with you.
Addin: (surprised) What? I think your dad is coming to pick you up.
Neri: (still sad) No! Dad won’t buy me ice-cream. Please, let me follow you, so you can buy me more ice-cream.
Addin: (shocked) What if your dad comes, and doesn’t meet you?
Neri: So what? Let me just follow you. He won’t buy me ice-cream, but you will. Please!
Addin: (sighs) Alright! But how do we go pat the security man?
Neri: (smiles) I will just tell him you are my dad!
Addin: Good! (Addin takes Neri to his place. He puts him in a room, and he fills the room with ice-cream)
(still the same day)
(Addin knocks the door of a particular room in a big house, and occupant opens the door).
Addin: Are you Garine?
Garine: (curious) How may I help you?
Addin: Please, can I enter?
Garine: No, my room is private.
Addin: (brings out his phone, opens a live video and shows it to Garine) Will you let me enter now?
Garine: (shocked as he sees who is in the video) Neri? My son? Who are you? And why are you keeping my son?
Addin: (closes the video, and keeps the phone) Will you let me enter now?
Garine: (trembling, as he opens the door wide) Yeah! (Addin enters and he closes the door. Just as Addin enters, Garine wants to give him a heavy blow from behind. Sensitive enough, Addin grabs his hand, twists it and pushes him way. He now kicks Garine on his neck with his leg, and Garine falls down immediately).
Addin: You are not competitive enough.
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice!
@SilverspoonEnt please help me with your contact..
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bless you! Next updates please!
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Seunkings02:
Nice! @SilverspoonEnt please help me with your contact..

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Seunkings02:
Bless you! Next updates please!

coming soon...
Re: Deadly Missions by dejiolaniyan(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is the update going to be tonight?
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Interesting,Pls Update Soon Before I Slap U For Dream O(Just Joking) grin
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
lol... my phone was just seized by my oga... i will make sure to upload tonight anyway...

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

my phone isn't with me for now...
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
lol... my phone was just seized by my oga... i will make sure to upload tonight anyway...
I Fit Beat Ur Oga because Of This Wonderful Story
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Akinwale14:
I Fit Beat Ur Oga because Of This Wonderful Story

wait up, i will upload soon, this night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

wait up, i will upload soon, this night
Ok O I'm Waiting O
Re: Deadly Missions by Jesse1991: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ur story sweet die please continue the good work
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Garine: (his eyes have turned red as he is so hurt) If you need something, you shouldn’t have used my son as a hostage. Neri is the only connection between his later mother and I ( he begins to cry) I can’t afford to loose him.
Addin: (shocked) His late mother?
Garine: Yes, Rosary. (still crying)
O O O O O
(flashback)
(Just beside the street, are Rosary and Garine standing and talking).
Rosary: (in a very sober and sad face) Look straight into my eyes and say it again.
Garine: (looks at her straight in the eyes) Rosary, our relationship is totally over. I don’t feel for you anymore. Okay? You can…go…to…hell. (saying loudly)
Rosary: (tears to start roll down her eyes) Okay! It’s okay. (she turns and walks to the middle of the street).
Garine: (shocked) What are you doing?
Rosary: (tears still rolling down her eyes) Bye, Garine. (just as she mentioned this, a large bus crushes her down the street).
Garine: (totally scared) Noooooo!!!!!
- - - - -
(still in flashback)
(Garine is walking to and fro at the passage of the hospital. His mind is not in its right position. He is shocked, sad and confused. He shouldn’t had told her those words. Just because of his love, she committed suicide. He is just praying that she survives. The doctor comes out).
Garine: (rushes to meet the doctor) Doctor, please, how is she?
Dr Futh: (in a sad mood) I am sorry, Mr Garine.
Garine: (shocked) What?
Dr Futh: She had lost a lot of blood before you brought her.
Garine: (still shocked) Just tell me you didn’t loose her, please.
Dr Futh: I am sorry, really. She gave up.
Garine: What? (he is so hurt, as he begins to cry heavily. He blames himself for her death) Ah! I shouldn’t have done that. Ah! It’s totally my fault! Ah! I killed her! I killed her.
Dr Futh: (consoles him) Anyway, we were able to operate her immediately we noticed she was having a baby inside her. The baby is alive, sir.
Garine: (still crying) Baby? Oh, my baby.
Dr Futh: Yeah, a baby. But the problem is that the accident affected a part of his brain. So, he may likely have a particular brain problem.
Garine: (crying bitterly) Oh my baby!
O O O O O
(back)
Garine: (still crying) Oh, my Neri.
Addin: (pity tears roll down his eyes, but quickly manages to wipe them off) Don’t worry, nothing will happen to him if you cooperate with me.
Garine: I will, I swear.
Addin: That your son is somehow. I was able to kidnap him easily just with the help of ice-cream. He said he doesn’t want to come back to you. Why don’t you usually give him ice-cream, when you know he loves it that much?
Garine: (sober) Neri has a disease in his brain that makes him to do childish things. I just want to stop it. I want to stop giving him these childish things, maybe I can be able to correct his brain disease. He has this disease, because of me, because of what happened to his mum.
Addin: (tears roll down his cheek again) Don’t worry, nothing will happen to him. I don’t resort to these kinds of methods to get something from someone. It’s just because of how desperate I am. But don’t worry, provided you cooperate, your son will be fine.
Garine: As long as my son is on the line, I am really going to cooperate if you will release him.
Addin: Okay! Within 24 hours, there were 157 calls between your number and unknown numbers. All the calls had encryption enabled so the discussions couldn’t be heard.
Garine: (shocked) That’s personal, it is totally personal.
Addin: I don’t think you value your son that much.
Garine: (scared) Oh! Okay, I will tell you. I am a secret driver. I work mostly with terrorists. But the people that called me are new. They said they need a totally secretive mean of traveling out of the country, not a secured one. They said the people that want to track them will be looking for all secured means, so they want an insecure secretive mean so that they won’t be discovered. (looks at Addin) I am totally secure, and I can’t be hacked down. Our calls were compressed in such a way that they can’t be gotten anyhow. So how were you able to get to know about the calls, and even me?
Addin: (smiles) I think it was due to the hard work, or maybe because of my desperation. So tell me about the travel.
Garine: But how are you connected to the travel?
Addin: I am the one they are running away from. Don’t worry, don’t be scared, just do it for your son.
Garine: (somehow scared as he thinks of his son) Okay! (he brings out a paper from the shelf and points to something) This is the location of the place I put the bullet-proof car we are using. (he brings out the car key from his pocket, and puts it on the floor). If I take off at 10:47am from this location at this speed. (pointing to them on the paper), I will get to this location at exactly 11:00 in the morning. The person I am to take on the travel will be there exactly the same time. I don’t know where we are going, but I know it is out of the country. They don’t want to use plane, because they know the person tracking them will have already hacked all airports travelling reports. Before entering, I will be given a memory card which I will insert, and the map of our destination will be shown on the map screen. Though I don’t know the place, but I have been told that if we take off at this speed, we will reach where we are going exactly 5:22 in the evening.
Addin: (a bit confused) Don’t you have any information on who you are taking out of the country?
Garine: Though I don’t the person, but name, I think I am taking someone of name Mr Stunt, to meet one Mr Nok, or something.
Addin: (sighs heavily) Yeah, Good. Anything else?
Garine: Nothing really. But it seems the same set of people asked a friend who is also in my line of job, to take two men and a woman to the same place, I think. He told me that before he left.
Addin: (shocked) Two men and a lady? (after some seconds of thinking) Where is that your friend now?
Garine: He hasn’t returned.
Addin: Oh! (smiles) He can’t return. They would have eliminate him.
Garine: (shocked) What?
Addin: Don’t worry. But can you fast?
Garine: Yeah, I can. But why are you asking?
Addin: Because I am going to do this. (he sits Garine to a chair, and ties him with a very strong rope tightly on the chair).
Garine: (anxious) My son, where is he? (Addin uses a strong tape to cover and gum his mouth).
Addin: Talk.
Garine: (can’t talk properly, but still able to scream) Hmmmm! Hmmmm!! Hmmmm!!! (Addin realizes this and adds more tape to his mouth).
Addin: Talk.
Garine: (his screams become lower in volume because of the cellotape) Hmmm! (Addin realizes this and adds more tape to his mouth again).
Addin: Talk. (Garies tries to scream again, but now he is totally not able to) Good, perfect. Just be using your mind to pray that I return from the war tomorrow. If I return, I will come and release you. I will be coming together with your son. (he takes him with the chair to the toilet, and closes the door. He picks up the car key and the paper, and then leaves).
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2018
your writing skills is magnificent.. I love this film or story like mad.. God bless u so much andGod will definitely give u more wisdom to write
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 2:17am On Jun 26, 2018
nice write up.. kudos
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 3:17am On Jun 26, 2018
nice update.. I dey follow u bumper to bumper
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 4:19am On Jun 26, 2018
I so much love this story.. thanks for the updates
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2018
updates coming soon...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2018
ACT TWO SCENE THREE
(Addin can be seen driving to a particular side. A minute before 11:00am, Addin hasn’t noticed any car in the area. But to his amazement, exactly 11:00am, just as he is parking his car at the exact spot on the paper, a car is being parked beside his. Noticing the car, he adjusts the glasses on his face, and looks at the mirror to confirm more that he looks exactly like Garine. 5 seconds later, Mr Stunt and his PA come out of their car and walk towards Addin’s car. “Oh! But Garine said only Mr Stunt is leaving, how come his PA is also coming”, he thought. The PA hands over a briefcase to Mr Stunt, and moves to the entrance of the driver’s side. Addin winds down the glass, and the PA gives him a memory card. Collecting it, he inserts the memory card into the map reader slot and a map is being shown on the map monitor screen. Map lines and points on the screen, with a redpoint representing the car’s location and a green-ping representing the destination. Mr Stunt was already seated on the back seat of the car. At exactly 11:00:30, Addin takes off with Mr Stunt, while the PA is staying behind. Addin acted so cool, that he couldn’t have been suspected. After driving up to like ten minutes, Addin begins to talk).
Addin: Why aren’t you using the hand-rest?
Mr Stunt: (replies after some seconds) And why should I?
Addin: Nothing. Just to make you more comfortable.
Mr Stunt: (sighs heavily) I am not going to that very comfortable until I reach Mr Nonk’s place, and be free from this Nidda’s son (he places his hands on the hand-rests respectively).
Addin: (sighs happily, and mistakenly spits out the word) Good.
Mr Stunt: (curious and surprised) Why did you say ‘Good’?
Addin: Oh! Nothing, nothing.
Mr Stunt: Okay! (faces the glass beside him).
Addin: So why is that Nidda’s son troubling you?
Mr Stunt: (surprised) How do you know that Nidda’s son is troubling me?
Addin: But you just said it yourself.
Mr Stunt: Oh! Her mother was a wrong-doer, and eliminated her. Now, he is point-black on revenge. He has already assassinated two out of four of us, that were responsible. But once I get to Mr Nonk’s place, the story is over. Even if he gets the place’s address, he will die if he comes there.
Addin: (scared) Is the place that fierceful?
Mr Stunt: Why are you so concerned?
Addin: Nothing! Just curious.
Mr Stunt: Anyway, should I say Mr Nonk’s residence has the tightest security in the world? Even if he should just get near, he is already dead.
Addin: Are you saying there is no way he can get to enter?
Mr Stunt: No way! (smiles) Even if there is hundred of him, they can’t get to enter. There are experienced men everywhere, at every corner. The security systems there are also very deadly. If he tries to come there, no matter his tactics, he will surely die.
Addin: (scared) What if he appears like you, and goes there?
Mr Stunt: (smiles) You are talking as if you know his tactics. Anyway, even if he should appears there like me, he may scrape through the men at the front gate, but he won’t be able to open the main gate, talkless of numerous doors in the house. All gates and doors, can only be unlocked with any of the four Peagries’ fingerprints. Two are dead, he can’t get Mr Nonk’s, and I am also here safe. (he laughs bitterly. Addin joins him and they both continue to laugh).
Addin: (stops laughing and looks daring) What if he is to kill you right now, and take your fingerprints?
Mr Stunt: (shocked) How? The car is bullet-proof, he can’t use sniper. Moreover, this travelling is very secretive. There’s no way he can get to know about it.
Addin: Okay. I just want to confirm if Jetar is at the place.
Mr Stunt: (shocked) Jetar? (realizes the truth) Oh my God! You are… are… Addin? (he is so scared).
Addin: (smiles) I was scared before using this method that you might figure out before entering the car, but it seems both you and your PA are so foolish.
Mr Stunt: (really scared) Addin? Add..in? (he wants to move his hands to give Addin heavy blows).
Addin: Don’t try to move your hands. I had planted Nulli-restors to the hands-restors to the hands-rests, so your hands are glued to the hands-rests. If you try to move your hands, you may end up destroying your bones. I only, can de-activate them.
Mr Stunt: (scared) You, bastard! Do you know who I am?
Addin: I know perfectly. The deputy-minister of Security Affairs who happens to be one of the leader of the organization that destroys the country’s security affairs.
Mr Stunt: (smiles) Don’t even think of saving Jetar, by going to Mr Nonk’s house. You will both be dead.
Addin: Hmmmmm! That confirms she is there.
Mr Stunt: I swear, if you think you can go to Mr Nonk’s house alone, then you are a dead meat.
Addin: So, you want me to call police, CIS or SSU to follow me there? I know you have connections with all of them, and they are going to kill me immediately they see me. Also, thanks to you people, my personality with them is damn bad. So, I know they must have standing permission to shoot on sight.
Mr Stunt: (smiles) Addin or what do you call yourself? Let me tell you the best way you can get out of this alive. Forget about revenge, and collect about $10 billion. Also, you can work for us. We will make you the overall head, even above Enoph, and collect cool salaries weekly. This is the best opportunity of your life, rather than going on a deadly mission.
Addin: (a little bit convinced, thinks about it and replies) Now, I understand how you got Enoph to turn his back on me. (he angrily parks the car to the side of the road. The camera is now showing the car from the exterior, so what’s happening inside the car is not visible. After some minutes, Addin gets out of the car, opens the door to where Mr Stunt is sitting, and drags him out. He dumps him into the bush, and gets back to the car. The camera is still not showing what Addin is doing inside the car. After some minutes, the car begins to move. The camera now shows Addin in Mr Stunt’s exact look, driving to the destination. Minutes later, after he has covered a very long distance, a paper comes from nowhere and lands on the front glass of the car. There is something on the paper, which he can reads while still staying inside the car. It reads “Winning the match, but loosing the game”. Addin is shocked as he reads this inwardly. He stops the car, gets out, and goes straight to pick the paper to read the words underneath that. This one says “Loosing the game costs life”. Addin is quite surprised and confused. “What does this mean?”, “Is this a form of prophecy or what?” Those are the thoughts that flash through his mind. “Is this referring to me?” “Even if it is referring to me, what’s the exact meaning?”, “Winning the match but loosing the game that may cost me my life?”, he is totally confused. Finally he smiles, and thinks “This is not for me. I am even foolish for thinking like this. How can a paper that comes from somewhere I just don’t know refers directly to me?”. He tears the paper, and throws the pieces away. He goes back to the car and continues with his journey.
Hours in, hours out, the red point on the map is just a few metres away from the green point. Addin looks at the time, and it’s already 5:36 in the evening. He was supposed to get there by 5:22, but he is already late. He is thinking about what he will say to them. Finally, exactly 5:40pm, he is at the gate. Noticing the car, about 20 men that were waiting by the gate move close to it. One of the men opens the car door, while Addin, in Mr Stunt’s look, comes out of the car, from the driving side).
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Man 1: (shocked) You are welcome, sir. But sir, where is the driver that’s supposed to bring you?
Addin: (smiles, trying to copy Mr Stunt’s smile) Oh, that boy? I asked him to drop out of the car, just a while ago, to get me something from the supermarket.
Man 2: (totally surprised) But, sir (chuckles) You should have come here with him. Once you are her, we can get you anything you want from the supermarket ourselves.
Addin: (still smiling) What’s the difference?
Man 2: Sir, the order from Mr Nonk is that we are to eliminate him immediately you are both here.
Addin: (smiles) So I guessed
Man 1: Guessed what, sir?
Addin: Oh! Nothing. Just that before I sent him to the supermarket, I gave him a drink to taste (smiles bitterly) You should know, the drink is poisonous. I just don’t want him to know this place at all.
Man 1: (now relieved) Oh! Yeah! That’s right.
Man 2: (also relieved) But sir, you are about, (looks at his watch) 15-16 minutes late.
Addin: That? I had to drive myself. Can’t you see I am a bit old? I can’t drive at that speed.
Man 1: Oh! That’s right.
Man 2: (his phone rings, and he answers it) Hello, Volley!
Volley: (he is a SSU’s operative, and also The Peagries’ informant) There is a problem (the camera shows that he is somewhere beside a bush. Just some distance to him, there are numerous SSU’s operatives checking Mr Stunt’s dead body).
Man 2: (surprised) What is it?
Volley: We’ve just found Mr Stunt’s dead body at a bush side.
Man 2: (shocked) Mr Stunt’s dead body? (everybody including Addin looks at him surprisingly. He looks at Addin again) But we have Mr Stunt right here now.
Volley: (shocked) This is confirmed, this is Mr Stunt’s exact body. That person must be impersonating him. (realizing the truth) Oh! Addin, that must be Addin!
Man 2: (shocked) Addin? (realizing he has been caught, Addin punches the two men on their chest that they fall down instantly. All other men there want to rush him and shoot him, but he quickly takes the gun in Man 2’s hand forcefully, shoots him, and quickly takes cover. From the cover, he quickly covers his mouth and nose with handkerchief, and puts on a pair of glasses. He brings out a grenade from his pocket, and throws it among the enemies shooting at his cover. This disrupts the men shooting formation as some died, some injured while some were not affected. In the midst of the confusion, Addin quickly changes his cover. From there, he removes all Stunt’s suit on him, as well as the wax on his face. He is now in his total black and looks determined to finish everything on this day. He leaves the cover and begins to shoot the enemies on the way as he advances to the main entrance. It’s not so easy for him to advance as the enemies are well trained and experienced. But with his determination and experience, he is just able to get rid of them.
He shoots one enemy on the head as he gets near him. In less than a second, he turns his gun to another and shoots him. Some of the enemies are gathered in a particular position. As they are about to shoot at him, he notices them and quickly takes cover. He brings out another grenade and throws it at them. He carelessly moves out of the cover to advance to the entrance. Just as he is about to do this, an enemy shoots his gun at him from the top. The enemy aimed him on his chest, but missed, and the bullet meets him on the left arm. Before going down, he flies and shoots the enemy some bullets skillfully. After shooting him, he falls down. Before other enemies could get near him, he quickly takes cover. He brings out a handkerchief and tightens it on the arm to stop the bleeding. He knows he needs proper treatment, but that will be later, if at all he makes it out alive. That’s his thought, as he leaves the cover to continue shooting at the enemies. After some minutes of shooting at the enemies, he finally gets to the entrance. He tries opening the door, but it asks for finger-print confirmation. He reaches for his pocket and brings out Mr Stunt’s thumb that he has cut from his hand. The door opens immediately he used the thumb to confirm the finger-print. He quickly enters and closes the door with the hope of resting a little bit, not knowing the battle is just beginning.
Immediately he enters, he can see men in suit rushing towards him. On sighting them, he quickly rushes to take cover. The men start to shoot at his direction. With the way they are shooting at him, he can sense that these men are more experienced. He is a little bit scared, but summons courage to fight them off. As he is about to bring out his hand, he is being immediately shot at. He quickly retrieves back his hand. He doesn’t want to use his last grenade yet. He doesn’t know what to do as well. As he is thinking, one of the men throws a grenade to his side. Seeing the incoming grenade, he flies into the air and kick sit back to the enemies. On getting to the enemies, the grenade explodes. The confusion gives him the chance to advance towards them and shoots those that are still alive. Before he is even through, other men are already coming towards him.
On seeing them, he quickly begins to shoot at them while taking cover simultaneously. They are also shooting at him but he is able to dodge their bullets. He comes out of hiding to shoot an enemy that’s disturbing him the most, and he dies. He shoots another enemy but as he does this, he is being shot on his right arm. He groans in pain. Realizing this, the enemies rush at him and begin to shoot him on his stomach and chest. After shooting to their satisfaction, one of them wants to check him. As he advances towards him, Addin flies up and shoots all the enemies at once. He quickly takes cover from the remaining men. He puts off his shirt, and realizes that his body hub is spoilt. He removes it and puts his cloth back on.
His body hub is spoilt, and the enemies are still pretty much. So he knows he is now in total danger, and has to be very careful.
Re: Deadly Missions by excelmerry: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Wow... suspense-filled. Pls don't kill Addin oo. Actor no dey die for film. As for Enoph, he shld just die already...
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
good movie.. I must confess that ur writing skills is superb just like larrysun n traceberry
Re: Deadly Missions by Youngchizar(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Nice 1 bt I don't tink Addin will kill Mr Nork during dix mission... Anyways ma sitdown wit my Opa n Zobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Baggage Claim / ........rebbecca......... / Prisoner Of Love: The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.