Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Deadly Missions - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (66999 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by Samrat01(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Adding must not die ooo, even Jetar as well Enoph should die in their place
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Great job bro.... Awaiting updates!
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

my phone isn't with me for now...
I've collected my phone... uploading in the evening...
Re: Deadly Missions by kehinde2436(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

I've collected my phone... uploading in the evening...

Frankly speaking, you have indeed rekindled my interest in reading in recent times. Am outrighly motivated to comment at this juncture just for the reason that you are not bothered by the little likes or comments you have received so far. Hence, it is paramount to state here-in that by the grace of the almighty God you will excel excellently in all your endeavours (AMEN).
THANKS COPIOUSLY FOR THE PREVIOUS AND UPCOMING POSTS.
#STAY BLESSED#.
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmmm, gat here finally.. OP u are doing a great job here. Like seriously, u really tried. More of God ooo
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
kehinde2436:

Frankly speaking, you have indeed rekindled my interest in reading in recent times. Am outrighly motivated to comment at this juncture just for the reason that you are not bothered by the little likes or comments you have received so far. Hence, it is paramount to state here-in that by the grace of the almighty God you will excel excellently in all your endeavours (AMEN).
THANKS COPIOUSLY FOR THE PREVIOUS AND UPCOMING POSTS.
#STAY BLESSED#.

thanks so much, God bless you too... i really grateful
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
skubido:
Hmmmm, gat here finally.. OP u are doing a great job here. Like seriously, u really tried. More of God ooo

thanks... I'm very grateful...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
His body hub is spoilt, and the enemies are still pretty much. So he knows he is now in total danger, and has to be very careful. His right and left arms are both hurting. He takes off his shirt again, and tears it into two. He uses one to wrap the point of the gunshot on his right arm, and the other on his left arm. He closes his eyes to remember everything at stake should he loose now. He wouldn’t still have his complete revenge of his parent’s death. Jetar would die, and he would die also. He won’t be able to proof Enoph wrong for betraying him. All these bring the determination he needs into him. He angrily comes out and begins to shoot at enemies.
His increased speed and accuracy of shooting amaze the enemies. He begins to shoot at them angrily. As many as they are, before any of them is even able to direct gun to his side, Addin would have shot at the person. He continues as he advances in. Despite Addin’s determination, the enemies do not reduce. They continue to troop in from almost everywhere. Addin takes covers when necessary and continues to shoot down the enemies. He makes sure that no gunshot of the enemies meets him.
At a point, he notices that he has to take cover. The gunshots coming from a direction is too much for him. Reas is leading the men there. Addin can’t come out to shoot as the enemies from that direction is not relenting at all. They are with more dangerous ammunitions. Enemies from other directions begin to use this to advance towards Addin. Addin notices that in no time, the enemies will get to him. He thinks of a way. He drags the dead body of one of the enemies on the ground. He uses the body as cover and comes out from his main cover. With this, he quickly makes sure to kill mostly from Reas’ side. He kills more than half of them to cause confusion. And then, he faces those advancing on to him. Since they are almost near him, he is able to kill them in less time.
The enemies are surprised at Addin’s fighting spirit. The camera shows inside of a room. Mr Nonk and Enoph are watching Addin fighting against the men from a large wall-screen. They are not a bit scared. Behind them is Jetar. She is being hanged to the ceiling by a rope. Under her, is a large well, full of concentrated acid. If the rope used to tie her is cut down, she will fall inside the well and that’s absolute death. Her body shows that she has been tortured mercilessly.
The fight goes on and on until Addin is almost through with the men against him. Reas orders the men to stand down, and hide. He then talks to Addin).
Reas: It’s seems you are also good in hand combat, let’s try ourselves out. Just you and I.
Addin: (takes cover and smiles) Is that a form of trick to get me killed?
Reas: No, not at all. I will come to your side without my gun. I just want to test your ability.
Addin: I advise you to stick with gun fight with me. Hand combat with me will only get you killed easily. You are too small for me. Even Enoph wouldn’t dare try such with me.
Reas: Less talk, more action. Let me see what you can do.
Addin: Come here alone then. I will also keep my gun.
Reas: I will take you as a man of your words. I am coming there. (he keeps his gun in his pocket and moves towards Addin. Addin peeps to make sure he is not being tricked. Reas finally reaches Addin’s side. They face each other, having kept their respective guns.
Addin looks at him and thinks of all the ways to kill him in one instant. He then smiles and waves at Reas to come closer. As Reas comes closer to Addin with blow attacks, Addin dodges them and moves to one side. He gives Reas one blow on his neck and another on the stomach. He then uses his leg to kick him away. He looks at Reas pitifully and then shakes head).
Addin: You are too small for me. Let me quickly end this. (he tries to move close to Reas to give him the finishing attack. As he is about to get to Reas, Reas cheats as he quickly brings out his gun and shoots at Addin. The bullet meet Addin on his hand, but also he skillfully uses his leg to kick the gun away from Reas. He then uses his other leg to give Reas a deadly attack on his neck, which ends his life instantly. Addin goes down from the pain he feels from the gunshot. He is so tired. He then notices that immediately Reas is dead, another troops of men start to come to his side. He quickly takes cover again, but he is in so much pain. All over his body is aching.
Re: Deadly Missions by Favyo(f): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Feels good to be back! cheesy Oh dear, u are great! The way almost all the previous parts sum up in the preceding part, ohw, I love it! kiss
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmmmmm, tanks for the update
Re: Deadly Missions by oladitihammed18(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
wow can't wait to finish this story
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Favyo:
Feels good to be back! cheesy Oh dear, u are great! The way almost all the previous parts sum up in the preceding part, ohw, I love it! kiss

Welcome... have your seat, at least one more update is coming. i am just being tied down by this disappointing match with argentina...
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

Welcome... have your seat, at least one more update is coming. i am just being tied down by this disappointing match with argentina...
Sorry Eh,Abeg Leave Naija And Their Problem And Continue Ur Story Biko,Nice Story
Re: Deadly Missions by Favyo(f): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Akinwale14:
Sorry Eh,Abeg Leave Naija And Their Problem And Continue Ur Story Biko,Nice Story
a grin tongue
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Favyo:
a grin tongue
Lol
Re: Deadly Missions by Favyo(f): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Akinwale14:
grin tongue
SilverSpoonEnt:

Seriously silver, don't keep some elderly people waiting... lipsrsealed
I can't wait to see the final part of woes of the dark night!
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
"Favyo"

Honestly
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nawa o add-in won't survive this one o.. Good work by u n thanks for the updates
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
...cries... they have finally disappointed me... i am now rushing myself to make sure i update... sorry guys... update surely coming tonight...
Re: Deadly Missions by francis6611(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
ok.....waiting patiently for it
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
now... lemme drop this small one... i will make sure to drop another tonight after this...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
He quickly takes cover again, but he is in so much pain. All over his body is aching.
Suddenly there is troop of grenades all over his side. The enemies throw much grenades that he should not be able to survive. Addin flied away from the place immediately he saw the grenades coming. The flames from the grenade helped to cover his deeds. As the men move forward to check if Addin is dead, there are immediate gunshots within them. Addin has worn one of the enemies’ uniform, and sneaked up on them. He has two guns in his hands and shoots down the enemies from all directions. He goes down as all the enemies there are totally down. He takes cover again to avoid unseen enemies that may come from anywhere.
Mr Nonk and Enoph are surprised at what Addin is doing, but they are still not scared).
Enoph: (to Mr Nonk) Should we kill him now?
Mr Nonk: Not yet. I want to see if he really has his mother’s spirit in him. (to Beon, who is sitting at the other side of the room. Activate the security tests, let’s see what he can do).
Beon: Okay, sir! (he begins to operate the system).
(The camera is brought to Addin’s side. Blades start to come from nowhere to strike. Addin has to be very fast enough to avoid the blades. Addin is able to twist, turns, and bends at impossible speeds to avoid the blades. Mr Nonk and Enoph are quite amazed at this. They don’t expect anyone to be able to do such. Faster and sharper blades are being sent. The determination to escape death at all cost can be seen in Addin, as he makes sure to avoid the blades again.
He advances to the inside of the building. He gets to a room full of lasers. It is like The Peagries are playing games with Addin’s ability. The lasers arrangement and switching are made in a way that one needs to sit down, and thinks for hours before understanding them. Mr Nonk and Enoph look at Addin from the screen. They are nervous as to what is going to happen. Addin himself looks at the lasers carefully. To everyone’s amazement, Addin didn’t run at all as he walks stylishly past the lasers. He is able to avoid the lasers from hurting him. As he gets to each laser, the laser switches off, and others switch on. They are all surprised as to how Addin is able to calculate the speed and arrangement of the laser beams within such a short period. Mr Nonk can’t close his mouth from amazement.)
Mr Nonk: (shocked) Who is this? Nidda gave birth to a hell of a child. (to Seman) Kill him now. He’s almost here, don’t let him get here.
Seman: Okay, sir. (he begins to press some keys).
(Addin continues to move in. He gets to a room that has multiple doors. He begins to open the doors one after the other. The doors lead to dead end rooms but he hasn’t seen those he is looking for. He gets to a particular door, but he is not able to open the door. He leaves that one, and gets to other doors. He notices that he is able to open all other doors, except that particular door. Suddenly from the ceiling, fire balls are being shot at Addin. He does well to escape the first ball, but the second meets him and hurts him so much. He cries out loud, as he is in so much pain. As the third wants to get to him, he flies from the place to another. He notices that the fire balls are coming to meet him wherever he stays. Still in much pain, he thinks of a plan. He waits well for the next ball to fall. As the ball is coming to meet him, he flies to the particular door he is not able to open. Another ball comes immediately. He bends instantly, and the ball meets the door, forcing to the door to open. He quickly rushes in. He sees Mr Nonk, and Enoph right in the room.
Noticing him, Enoph flies up and cuts the rope used to tie Jetar.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Omo
Re: Deadly Missions by Favyo(f): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Cuts the rope? shocked hell blood of Jeshua! shocked
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Favyo:
grin tongue

i've dropped one o, and i'm still gonna drop another tonight... lol... elderly ones, please no vex for your boy... i dey humble...
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

i've dropped one o, and i'm still gonna drop another tonight... lol... elderly ones, please no vex for your boy... i dey humble...

Please drop the last one now!
And please have you abandoned "Woes of dark night" or what??
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seunkings02:

Please drop the last one now!
And please have you abandoned "Woes of dark night" or what??

abandon ke... i want to finish this before i go back to that... woes of the dark night is seasonal... i will continue it immediately this one is complete...
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

abandon ke... i want to finish this before i go back to that... woes of the dark night is seasonal... i will continue it immediately this one is complete...

How many seasons is the woes of the dark night?
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seunkings02:

How many seasons is the woes of the dark night?

lemme explain to you... my first story that i haven't typed is Sword of Kolaikos (this one too is seasonal, and not complete yet)... that one still dey my hand... Deadly missions is my second story which is complete in my brain, but i haven't finished typing it (on it)... Woes of the Dark night is my third story, and its seasonal... i never write season 2, but i know wetin i wan write... so i can't say the exact season i am gonna stop on it...
Re: Deadly Missions by Samrat01(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
oh my jetar ,is she going to die adding will he complete his mission chai....... pls let the update land with the next available flight
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

lemme explain to you... my first story that i haven't typed is Sword of Kolaikos (this one too is seasonal, and not complete yet)... that one still dey my hand... Deadly missions is my second story which is complete in my brain, but i haven't finished typing it (on it)... Woes of the Dark night is my third story, and its seasonal... i never write season 2, but i know wetin i wan write... so i can't say the exact season i am gonna stop on it...

Gosh!
Please Underjoy should be the next you know?
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
I don't want to feel pity for jetar yet, I still believe she a secret mission unknown to addin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Baggage Claim / ........rebbecca......... / Prisoner Of Love: The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.