Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,678 members, 7,959,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (62208 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by CioAngels(f): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Johnson5258:
She's US based, married with 3 kids. She lives in Texas. Her husband is Tunde who works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.
She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of. Lesson to learn.
For arresting him the blackmailer would have used jazz on her to send her to her death to cover his shame, but unfortunately he is wearing the shame/disgrace no sooner than his jazz worked. I hope the DNA came out right, i just hope.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by CioAngels(f): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Olatundeblogs:
She was murdered
I want believe you, traditionally, she was murdered maybe, by her blackmailer.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by OlaoChi: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
pafo:
When something like this happens, we are too quick to point fingers at depression. Village people are now masquerading under the pretense of depression. Village people that can call person from a shrine in Ogun and he will answer in Europe immediately.

They can call a living person to the land of the dead in the blink of an eye.

They can remote control person as they see fit from the convenience of a room.

Even though I am a practical person in all ramifications, I still fear village people o.
Nonsense. It's this kind of ridiculous mentality that make people disconnect from their heritage
And you have sons and daughters of a town who cannot come back to develop their town.

So when Europeans and Asians commit suicide its also their village people?

Stop this superstitious nonsense

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by OlaoChi: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:
Money doesn't give peace of mind, the source of the money matters and even village people too. Na make God dey protect us from evil

Check my signature now to learn blogging
. Will you shut up what has village people got to do with this? Take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming people for your failures

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by DIYhackers: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2018
OlaoChi:
. Will you shut up what has village people got to do with this? Take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming people for your failures
u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by OlaoChi: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:
u no get sense

Actually I have so much sense. You are the obvious idiot here bringing "village people" into a case that has nothing to do with her village. I'm guessing in your mind when anyone commits suicide around the world it must be their "village people"
Get some sense

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by OlaoChi: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Please just live this people. Let them be hiding under depression and hardship. What annoys me is that many of this so called rational thinking people are where they are today because of the many evil sacrifices their parents have done which is not known to anyone. Many of them have not seen life. Life is smooth and they see no evil . their mothers are usually the iroko behind their success. They feel is their hardwork that is helping them forgetting that there are people who have worked twice as hard and have nothing to show for it. Some of them at work will be getting promotions here and there. Luck will just be following them , some attribute it to God, meanwhile their mothers and fathers have exchange someone else's destiny for their children's own. This world is deep. Its too deep.

In Europe and America there are people who are progressing at a vast pace.. Even in Showbusiness a young teen drops his first track and it does viral while there's someone somewhere in the game for years who has had no success
Yet I'm sure you don't think this people exchanged someone's destiny... But if it's Africa oh yes
Better use your head and think of how to make it in life and stop blaming your village for your failures
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by pafo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
OlaoChi:
Nonsense. It's this kind of ridiculous mentality that make people disconnect from their heritage
And you have sons and daughters of a town who cannot come back to develop their town.

So when Europeans and Asians commit suicide its also their village people?

Stop this superstitious nonsense

Okay sir! You have your beliefs, I have mine. I wont force mine on you but you shouldn't try to convince me otherwise. I am a very practical person who ordinarily would not believe in all these bull stories, but I was raised by a "Balogun", and with what I have seen o; village people are very real.

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Tetragramaton(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
OlaoChi:

In Europe and America there are people who are progressing at a vast pace.. Even in Showbusiness a young teen drops his first track and it does viral while there's someone somewhere in the game for years who has had no success
Yet I'm sure you don't think this people exchanged someone's destiny... But if it's Africa oh yes
Better use your head and think of how to make it in life and stop blaming your village for your failures

Oga I hope you use that same head you so Much depend on to make it. Meanwhile mind your business. I don't need your advise.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by AskProf: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Warpath:
lol you just said my mind...no job in this freaking country

If you could turn 1000 to 1000000, why then would you complain of joblessness?
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by smatadex(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
elninosanz:
It can't be an UBER rider. In Nigeria, UBER does not allow SUV's. To be registered on Uber, the car must be a saloon car.

Please my oga, how can I contact you privately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.