Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Enormous Debit On Bank Customers Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enormous Debit On Bank Customers Account. (316 Views)

NIN-Bank Linkage: 85.51 Million Bank Customers Risk Account Suspension / CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers / ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enormous Debit On Bank Customers Account. by Agapegodstime: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
The way and manners some banks are debiting customers hard earn money in the name of charges are becoming worrisome.

I was at a branch of Zenith Bank this morning to check on my account which was last put to use three months ago but was surprised that my account was charged N160 for sms alert and other charges which the customer care lady cant even clarify non explain.I am very much aware of the CBN tariff plan on charges and SMS charge was suppose to be N4.00 per SMS and for an account that was last used 3months back when did i make 31 transactions that will result to such charge and other charges as well.

I stopped using the account when Zenith failed to comply with the CBN tariff on counter chq and was charging over N200 and thank God they are back to the normal now.

Zenith bank still charge customers that make use of their electronic transfer form for counter chqs charge and on same transaction charge NIP charge and maintenance fees and that is 3 charges on a single transaction......WHY?

This our Buhari TIME is very hard and every one dey cry......a.

God bless all bank because the market is very bad nah and They all want to declare profit for their stake holder

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Experts Brainstorm, As Energynet Holds 20th AEF In Mauritius June 19 / The Rats Have Done It Again / I Will Provide Information Worth Hundreds Of Thousands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.