Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Need To Know The Best Internet Provider - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need To Know The Best Internet Provider (722 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria? / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Know The Best Internet Provider by Iylinks(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2010
i have heard of different internet service providers but i am still confuse on the one to use. i have heard different opinions on zain, mtn, glo and others but i still need your candid advice on the one you think is best. thank you very much.
Re: Need To Know The Best Internet Provider by alienYOUTH(m): 2:15am On Jun 02, 2010
I currently use d MTN night version (10pm - 5am) @ N2500, in my opinion, it's d most affordable of them all and it works fine (for nuctornal folks like me). The only limitation i see is d 3gb data limit which is ok for most folks, unless u r a Pirate downloading Movies and large audio files.
Re: Need To Know The Best Internet Provider by lynxnoon(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2010
glo3g
Re: Need To Know The Best Internet Provider by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
The answer to that question depends on your location. You need to tell us your location so you can get the right answer, But as for me i live in Ajao Estate and am schooling in Ogbomosho i prefer Glo 3g because the speed is good when you are in the 3G coverage area, but in Ogbomosho na EDGE and it still dey alright. I never try other network.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Download Movies? / Multilinks Evdo For Sale As Soon As Possible / Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.