Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (52461 Views)

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Vince77(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
That thing she is holding in the hands, is it the key to the Venza?
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by livebullet(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm waiting for my Toy to arrive too.

Which one d Venza or the....? Olosho!
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
New Toy??
Lmao!
All this actress that likes oppressing/show off..
It might be that she actually borrowed money to buy the car o,that's their way..
I know of an actress that bought a car from a car dealer and dint pay on time,but she displays every time on social media,the day wey yawa gas
They are all living fake life! grin
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
livebullet:

Which one d Venza or the....? Olosho!
Walahi you fool can't stand in my presence and call me that without me knocking off your front teeth. Ogini du but nka? How dare you? Ode is even scared typing Love Machine.
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by banre(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
who is wunmi toriola

is she a vulcaniser??
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by danjalingo: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is that thing in her hand, the key to the car?
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by emelda86(f): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2018
I heard Love Machine is very wonderful especially the one that vibrates Choi!!! In case dick is not available

Someone need to do some shopping smiley
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by cherished(f): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2018
ifymadu:
Nothing like new Venza my friend, they stop producing it long ago. Any Venza you see now is Tokunboh, research it.
. The last production of venza is 2016... that’s not a long time ago...
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by emelda86(f): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Walahi you fool can't stand in my presence and call me that without me knocking off your front teeth. Ogini du but nka? How dare you? Ode is even scared typing Love Machine.

Nwannem nwanyi don't mind them they think everyone is useless like them
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by AloneTK: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2018
itspzpics:
Oohh......but wait what is she holding in that last pics

See more photos of actress Wumi Toriola and her brandnew SUV here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-wumi-toriola-a-brand-new-toyota-venza/

I think it's from a movie scene, can u see a script on the bed too?
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by hardychris(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
tunjijones:
So displaying of dilldo is now a normal thing in Nigeria..

We are graduallyO getting there.....

I just tire

We are already there o
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by kashfoot(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Understanding the last picture isnt difficult thou .. The book on her bad is a movie script (i guess) and the title of the movie is Love Machine .. She must have taken the picture on location , put it up to pull traffic in her comment box !
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by ifymadu: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
cherished:
. The last production of venza is 2016... that’s not a long time ago...
2015 actually sir, that’s pretty old considering the fact that people are actually expecting 2019 cars now.
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by pedrilo: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:
I heard Love Machine is very wonderful especially the one that vibrates Choi!!! In case dick is not available

Someone need to do some shopping smiley
u dnt nid to shop bae, look very well n c dat it's available
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by emelda86(f): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
pedrilo:
u dnt nid to shop bae, look very well n c dat it's available

Peddy dear I hope its very much available embarassed
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by pedrilo: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:

Peddy dear I hope its very much available embarassed
very much kiss
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by emelda86(f): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
pedrilo:
very much kiss

I can't wait to be banged like banged...lol
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by livebullet(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

U see ur life olosho! You want to buy a toy... Toy ki u and your entire generation. Pevert!
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by livebullet(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

U see ur life olosho! You want to buy a toy... Toy ki u and your entire generation. Pervert!
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2019
livebullet:

U see ur life olosho! You want to buy a toy... Toy ki u and your entire generation. Pervert!
It will do u good if u mind ur business
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by livebullet(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2020

...but calling you by your qualification "Olosho" didn't scare me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? / Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.