Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars (43737 Views)

Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Police IG Left Benue Community. Photos / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by zigalo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
As if they will obey him when himself cannot even obey the C - in - C
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by snowlord(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
''when necessary'' he should explain when is when necessary
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Believe that bs at ur own risk... Sars will still funk u up grin
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by Abudu2000(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
AyarmBoye:
bro them still handcuffed 2 guys at idimu side today..... Nonsense
they held about 6 guys with their babes right in my front....my gf was begging me not to go out today as if it's world war 3goin on...
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by kingshrd: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abudu2000:
Stories!!! Come to igando and see temple run going on bw SARS and Young boyz
Igando is crazy men especially on Friday’s squads can be up to 5

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by Abudu2000(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
kingshrd:

Igando is crazy men especially on Friday’s squads can be up to 5
it's bleeped up man. Innocent guys j know who are not even streets complaining of embarrassments... A guy lost his last 8k to these armed robbers. I'm so done with this shithole
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
sarz that gave been,turned,to,secret cult

u wi see scorpion squard leopard squard jaguar squad in Mushin

btw Contact me for your PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGN AND ARTICLE WRITTING AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE
check my signature for my contact.
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by Charly68: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Those boys have many bad eggs..they should be retrsined on professionalism & civility if there is no improvement then the team can be disbanded .
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by Mcalakowe: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ban ban ban now how many times again

Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by Sleam07(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Except wen needed.... undecided undecided
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by honestpoju: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
It won't and can't stop . it goes beyond talking the talk
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by InvertedHammer: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Necessity will be created to make search necessary.

Back to square one.

*/
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by tinktanker: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Super story
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by stacyadams: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2018
ada9ja:

Temple run for ijebu ode here na 2019 version
Android 12.0 only
Igbeba police station ���
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2018
This country is a joke!
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by Niccoloimhotep: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2018
akeentech:
Will IG come to my area to stop them? NO
snap them and tag ig on Twitter
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by srclark: 6:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Nice one IG also kindly stop the use of unmarked vehicles this will cripple dem finally they should always use hilux .No hilux nobody should listen to them cause I see them using danfo (magic school bus) ,Audi 80,sienna ,L300 it is only molue they don't use lol .Cause once they are off duty they just gather themselves 2 to 3 rent a cab and go cashing on innocent citizens
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by athana11(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
my pastor was kidnap last two weeks guess what when he was about to be released the people that when there to take over the guns hired by the kidnappers SARS
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by olisaEze(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Abudu2000:
Stories!!! Come to igando and see temple run going on bw SARS and Young boyz

LWTMB
Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by dFroshie(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2018
The funny thing is that here in Osogbo the IGP X-squad unit are the one carrying out this dastardly crimes..the SARS own don subdue na so IGP Xsquad they harass niggas as they deem fit and they dont normally wear uniform too they put on their vest occasionally but always on mufti

made4naija:
The Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has banned the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigeria Police Force from conducting stop and search operations on roads except when necessary.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that some group of Nigerians recently on social media, called for the scrapping of SARS over alleged harassment of innocent Nigerians, using the #EndSARS. Following the allegation, the Inspector- General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, promised to restructure and reposition the unit for effective service delivery. Idris also warned members of the group against acting as body-guards, delving into land matters and debt collection that were considered civil.

He further warned that members of the unit must only embark on operations with the permission of the commissioner of police in charge of SARS in the police commands.

“You must operate in official uniform clearly marked for identification. I just want to warn you all here that any officer caught engaging in these activities will be dealt with accordingly. The Nigeria Police force under my leadership shall operate strictly guided by the human rights principles as enshrined in the United Nations charter on human rights” he said.

He mandated the Inspector-General of police’s monitoring units and the X-squad and other over sights unit of the force to monitor the activities of the SARS. The police boss noted that the establishment of the unit was due to activities of the men of the underworld.

He said that as part of measures to check the unit, they would be solely mandated to confront only armed robbery cases and violent crimes in the country, Idris also said that men deployed to SARS would undergo training, continuous assessment and psychometric test to determine their suitability or otherwise.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/police-ig-bans-sars-from-conducting-stop-and-search-operations-endsars/

Re: Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars by Rexnegro(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
desoul2004:

Please, I need it if you have it.
0805 700 0001 one of there WhatsApp number , the only one I took from the poster that day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun / Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.