Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays (48023 Views)

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by LazyNairalander(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
june 12 nko?
see my signature ojare
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Smarkie: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
this gov't are only good in declaring public holidays anyhow
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
ohfta4:
wailing bastard product of baby factory

ok

but some set of people are product of sophisticated moroonic baby factory....lolzzz
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by shogotermies(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
I just smh for people shouting d holiday is too much. in China d whole country goes on holiday for one month in march, they celebrate their independence for 10days, in u.s.a they never joke with their summer break. but Nigerians, workaholics. they wake up 4am everyday, but nothing is better.. mtchew.. we all need rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by mimimile93: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Xtainz stop being pained.. Pain pill is cheap..
Alhamdulillah for the holidays..

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Mr2013(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
It was confirmed by minister of inferior
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
ohfta4:
wailing bastard product of baby factory

Product of genital misconception.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by OttHin: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yian1:
May Almighty Allah bless us as we celebrate Eid-Fitri and reward us abundantly.
I know you just want to comment ,but next time try and speak for yourself.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Dee60: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:
We celebrate too many holidays in this country hence our productivity level is very low..

We are really a lazy bunch as a nation ..

The problem is not with the holidays. Japan possibly has more holidays than us.

The problem is that people hardly work on work days! That is especially true for civil servants, who actually act more like civil lords.

Look at the Senate in session - hardly can you ever count half of them.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by ikbnice(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
AndreizMendez:
I still don't get the logic of two days as public holidays for every Muslim festivals.

Wetin concern me sha, more holidays, more days to rest.
a two-day holiday is always given for festivals in Nigeria irrespective of religion. You must be a student so you haven't felt it much. That's why you assumed two days is for Muslim festivals.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by chuksjuve(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Lagoon is always nearby

Well since it's your suggestion , maybe you should take the lead...

I don't need to return your stinky opinion word for word,
You have successfully shown the world the solution to your problem ..
Suicidal thought!
Out of the abundance of the heart, that mouth speaks..

May you be delivered !
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by chuksjuve(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Gerrout. With all the suffer suffer in this country, the holidays aren't even enough to compensate

All for the likes?

So much for pettiness
Meanwhile

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by chuksjuve(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Koolking:

This very holiday is not new. Nigeria has been celebrating the same holidays in the last 30 years apart from a few addition, like the Democracy Day...now June 12 effective 2019.

We like to blow trumpet unnecessarily. Success is not about working 24/7 in a calendar year. In fact, a successful man is one who work less.

Dude channel your anger else where and next try to comprehend facts beside rushing to quote my narrative..

My narratives is directed to non productive civil service workers (civil servants).

Despite their incompetence and laziness, they still enjoy luxury of holidays ..

Hope you are cleared now!
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by chuksjuve(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dee60:

The problem is not with the holidays. Japan possibly has more holidays than us.

The problem is that people hardly work on work days! That is especially true for civil servants, who actually act more like civil lords.

Look at the Senate in session - hardly can you ever count half of them.

God bless you , at least I can see a sensible person in you of all those that quoted me..

May wisdom not depart from you .
Amen!
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by harbarzzy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:
For what reason....

is high time we stop celebrating terrorism is Nigeria.....
see them sounding like they can achieve all in 2 days..lazy youth Buhari is talking about.ushhh
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by JABB(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin
MrWondah:
Omor see holidays o. Person no go hear word from this children. Mid term break just end, now na two days public holiday, the next na democracy day.
grin grin grin
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by kingsley18(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����..,
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Horlamidei(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
There is nothing to jubilate abt the public hol cause am still unemployed..
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by toyosi15(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:
For what reason....

You a very retarded fellow, never believe dumb people like you exist,I on see them in movies
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by DogCynophile(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:
We celebrate too many holidays in this country hence our productivity level is very low..

We are really a lazy bunch as a nation ..

I swear ....there should be what we call a 'working holiday ' it's a holiday but u still go to work...too many holidays in Nigeria
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by manci(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Lagoon is always nearby

this is the best respond to a fool's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

All for the likes?

So much for pettiness
Meanwhile
Which yeye likes? I spiks da troof

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
toyosi15:

You a very retarded fellow, never believe dumb people like you exist,I on see them in movies

what u wrote is it in English or German coz am not understanding or is the English sophisticated too.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
harbarzzy:
see them sounding like they can achieve all in 2 days..lazy youth Buhari is talking about.ushhh

sophisticated.....u can complete that...

lolzz
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by ikorodureporta: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Traditionalists shld fight for their holiday too....instead na to disturb ikorodu people with oro curfew
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
shogotermies:
I just smh for people shouting d holiday is too much. in China d whole country goes on holiday for one month in march, they celebrate their independence for 10days, in u.s.a they never joke with their summer break. but Nigerians, workaholics. they wake up 4am everyday, but nothing is better.. mtchew.. we all need rest.
Wake 4am, get to work by past 9, work till 6pm, enter the infernal traffic and get home by 10pm, only to repeat the same cycle the following day. It's killing.

Yet some people are saying holidays are too much. Thunder disfigure those fingers they used in typing such nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by ridwan006(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:
For what reason....

you are a fool!!! an ignorant or to put it right an illiterate
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Yian1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
OttHin:

I know you just want to comment ,but next time try and speak for yourself.

Na your problem be that. But bro, you lack much knowledge because the last Prophet, Prophet Muhammad said "No one is a believer until he loves for his neighbour, what he loves for himself".

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
toyosi15:

what u wrote is it in English or German coz am not understanding or is the English sophisticated too.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
ridwan006:
you are a fool!!! an ignorant or to put it right an illiterate

just realised that there are over 100% sophisticated moroonic fool, ignoramus and illiterate from ogbomosho and caliphate.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by semyman: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:
For what reason....

Baby factory products everywhere, Jews disowned your Messiah and treated him like a common creeminal, I can understand why you are like this, you are not brought up to accept the right path

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.