Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds - Pets (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (63217 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2020
Enano2baba:
Started reading the thread last night. Kept me awake till now. Lovely lovely dogs in all.
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
Sadly, we lost Chelsea (the 2nd) a few days ago...which came as a huge shock to the entire family since she wasn't sick or anything like that.

Rest on baby girl, your memory will live with us for the rest of our lives. embarassed cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 08, 2020
Sorry about ur loss, brov.

Rany4all:
Sadly, we lost Chelsea (the 2nd) a few days ago...which came as a huge shock to the entire family since she wasn't sick or anything like that.

Rest on baby girl, your memory will live with us for the rest of our lives. embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2020
Sorry about ur loss, brov.

Thanks bro.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2020
No Nigerian has this beast grin

My dream dog grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2020
Rany4all:

Take heart.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by petux(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2020
Rany4all:

Followed this thread from the beginning then, and Im surprise to see Chelsea really so big now. Sorry about the loss sir.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Mckandre(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2020
Rany4all:

sorry for loss boss, pls would like to know the kennel u bought late Chelsea from.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Warleyy(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2020
I'm wondering how I'm just seeing this thread today. Anyways I've seen it.. And i must say it's really nice.. But Chelsea the 2nd is gone again? cry now CSO spike is left all alone again. Too bad. Sorry for your loss. Are you replacing Chelsea with another 3? grin

Good work sir
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
Rany4all:
I know some of you can't wait to see how 'ugly' Chelsea, the scrawny little girl with a deformed tail, turned out right? So here is a sneak peek at the girl that would never have arrived if we hadn't lost another...

Below is Chelsea @ 5 months plus flaunting her pretty backside and perfectly home-docked tail, with Spike @ almost 1 year secretly admiring her from a distance...
Follow you on a steady Sir. I love dogs especially Rotts and Pitbull Terriers. cool

Please Why is it that most Rottweiler I see are docked. Is their an health benefit to that?
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
sassysure:

Take heart.
Thanks.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2020
petux:

Followed this thread from the beginning then, and Im surprise to see Chelsea really so big now. Sorry about the loss sir.
Thanks for ur kind thots & for following. I really appreciate.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2020
Mckandre:
sorry for loss boss, pls would like to know the kennel u bought late Chelsea from.
Got them, both Chelseas that is, from Bobbysaxy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2020
Warleyy:
I'm wondering how I'm just seeing this thread today. Anyways I've seen it.. And i must say it's really nice.. But Chelsea the 2nd is gone again? cry now CSO spike is left all alone again. Too bad. Sorry for your loss. Are you replacing Chelsea with another 3? grin

Good work sir
Yeah you're absolutely right, Spike is really feeling the loneliness right now, but I'm not yet decided on whether to get him another companion or not...thanks for ur kind words though.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:
Follow you on a steady Sir. I love dogs especially Rotts and Pitbull Terriers. cool

Please Why is it that most Rottweiler I see are docked. Is their an health benefit to that?
It's just for aesthetic reasons...no benefits whatsoever.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2020
Rany4all:
It's just for aesthetic reasons...no benefits whatsoever.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by BamBamK: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
have you decided to get him a companion now?

Rany4all:
Yeah you're absolutely right, Spike is really feeling the loneliness right now, but I'm not yet decided on whether to get him another companion or not...thanks for ur kind words though.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by EUEA: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
ho thel dogs gare wow,am getting zealous-o i wish i have a puppy but i will surly get a puppy when am independent coolho thel dogs gare wow,am getting zealous-o i wish i have a puppy but i will surly get a puppy when am independent
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
BamBamK:
have you decided to get him a companion now?

I will soon... wink
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
EUEA:
ho thel dogs gare wow,am getting zealous-o i wish i have a puppy but i will surly get a puppy when am independent coolho thel dogs gare wow,am getting zealous-o i wish i have a puppy but i will surly get a puppy when am independent
As long as u keep that love for dogs, u probably will at the right time...bless u.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by benchosky(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
No Nigerian has this beast grin

My dream dog grin tongue
LOL..the Tibetan mastiff.... bros keep some millions to import the beast....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ? / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.