Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi (833 Views)

Ekiti IGR: EKIRS Embarks On Tax Compliance Enforcement / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by malagu: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fayose has no excuse owing workers, no one has heard of Ekiti IGR since I left - Fayemi https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2184

Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by weyreypey: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ekiti State teachers have made a pronouncement that even if Fayose is owing them 12 months salaries...they are going to vote PDP. I don't understand the kind of madness here....but it seems Fayose is doing something right and Fayemi is getting things mixed up.

In fact they told Fayose to cease talking about salaries for now in the campaigns.
Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by yarimo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
FAYEMI the citizens of ekiti state knows that, FAYOSE is a fraudster who is pretending to be grassroot politician.
Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by GMBuhari: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
weyreypey:
Ekiti State teachers have made a pronouncement that even if Fayose is owing them 12 months salaries...they are going to vote PDP. I don't understand the kind of madness here....but it seems Fayose is doing something right and Fayemi is getting things mixed up.

In fact they told Fayose to cease talking about salaries for now in the campaigns.

Most people in the world are afraid of change , because they are familiar with the current variables

and i doubt any sane person would insist on voting PDP or Fayose's candidate considering many things
Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by Wantedmiller: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
weyreypey:

make Ekiti State teachers catch you..... fayose should cease talking about salaries....

bros.. if teachers from ekiti send thunder from sambisa.... I no go blame them na you use your mouth cause am
Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by Gloriousgud: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
whether Fayose pay o or not we shall and will vote Eleka in comes July 14 than Allowing Fulani's to take over our land. proverbs 24 v 21-27 said it all.
Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
this battle is getting interested. . .I wonder if at the end of the day fayemi loses the election, what'll happen?
Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by weyreypey: 4:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Wantedmiller:

make Ekiti State teachers catch you..... fayose should cease talking about salaries....

bros.. if teachers from ekiti send thunder from sambisa.... I no go blame them na you use your mouth cause am
Na their leaders and Congress e go meet. This people don't want fayemi in any form
Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by weyreypey: 4:19am On Jun 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
this battle is getting interested. . .I wonder if at the end of the day fayemi loses the election, what'll happen?
That would be the beginning of the end of APC as presently constituted

Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by fyneguy: 4:29am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:

Lol which Ekiti? You'd better be careful.
Re: Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi by weyreypey: 4:32am On Jun 12, 2018
fyneguy:

Lol which Ekiti? You'd better be careful.
You are not in Ekiti.

Ekiti 2018: It Is Wickedness Appointing MOB As Campaign Dg-eleka Tells Fayemi / Fayose- Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti / Ortom Is Not Leaving APC- Official