Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (130381 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mimimile93: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
me i have decided not to marry any naija girl.
They are all useless.
If I tell you my own story you will even lose the motivation to get married.
God punish naija girls
Naija girls are all useless excluding the women of our mum's age.
cos those were the only women that were faithful and showered their love on their husbands irrespective of their financial status.
These present sets of naija girls are a curse.
Useless folks.
Ndy87 and others please stop trolling my comments.

Bro if I tell you how much I detest women mostly naija girls..
I poisoned one to death when I could no longer hold my anger..

Any girl born from the 80s is useless and written_off
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 1:09am On Jun 13, 2018
pointblank247:
my piple i beg to differ, if that lady was remorseful and the mum has been begging you, i suggest you forgive her, she will be gratefull and humble for life

No way!! Cheating women end up kill their husbands. Let the dude run for his life.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by sshyne(m): 1:10am On Jun 13, 2018
desiregold:
He will move on and still be with another woman who was also dumped for cheating.

I am not justifying what his wife did. its totally wrong.

But, we are all sinners. And to forgive is Divine.

Our Lords prayer said "Forgive us our sin as we forgive those who sin against us".

To me, when it comes to marriage, i believe there is no sin one cant forgive if you want an everlasting home.

His wife has realized her mistakes, she is begging for forgiveness. Dont you think she deserves a second chance?

When it comes to a wife cheating then the husband is not safe. Most people that takes back a cheating wife usually regret it. And its only guys with low self esteem that can take back a cheating wife. I will rather stay single than take her back

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by DateMynd44(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Bro if I tell you how much I detest women mostly naija girls..
I poisoned one to death when I could no longer hold my anger..

Any girl born from the 80s is useless and written_off
there's one of my post earlier i said that any naija girl that is below 35 is very useless and I generalise it.
Brother if you form broke and meet any girl in this country, they won't look you twice.
Forget all those love and handsome compliments they're showering on us, it's the pocket that they're actually looking at.
Girls look at their interest before they date.
I just tire to type but God will definitely deal with them for me. They will rot in hell fire.
Bastards

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by cardoso514: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2018
This type of woman can kill you, RUN!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 1:12am On Jun 13, 2018
ladiesreject:
I really feel your pain sir.
But am so happy you've summoned courage to start all over again.

For better for worse is a myth, it doesn't exist anymore.

But Sir, how did the marriage certificate end up in her hand?

Marriage certificate is wifes property not husband. It should be in wifes custody according to law.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by plessis: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2018
freecocoa:
If you think so, that's your business.

Bottom line remains, you have to live with these hoes, or you might as well marry your fellow man and let the hoes be.

In your ineptly functioning brain, somehow, its okay for a man to sleep around but not for women, I laugh you. grin

Like I said, una never see anything.

The only thing is that you'll keep moving from one hoe to another, if only women will stop caring entirely sef, mschew!

mind you, I see that happening soon.

Either get your shit together, or deal with what you are served.
of course the Simps are the ones offering loyalty to you hoes who have no atom of loyalty. That is why you give them the pregnancy of another man.....

We know what you hoes are capable of that's why we just have SEX with you hoes and go our way...

Why do we do that? Because you hoes bring nothing but destruction.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Tijay90(m): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2018
Men don't dump broke women for being broke... But even your male friends will ditch you when you're broke. SMH.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 1:17am On Jun 13, 2018
holyidol:
Fellow Nairalands, we have all spoken well. May the most high God pay each and everyone of us back according to our wishes. This lady we are all talking about now is the best wife of this our brother. Lets forget about this temptation, in any CHALLENGE there is CHANGE" brother if only you can forgive now and forget about all this, you will have the sweetest family ever! If you divorce that lady, am afraid that you can't get someone like her again.

Waka pass abeg men of wisdom are gisting here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.

Pm @ askalawyer.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:18am On Jun 13, 2018
All those nairaland hoes will avoid this thread like it is a plague. Bunch of retards!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Originalsly: 1:22am On Jun 13, 2018
The first and most important thing for you to do is a DNA test for your daughter. Your wife bought land unknown to you... slept with her boss...unknown to you... more likely you are not the father...unknown to you. If you are not the father.... divorce will be a slam dunk.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 1:23am On Jun 13, 2018
ifycoly:
Brother it once happened to me, I did forgive, stayed with her n try changing her today is a better person. Is not just to forgive but the patient to grom her out of such thought and behaviour.

When slowpoke is talking we know him. You don't belong here. When real men are talking you listen. Next time dont talk.

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Sorry bro
Nothing could be more devastating that a cheating partner. Ladies and gent, always look before you leap
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Daboomb: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:

The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

I am not interested in your emotions but in how you can resolve your problem so, l may not be nice to you or write necessities.

1.) You can still get a divorce, despite her holding unto the marriage Certificate. Lie .someone said, you can get a copy or a certified true copy from the registry. If everything fails, go and swear an affidavit that you cant find yours as it was stolen with your bag at Oshodi or Up Iweka (First report your bag stolen and mention it as some of the thing sin the bag. Use the police report on that to swear the affidavit, a week later.) undecided

2.) Divorce proceedings will not cost you that much. Maximum is 150K and that is for a pricey Lawyer. Whoever told you 650K is trying to discourage you. be wary of discussing your plans with such person in future, even if they were you Daddy.

2b) People will take sides, so be prepared and be wary of who you discuss with. Better to isolate yourself a bit and dont suffer running mouth. Nobody will pity you so dont expect sympathy, except from snitches who will go behind to divulge your secrets to your ex-wife.

3.) That daughter belongs to both of you. If you want custody of her, then you must be in position (in the eyes of the law) to take care of her, more than your wife. Do a DNA test ASAP, so oyu are sure you are not even fighting over OBJ's daughter. grin grin

4.) Whoever has the child(ren) will be the one receiving money from the other (reason women like to hold on to the children in a divorce even though most of them have no clue nor the means to take care of the children they are holding unto).

5.) To have the child, you must demonstrate to the court that her mother is not a 'fit and proper' person for her to live and grow with.
To do that, you have to show the court that she is not financially competent to take care of her, does not have the proper accommodation for the child, is a bad moral influence on the child as she brings men home, ...while showing proof that you have all the above.

6.) Your Mum is not your daughter's mother so it is a No-No to tell the court you cant take care of her but your Mum will!
Why do you want to have her, when you cant take care of her nor have the time to do so?
having her right now will only slow you down for now, except you want to remarry quickly, but even at that, it is still a drawback (I know you love her but what l think you should ensure is that you both have SHARED CUSTODY....so you can see her when you want.
She can live with your ex-wife as a primary Guardian while she comes to spend her vacation holidays with you. The court will document this and if she fails to release her for you then you go back to court with EVIDENCE and the court will then remove her from the Mum's custody and ask her to come live with you while she gets visiting time. But this is up to you to decide eventually.

7.) Gather all the evidence you can, while you can (download that evidence on her phone and keep it or just impound the phone and clone the data on it for safe keeping. The Court is not where you go to argue! Evidence is what wins a case in court. prepare your evidence if you are serious about the divorce. Audio/Videe Phone records are key. Get a picture of the Boyfriend and as much ifo about him as possible.
Adultery though, is not a ground for Divorce under Nigerian law.
All you need to say is that the marriage has broken down irreconialably, while citing adultery, nagging, threat to life, e.t.c as the secondary reasons.

8.) Ask that her Boss directly, why he thinks it is proper to sleep with your wife, let him deny, steer the conversation properly but record the conversation. it will come in handy.

9.) Dont be stupid enough to leave your property for her right now. the time to share things will come later, by a court order.
Dont try to be nice or gentlemanly at this time, women dont respect that and the law does not take it into consideration.

10) Divorce battles are the most deadly l have witnessed on several occasions, be prepared because everything will be thrown at you, including lies.

11.) You should send her out of your home right now, let her go and live with the Boss that is fucking her. .
You CANT seek divorce when you are still living together, the Judge will see the relationship as still amenable and wont grant a divorce.

11b.) Hold onto your daughter and file for divorce immediately, at the nearest Customary Court. Make sure you have/know a place that they would post her Court summons to, for her to receive it (like her parents address).

12.) If she refuses to accept the Divorce summons (some women think they can decide whether to grant a divorce to their husband or not grin ), your Lawyer will ask the court for permission, with the Bailiff, to go paste it on her parents Door or the door of wherever she is and take pictures to show "proof of Service", which will be taken and presented in court.
The Divorce will go on with or without her and that one na im dey sweet pass. undecided

12.) Part for your "prayers" will be to have full custody (not likely you will get that but you may) but let the Defendants (your wife's Lawyer) negotiate for Joint custody as an alternative, which is really your intent.

13.) Tidy-up your finances, dont put all your money in one bank account as you would be required to bring your bank statement to court. Whoever has the higher money, maybe asked to pay some money to the other. keep your money safe somewhere safe, in cash. Ti sis not the time to show-off or be acquiring properties that can be traced. Pretend you are living just above the poverty line, dont let any woman take you to the cleaners. undecided
Every other thing yo mentioned bother on emotions, that you can deal with, by yourself.

Good luck and stay very strong, mentally and psychologically.
Go out, socialise, exercise more, dont drink or smoke weed, to indulge in tramadol, Codein or that weed you took the other tim (all these things will reduce your 'quality', affect your lifestyle and even prevent you from living a better life that will make your ex-wife regret her wayward actions.
Dont go down-hill,like most men in your situation do.

Your greatest punishment for her is for her to see you in a far better position than when you both split, at all times.
undecided undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by stellus: 1:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Move on with your life....,.As for the two years old child..she is only a minor..no one will grant u custody she needs to be with her mother.... Let her keep the court certificate..go to the registry they will call up the divorce papers and the registry and welfare will invite her.. move on
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by czarkennedy: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2018
model and grow your own online business without stress using https:///2y3DyjN
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2018
sshyne:

When it comes to a wife cheating then the husband is not safe. Most people that takes back a cheating wife usually regret it. And its only guys with low self esteem that can take back a cheating wife. I will rather stay single than take her back

You are 100% right bro
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:32am On Jun 13, 2018
phinter:

The same bible said. Whatever God has joined together no man should put asunder.

You are a bloody fool. How does what you've just said relate to one leaving a cheating wife. All you lots are hoes--more like holes looking for who to trap.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 1:33am On Jun 13, 2018
plessis:
of course the Simps are the ones offering loyalty to you hoes who have no atom of loyalty. That is why you give them the pregnancy of another man.....

We know what you hoes are capable of that's why we just have SEX with you hoes and go our way...

Why do we do that? Because you hoes bring nothing but destruction.
Stop deceiving your poor self my foolish dear one, its evident to even a blind man, how pained you are.

What makes you different from the hoe you sleep with? Na sense problem dey worry you. grin grin grin

BTW, Please say hi to you ma for me, tell her a junior hoe hails her, you know we respect veterans, seeing as she is one.

One love bro .

Kiss kiss.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Daboomb: 1:36am On Jun 13, 2018
akbahbah:

Marriage certificate is wifes property not husband. It should be in wifes custody according to law.

Another ignorant statement from an illiterate mind!

First, it is in triplicates.
So you both have the two copies (one for each person) while one copy remains with the Registry.
I have my own andmy wife has her own but most men (unlike me) dont pay attention to details an dkeep such important document where it belongs, .....in their safe deposit box. grin grin

Second, Please cite the relevant section of the Matrimonial Causes Act or anywhere in the nigerian constitution, where you got that nonsense from.

Gone are the days when men act "macho" and women take advantage.
Nowadays, men too are catching up on the act. grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2018
Daboomb:

This slowpoke is here with his anti-men, foolish advice again?
I am suspecting you are even a woman pretending to be a man and offering dangerous and useless advice to a man in need otherwise, no sane man with his balls between his legs, will be offering the kind of opinion you are suggesting over here.

Not to mention that you are daft and ignorant of divorce laws.
Juts look at the rubbish you wrote up there?

You're obviously a fool because you can't differentiate between spousal support and child support.

Child support is the money you'll bring for ukpeep of your child till the child gets to 18 ..though there's nothing like child support in our constitution

(spousal support) is another matter on it's own.. educate yourself before I disgrace you on this platform.

If you didn't allow her to achieve any meaningful thing during the period of the marriage you'll be forced to pay spousal support.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 13, 2018
InfernoNig:
I'm sorry man. The mistake you made was getting out of the house yo get high. That's wrong, it makes you neglect the right thing that needed to be done at that time. Well its all history now. You are not alone in this cheating wife issue. Even we single guys face a lot everyday from cheating girlfriends. Like my case last year, my girl broke up with me accusing me of cheating (I never cheated) 5month after she put to bed for another man. I was hurt, I cried every night. But its all the past now and I am glad it all happened now cos I can't imagine how hurtful it will be if I had married her. Be safe man, take time to heal before you start another relationship.

Getting high was no mistake; some people make the best decision when they are high
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Daboomb: 1:40am On Jun 13, 2018
stellus:
Move on with your life....,.As for the two years old child..she is only a minor..no one will grant u custody she needs to be with her mother.... Let her keep the court certificate..go to the registry they will call up the divorce papers and the registry and welfare will invite her.. move on

The bolded is NOT TRUE!

What the court looks at is "Who is in the best position to take care of the interest of the Child".
Assuming the Mother is mentally unstable, do you think th Court will say because she is 2yrs old, the mother should have her, over a stable father?

BTW: What doe he need a "Welfare office" for, in this matter?
Where he needs to go is the Court, to dissolve the marriage.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mimimile93: 1:42am On Jun 13, 2018
I will keep on saying this; anyone advising op to take that who.re back would not live to see the next general election.

Guys don't get married. You will not die.
There's no law that says you MUST marry.
Stay single and be happy and live longer.
Any girl born from the 80s is nothing but a sex object. Just use them for what they are designed for. Fvck them and moved on.
If a girl gets money from you and doesn't let you hit. Please arrange boys in the hood to rape her while you watch. You can even record it and upload on the net and make cool money from it.
If you have the heart. End her life.
Me I stopped attending weddings since marriage benefits these slu.ts.. And I try as much as I can to advice my friends against marriage.. Unless she's a white girl..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Daboomb: 1:45am On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:
He should pray for his wife and try to please her instead of pushing her into the arms of other men

Somebody who already slept with her Boss, what other men's hand will she be pushed into? grin grin

As for praying for her, even prayers directly from jesus our Lord, did not save Judas! undecided

Some situatiosn are best avoided, to avoid stories that touch, in future.

As for satisfying her, he will just kill himself trying.
Women are not wired to be satisfied, you can only try and plead for mercy, before you collapse. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 13, 2018
Daboomb:

I am not interested in your emotions but in how you can resolve your problem so, l may not be nice to you or write necessities.

1.) You can still get a divorce, despite her holding unto the marriage Certificate. Lie .someone said, you can get a copy or a certified true copy from the registry. If everything fails, go and swear an affidavit that you cant find yours as it was stolen with your bag at Oshodi or Up Iweka (First report your bag stolen and mention it as some of the thing sin the bag. Use the police report on that to swear the affidavit, a week later.) undecided

2.) Divorce proceedings will not cost you that much. Maximum is 150K and that is for a pricey Lawyer. Whoever told you 650K is trying to discourage you. be wary of discussing your plans with such person in future, even if they were you Daddy.

2b) People will take sides, so be prepared and be wary of who you discuss with. Better to isolate yourself a bit and dont suffer running mouth. Nobody will pity you so dont expect sympathy, except from snitches who will go behind to divulge your secrets to your ex-wife.

3.) That daughter belongs to both of you. If you want custody of her, then you must be in position (in the eyes of the law) to take care of her, more than your wife. Do a DNA test ASAP, so oyu are sure you are not even fighting over OBJ's daughter. grin grin

4.) Whoever has the child(ren) will be the one receiving money from the other (reason women like to hold on to the children in a divorce even though most of them have no clue nor the means to take care of the children they are holding unto).

5.) To have the child, you must demonstrate to the court that her mother is not a 'fit and proper' person for her to live and grow with.
To do that, you have to show the court that she is not financially competent to take care of her, does not have the proper accommodation for the child, is a bad moral influence on the child as she brings men home, ...while showing proof that you have all the above.

6.) Your Mum is not your daughter's mother so it is a No-No to tell the court you cant take care of her but your Mum will!
Why do you want to have her, when you cant take care of her nor have the time to do so?
having her right now will only slow you down for now, except you want to remarry quickly, but even at that, it is still a drawback (I know you love her but what l think you should ensure is that you both have SHARED CUSTODY....so you can see her when you want.
She can live with your ex-wife as a primary Guardian while she comes to spend her vacation holidays with you. The court will document this and if she fails to release her for you then you go back to court with EVIDENCE and the court will then remove her from the Mum's custody and ask her to come live with you while she gets visiting time. But this is up to you to decide eventually.

7.) Gather all the evidence you can, while you can (download that evidence on her phone and keep it or just impound the phone and clone the data on it for safe keeping. The Court is not where you go to argue! Evidence is what wins a case in court. prepare your evidence if you are serious about the divorce. Audio/Videe Phone records are key. Get a picture of the Boyfriend and as much ifo about him as possible.
Adultery though, is not a ground for Divorce under Nigerian law.
All you need to say is that the marriage has broken down irreconialably, while citing adultery, nagging, threat to life, e.t.c as the secondary reasons.

8.) Ask that her Boss directly, why he thinks it is proper to sleep with your wife, let him deny, steer the conversation properly but record the conversation. it will come in handy.

9.) Dont be stupid enough to leave your property for her right now. the time to share things will come later, by a court order.
Dont try to be nice or gentlemanly at this time, women dont respect that and the law does not take it into consideration.

10) Divorce battles are the most deadly l have witnessed on several occasions, be prepared because everything will be thrown at you, including lies.

11.) You should send her out of your home right now, let her go and live with the Boss that is fucking her. .
You CANT seek divorce when you are still living together, the Judge will see the relationship as still amenable and wont grant a divorce.

11b.) Hold onto your daughter and file for divorce immediately, at the nearest Customary Court. Make sure you have/know a place that they would post her Court summons to, for her to receive it (like her parents address).

12.) If she refuses to accept the Divorce summons (some women think they can decide whether to grant a divorce to their husband or not grin ), your Lawyer will ask the court for permission, with the Bailiff, to go paste it on her parents Door or the door of wherever she is and take pictures to show "proof of Service", which will be taken and presented in court.
The Divorce will go on with or without her and that one na im dey sweet pass. undecided

12.) Part for your "prayers" will be to have full custody (not likely you will get that but you may) but let the Defendants (your wife's Lawyer) negotiate for Joint custody as an alternative, which is really your intent.

13.) Tidy-up your finances, dont put all your money in one bank account as you would be required to bring your bank statement to court. Whoever has the higher money, maybe asked to pay some money to the other. keep your money safe somewhere safe, in cash. Ti sis not the time to show-off or be acquiring properties that can be traced. Pretend you are living just above the poverty line, dont let any woman take you to the cleaners. undecided
Every other thing yo mentioned bother on emotions, that you can deal with, by yourself.

Good luck and stay very strong, mentally and psychologically.
Go out, socialise, exercise more, dont drink or smoke weed, to indulge in tramadol, Codein or that weed you took the other tim (all these things will reduce your 'quality', affect your lifestyle and even prevent you from living a better life that will make your ex-wife regret her wayward actions.
Dont go down-hill,like most men in your situation do.

Your greatest punishment for her is for her to see you in a far better position than when you both split, at all times.
undecided undecided

It's like you're mistaking Nigeria for USA or UK.

In Nigeria if you two did registry marriage you only go out with what you brought in and what you acquired during the marriage (your name must be on it).

If you doubt me visit any customary court or ask a lawyer.
False informations like this is the one of the reasons Nigerian men are scared of registry marriage.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by plessis: 1:45am On Jun 13, 2018
freecocoa:
Stop deceiving your poor self my foolish dear one, its evident to even a blind man, how pained you are.

What makes you different from the hoe you sleep with? Na sense problem dey worry you. grin grin grin

BTW, Please say hi to you ma for me, tell her a junior hoe hails her, you know we respect veterans, seeing as she is one.

One love bro .

Kiss kiss.
this one is not only a hoe.... This one is unruly....

Ngwa bye unruly hoe....
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by bezimo(m): 1:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Bidobado:

This guy did nothing wrong and it wasn't his fault for losing his job. What I find very strange and worrisome, is how easy it is for Nigerian women to switch to their dark side when things go wrong financially. Almost as if the love wasn't there in the first place.
God forbid I ever marry a Nigerian woman.

I guess it's no longer news that the average 9ja girl is motivated by money...I love you..I love you..is because of what she is getting..let it stop..you will know you have been deceived..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mimimile93: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2018
The way am seeing some guys comments here, I am suspecting that these ho.es the likes of kimbraa and cococandy have disguised themselves to post trash here because no sane man here would advice his fellow man to forgive a slut and take her back..

Once again, God wil punish everyone here telling op to forgive and take her back..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 1:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Well he already pushed her into her bosses arms

He shouldn’t make it worse. tongue
Daboomb:

Somebody who already slept with her Boss, what other men's hand will she be pushed into? grin grin

As for praying for her, even prayers directly from jesus our Lord, did not save Judas! undecided

Some situatiosn are best avoided, to avoid stories that touch, in future.

As for satisfying her, he will just kill himself trying.
Women are not wired to be satisfied, you can only try and plead for mercy, before you collapse. grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2018
Daboomb:

The bolded is NOT TRUE!

What the court looks at is "Who is in the best position to take care of the interest of the Child".
Assuming the Mother is mentally unstable, do you think th Court will say because she is 2yrs old, the mother should have her, over a stable father?

BTW: What doe he need a "Welfare office" for, in this matter?
Where he needs to go is the Court, to dissolve the marriage.

really?
In the much acclaimed and celebrated Nigerian
case of Nwosu v. Nwosu (2012) 8 NWLR Pt
1301, the Court of Appeal held that on the
issue of custody of children of a marriage, both
parties have equal rights in matters of custody
of children. Therefore, a mother has equal
rights with the father of the marriage and a
right to protect that legal interest. The Nigerian
position therefore, seems to be that in regard
to custody or upbringing of a minor, a mother
shall have the same right and authority as the
law allows the father; and the rights and
authority of the mother and father shall be
equal and exercisable by either without the
other. Also of note is the case of Tabansi v.
Tabansi (2009) 12 NWLR Pt 1155, the Court of
Appeal declared that the court will mostly
favour the wife especially in circumstances
where the child(ren) in question are minors, a
girl child or of tender age and will only give the
father preference where it can be proved that
the conduct of the wife is morally
reprehensible. The Nigerian position which
focuses on the best interest of the child while
seeking to protect the child’s welfare, also
takes into account the conduct of the parties
and the behavioral patterns of both parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.