Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches (33999 Views)

Kenya University Launches Degree In Witchcraft(pix) / Lagos Establishes Farming Enterprises To Train Students / University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by dragsazy(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2018
An Africa ever go forward? Western world are busy exploring and innovating.........

Who do us this abeg?
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Serlarry: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2018
AT LEAST WE CAN TRAVEL WITHOUT FLIGHT BILL AND DO MORE STUFF, BUT DON T CALL ME ON THIS [color=#990000][/color] cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Omoikarekimire:

U r wrong bros witch is more than that.they can make u an instant billionaire.u r talking of age long tradition.predicting five draws is the least they can do.

Instant billionaire?!

Are they on Forbes list?
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Goke7: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2018
charliejose:
my own problem is where are they going to work after graduation? undecided

self employment nah grin
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Bellgal: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Witch that cannot predict five straight draws.

Is that one a witch
Ask them my dear grin
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by tungamaje: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Witches have no powers. They learn the art and master the tricks so well that they deceive other people to fear them. Let our pastors stop milking us in the name of giving us concoctions which can protect us against spiritual attacks from witches, they have no such powers. I visited a site where they taught how to perform magic tricks
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by iamabundance(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Jesuuu! Abeg i wan buy the form for nnan ifod...25 naira, afia ifod...13 naira, mbad ifod...35 naira.
Forms are obtainable at market square, afe idung (village square), primary schools nearest to you. Time to get the forms is 12 midnight.
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Aldebaran(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
African Tekinology grin
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by iamabundance(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
please how much is uwene ifod?
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by habayinc(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Edo people grin grin grin
Make una see una favorite course o
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2018
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, WE NEED SUCH A THING TOO IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES TO FIGHT SPIRITUAL BATTLE OF BOKO HARAM AND FULANI HERDSMEN

1 Like

Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2018
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, WE NEED SUCH A THING TOO IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES TO FIGHT SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL BATTLE OF BOKO HARAM AND FULANI HERDSMEN
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Ogunleti01: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2018
opera1:
Report has it that UNESCO has given the University of Zambia $340,000 to develop a Degree Programme to safeguard Intangible Heritage with the first intake comprising of 20 students.
Zambian Watchdog reports that Intangible Heritage comprises of practices such as Witchcraft, social practices such as expression through music, Knowledge, skills-as well as the instruments, objects, artifacts and rituals, the Zambia National Commission for UNESCO has explained.

According to Dr. Charles Ndakala, the Zambia National Commission for UNESCO Secretary General, despite efforts in safeguarding cultural heritage, there are cases of destruction of priceless culture heritage in certain countries which threatens traditions and customs.

When Minister of Higher Education, Nkandu Luo announced that the University of Zambia will commission studies in witchcraft, this was dismissed as fake news.

Now UNESCO has confirmed the witchcraft course.

SOURCE
Africa my Africa!!!
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Pope22(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
charliejose:
Self employed, experts in native doctor, experts in killing with minds, experts in destroying destinies, experts in everything evil.
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by adekhingz(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2018
charliejose:
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by ozowarac: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2018
mxpinky:
end time indeed

You has been mentally enslaved. What's end time there?
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Mechanics96(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
I thought Rowling was imagining the impossible when she wrote Harry Potter......I was wrong!

If only this will do anything in improving technology in black nations......
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
iamabundance:
Jesuuu! Abeg i wan buy the form for nnan ifod...25 naira, afia ifod...13 naira, mbad ifod...35 naira.
Forms are obtainable at market square, afe idung (village square), primary schools nearest to you. Time to get the forms is 12 midnight.
I hear say Akwa ibom and cross dey learn from where Bini dey grin grin
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by pennyforthought: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
They're preserving their cultural heritage. Nowhere does it say these people will actually practice witchcraft on people. More likely they will be experts in the knowledge and practices of those traditions. The course also includes other things such as social customs and cultural practices. This course is no different to, for instance Egyptology where you study the culture and history of Egypt of islamic studies where you learn the history of and about the cultural practices of Islam (Not an Imam but an expert in Islamic culture). My friends brother is doing such a course. These courses don't aim at real jobs beyond maybe writing scholarly articles on these topics or teaching tourists or others about them. Instead they're attempts to preserve cultural heritage. Those who get this degree can always still work other jobs while being an expert about that culture.
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by diamondy: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
See incantation nitori olorun!! Bros, apply for the post of Head of witchcraft studies dept
Bullhari007:
please where can I get the form, I won join
nitori owo ti ogede ba gbe, ara re ni fi nna

iro lo pa!!!!
sebi eni ba dari so apa apa a pa
sebi to arigisegi ba se igi, ori ara re ni yo fi ru
ti eluulu ba fa ojo, ori ara re ni yo faale
gbgbo n ti emi tkb ba wi leni, ki aro oromo
oya, ko gbogbo ogun re sile, bo gbogbo aso ara e, oya ma rin lo bee
emi ma ni
tkb ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmale lon ke si

Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by tehilah92(f): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hogwarts loading
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
cc:Edowitch
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Flying unlimited. Mad generation
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by usebog: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Africa again,i try to comprehend but am not geting it
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Nanightwedeyfly: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by babatee90(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Nigeria to join soon. I expect one of the states in Southern Nigeria to embrace it wholeheartedly since they practice it from immemorial. The issue of village people will be put to rest

Ijebu in southwest to be precise...that is their headquarter
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by airprinz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
witchcraft, aircraft all na craft. but where them dey land na day matter
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by Witnes: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good! resuscitating back d Africa root.
Re: University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches by PresidentMKO: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Witch that cannot predict five straight draws.

Is that one a witch
Gamble responsibly o, ma nigga shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012-2013 Admission Session, Lets Get It Going / Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry / Romola Adeola, 26-Year-Old Phd Holder: "I Had No Time For Social Activities"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.