Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit (21419 Views)

Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Taku555(m): 5:01am On Jun 12, 2018
tenmariner:
The look on DT face in the 4th pix...
my same thought
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Bullhari007(m): 5:15am On Jun 12, 2018
clowns... we need 3rd world war to reset the mistakes of our ancestors , abeg who will start the war for us Russians over to you guys

1 Like

Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by HardMirror(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2018
mxpinky:
hmmm buhari
i hope all is well with you? Love or hate buhari (i hate him by the way) should not make you a broken clock unable to contribute intelligently to discuss that has nothing to do with buhari without mentioning him. Grow up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by HardMirror(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397113:

Area boy!
Agbero!!

U r complaining dey ban u?
Sorry o!
U jusy dey start area boy!!
lol! Had to check her dp. All these small girls wey no get one dot of sense. Dont know what this thread has to do with buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Buharisef(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Rocket Boy And Baba Fake News Trump. If You Know You Know grin
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by no1madman(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2018
fiercehillz:
This is what happens when respect is earned. Oya make we start our own nuclear programme then begin test the nukes close to Ghana. grin
We don't need nuclear weapons to destroy Ghana. .all we need na Toto. . Dem too like Toto. .

1 Like

Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Yankiss(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2018
mxpinky:
hmmm buhari
Wetin Kwonsine Buhari here? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Hallabee1(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2018
waiting for the outcome of all this noise .
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by CharlesJok3r: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Booked!
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by mxpinky: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2018
HardMirror:
i hope all is well with you? Love or hate buhari (i hate him by the way) should not make you a broken clock unable to contribute intelligently to discuss that has nothing to do with buhari without mentioning him. Grow up
you're as well stupid then
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2018
BUBU SUPPOSE ATTEND THIS SUMMIT BUT LA MORROCO HE GO DEY GO TO SIGN GAS PIPELINE
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Idrismusty97:
The only reason the US haven't invaded North Korea is unlike Libya or Iraq they "Actually" do have weapons of mass destruction.

They can sanction ur as$ tho and dats part of wat pushed North korea this far.
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Idrismusty97(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2018
jaxxy:

They can sanction ur as$ tho and dats part of wat pushed North korea this far.
Like they did for Iraq and Libyan, But apparently that wasn't enough. They have to invade them to prove a point but can't do same for North korea even though they have a base just inch of Kim...The power of real weapon of mass destruction.
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Hades2016(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Samusu:
See how this small boy the use dis old man de do yeye
how ?

Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Like they did for Iraq and Libyan, But apparently that wasn't enough. They have to invade them to prove a point but can't do same for North korea even though they have a base just inch of Kim...The power of real weapon of mass destruction.

Saddam hussein ans gaddafi' mouths and ego killed them and destroyed their country. If u negotiate with the Americans on strong terms they won't bother u. Kim is a smarter man, if he had been stubborn and with no allies it may still have led to a war. Depending on how war hungry the American president is.
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Idrismusty97(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
jaxxy:

Saddam hussein ans gaddafi' mouths and ego killed them and destroyed their country. If u negotiate with the Americans on strong terms they won't bother u. Kim is a smarter man, if he had been stubborn and with no allies it may still have led to a war. Depending on how war hungry the American president is.
Kim had more mouths and ego than Saddam and Gaddafi combined...And less allies too. He isn't smart, He is just a big baby in power. But unlike the rest he actually have weapons of mass destruction which is the major point i am driving at. So they took his treat very serious.
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Kim had more mouths and ego than Saddam and Gaddafi combined...And less allies too. He isn't smart, He is just a big baby in power. But unlike the rest he actually have weapons of mass destruction which is the major point i am driving at. So they took his treat very serious.

Big baby maybe, bigger ego Maybe bt hes definitely smarter for coming to the table even with his real nuclear weapons and this is probably due to the ingenuity of trump.

I understand ur point and no sane person will start a nuclear war just like dat bt I think kim was also lucky because obama was slow to act. A George w. bush might have invaded much earlier even b4 the tests progressed.
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2018
snrman:
After all the threats this 2 leader's made last year
Moral lesson... Those that make the loudest noise cannot do anything but fear those that lock up for u ooooooo

E.g China grin
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by BabaIbo: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Idrismusty97:
The only reason the US haven't invaded North Korea is unlike Libya or Iraq they "Actually" do have weapons of mass destruction.

who told you others don't have that weapon. I think he's just smart and again the world is a bit away from those years of invasion
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by BabaIbo: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2018
snrman:
After all the threats this 2 leader's made last year
Moral lesson... Those that make the loudest noise cannot do anything but fear those that lock up for u ooooooo
e.g Israel
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by TunAb8(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
godwinkessi:
I so much love nukes! If I am a dictator, I'll spend Nigerian money on nukes, I'd only budget for road constructions/repairs, salary for government workers, the rest of all this money the legislatures waste, i will use them for my nuclear program and I will test my misiles just close to American border!

Can I be your VP? [right][/right] wink
Re: History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit by seunfape(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Trump be like see this small boy oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation / The U.S. Government Has Officially Shutdown!! / 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.