Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts (34978 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
bamidelee:

you are insane, freeze could have marital issue but the message he passed across is real
fool

Thinking you are the biggest Fool because you are faced with Real Time, verifiable facts about the Bishop against attention seeking Freeze, yet you don't want to believe... BIG FOOL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
aktom007:

What are you saying self... Do u know who a dead person is? As in clinically dead?
Defibrillation is a treatment for life-threatening cardiac dysrhythmias not for waking up the dead.

Obviously the resurrected man wasn't clinically dead. Most people without a pulse are presumed dead
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by leofab(f): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
TPAND:
Damn!.. this your clapback is EPIC! Damn! Freeze has to see this
in thesame vain choose between Lai Mohamed and your resident pastor.. or should I enumerate achievements?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Holak: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
The Bible said ' It is appointed unto a man ONCE to die'. The said man was not dead. Once you are dead, you are dead. Resurrection will only happen on the last day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Popeonah(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
I think he sees his members as fools
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by laydoh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
itpreneurng:
He never claimed to ressurect the dead...Jesus did it.

Dont come to conclusions about the power pf God.. God indeed works miracles...i can testify

were you also resurrected?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by obanimoje: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
Bishop Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades. His children are success stories, both in ministry and business. He pioneered two of the fastest growing universities in Africa. He has over 20,000 staff on his payroll. He leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

Freeze: 'Happily' divorced. Serial fornicator and cheat. Wife beats him up. Son deserted him. Almost got sacked from his job (had to beg profusely). Biggest accomplishment in life is the increasing number of delinquents that follow him on social media.

Choose whose words you would listen to. The choice is yours![i][/i]
God bless you for this post.that boy, freeze is strongly sick.his destruction is near.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 1chiboy: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
Bishop Oyedepo- Happily married for close to 4 decades. His children are success stories, both in ministry and business. He pioneered two of the fastest growing universities in Africa. He has over 20,000 staff on his payroll. He leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

Freeze: 'Happily' divorced. Serial fornicator and cheat. Wife beats him up. Son deserted him. Almost got sacked from his job (had to beg profusely). Biggest accomplishment in life is the increasing number of delinquents that follow him on social media.

Choose whose words you would listen to. The choice is yours![/i]
TheAngry1:
[b]Bishop Oyedepo
- Happily married for close to 4 decades. His children are success stories, both in ministry and business. He pioneered two of the fastest growing universities in Africa. He has over 20,000 staff on his payroll. He leads one of the world's largest and wealthiest churches.

Choose whose words you would listen to. The choice is yours![i]
[/b]
TheAngry1:

you ar on point bro

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
galek:

Thinking you are the biggest Fool because you are faced with Real Time, verifiable facts about the Bishop against attention seeking Freeze, yet you don't want to believe... BIG FOOL
codeine diet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
aktom007:

What are you saying self... Do u know who a dead person is? As in clinically dead?
Defibrillation is a treatment for life-threatening cardiac dysrhythmias not for waking up the dead.

""Defibrillation is a treatment for life-threatening cardiac dysrhythmias not for waking up the dead""

Goan read about that Machine.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

This is baselesly meaningless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] Just Imagine the Thrash from a Human...

This is useless n meaningless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by CioAngels(f): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
The man was not dead.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
I'm embarrassed for the Bishop and embarrassed for people that listen to charlatans like this. I generally dislike but respect organized religion, but new age Pentecostal Christianity is a peculiar madness: people in thrall to a personality cult.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Unik3030: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
galek:

So, Bishop is supposed to go to them and then force healing upon Cobham or Ayefele even against their consent?
Bros... go check your brain...
u are d idiot in this case,so your god oyedepo cannot heal those known faces that we know only to do some anonymous staged miracles.read your Bible n see d light stop waiting for your pastors to deceive u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Boss13: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Whilst we are busy arguing who is real and who is fake, remember that salvation is a personal race. Your pastor is also in that race. I know many of them act like they have finished the race - Na lie. They are also participants just like you and all man and everybody will
answer their own name.

A lot of people have mistaken prosperity to salvation. Riches do not take you to heaven even Jesus said in the Bible it would be easier for a thread to pass through a needle hold than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. If your pastor is rich, it doesn’t translate to the fact that he serves the true God or he is genuine. Let’s not
confuse materialism for spirituality.

I do not want to criticize any church leader, but a lot of them have deviate from the true teachings of Jesus and are now pursuing material things and empire building.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Kobomax(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

What has success/failure got to do with truth-speaking/lying?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Newpride:
Mumu freeze, only God gives life, only Him can take it and only him can restore back the dead thru anybody.

Freeze is never a good Christian, no good Christian can query a man of God why he/she doesn’t raise somebody from death.

Let oyedepo raise the dead people in mortuties fess, den all that ur saying will start to make sense.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by roseboma(f): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
I used to be against winners chapel until I stepped my feet into the church. Since then I have had no reason to look back. God has been faithful to me, I have never gone to church sick and returned the same. Please stop insulting men of God you know nothing about. God bless you all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by autonomous22: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
This daddy freez kip reacting in everything... u belong to group seven of d periodic table ??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by DonMekino(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Reading through the comments just made my day....the insults, the fights, the clapbacks, the epic reply etc....thanks nairalanders...I will be back for more
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Newpride(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Let oyedepo raise the dead people in mortuties fess, den all that ur saying will start to make sense.

Then u need to go and die so that u can be used as sample
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by AbleBouncer: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

Finishing...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by israelmao(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Freeze with a frozen brain always is looking for any slightest opportunity to mock pastors,just watch out great mockery awaits you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Mojibola(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

Unfortunately, this argument lacks logic.
What has raising a dead man got to do with successful or unsuccessful marital life?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:

for over six months he had challenged the entire pastors in Nigeria to produce just a single scriptural verse to proof tithe. you guys have been engaging in character assassination
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by TheAngry1: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
WinningSun:

for over six months he had challenged the entire pastors in Nigeria to produce just a single scriptural verse to proof tithe. you guys have been engaging in character assassination

Nigerian pastors didn't go to bible school to come and start a debate with reprobate Daddy Freeze! Tufia!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by kennyniyi: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
lilfreezy:
Don't mind them fakies. They will be resurrecting unknown people, healing unknown people. Making blind unknown people see. But tell them to follow you to general hospital where sick people plenty them go dodge grin

If you know you know
you get sense bro
well said
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Unik3030:
u are d idiot in this case,so your god oyedepo cannot heal those known faces that we know only to do some anonymous staged miracles.read your Bible n see d light stop waiting for your pastors to deceive u

Obvious you are a toddler.. needless exchanging words with you. Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Unik3030: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2018
galek:

Obvious you are a toddler.. needless exchanging words with you. Mtcheeeeewwww
social media is where everyone is a king behind the keyboard,by d time your pastors corners your wife or your property just don't come here to open thread that touch.u people respect your pastors so much that u forget God n your parents.am sure if u see Jesus face to face n he tells u something n your pastors tell u different things am sure u will follow your pastors without blinking an eye.read your Bible n free yourself from spiritual slavery.many of u don't care if your parents have eaten but your tithe must always b complete.fool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2018
TheAngry1:

GOD BLESS YOU.. A wise, detailed and matured response.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts by staggerman(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2018
TheAngry1:

Jesus Christ : No wife, no children. Was accused by his family of being mad. Was accused by other Jews of being a drunkard. Was accused by Religious leaders (pharisees) of being possessed of the devil. Was accused by the Chief priest of being a blasphemer and a deceiver. Was condemned by the Romans as an impostor and trouble maker.

Earthly achievements and recognitions are vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits / "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.