Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) (1821 Views)

My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2018
I've read and heard about the SARS issues and cruelty in Nigeria my useless country for months and got a taste of them last three weeks.
It was on a Friday evening I was at home with a friend of mine and another friend of ours cane around too and we were just discussing about different things, work at the office, contracts, the right business to invest in and a lot more. At a point I said well guys today is Friday we should just go out some nice spit in town and treat ourselves good and have a wonderful time. I wanted to call my main chick but I was like No, let's have a guys only time. So this is around 6-7pm so I have already had my bathe and dressed up, applied my cologne and other stuff and ready to ball for the night. I picked up my Mercedes car key and told my friend he will sleep over at my place since its weekend and no work tomorrow so no need to drive his car so we all set out.
Crank the engine of my beast and the nice headlight lit up and stuff and the CD I was playing when I came back started blaring from the speakers and we're set for the night adventure not knowing the SARS had another plan laid for us that night.

So We drove for about Ten minutes and I went to the ATM and withdrew some cash for the weekend and got back into my ride and we continued while discussing which of the best spots to go to.

About twenty minutes of driving we came back we ran into these Armed robbers you people call SARS, I was asked who owns the car and I said its mine is there any problem? He asked me to clear one side and I did and came out thinking since I've not committed any crime there won't be any problem little did I forget that I'm in Naija!!! chai I pity myself ooooooo.
So one of the criminals asked what do I do for a living, I wanted to blast him with what silky question is that, you should tell me why you stopped me then we can sort the issue out but I chilled and answered him and he asked for my papers and I gave it to him only for him to order my two friends out of the car and told them to join his team in the other vehicle that we're going to the station and I asked him for what? you stopped me and asked irrelevant questions and asked for my papers so what's the let's go to the station for? he just entered my clean ride with his dirty self, I wish I have a f**king gun I swear I would have out that pig down along the way.
He was the only one with me in the car while the other team where with my friend in their car so I said let's reach there first. Bro we got to the station and I pulled out my phone to make call and he said I should give him my phone, brother up till today that scene still de make me angry, A useless, unrefined, bastard was asking me to give him my phone that I'm not allowed to make call until they're done.
Brother I swear I hate this country so much and if there were gun stores where I can buy a sniper God knows how many SARS I would have shot from a secure point.
Meeeehn after everything I told him I'm not giving him shit, that he has no legal obligation to make or impose such action on me and asked him where in the law that says I can't make call and why the Bleep is he telling me all these nonsense?! I went through series of questioning like I was in America;
Am I under arrest?
What's am I being arrested for?
Do I have any contract with you or the force you represent?
You have no probable cause to request for my cell phones or hold me against my will as a citizen that have not committed any crime and have no right over me o boy taaaaa na who you de tell that one, I no know say wetin I de talk na for my pocket smh (FVCK NAIJA).
So I went inside the police station to see his superior and talk with him or her while my friends Haven't even arrived there yet.
He was still requesting for my phone and that I should follow him and sit down near one rickety chair and desk. Useless country, so I sat down and after so much to and fro hassles I while time is passing by around 7-8pm I finally gave him my phone, I wanted to call the area commander there but this fools severed all my connection to the outside world oooo.
I felt so mad and tried as much as I can to compose myself, so this bastard started going through my phones and when he saw my cousins he said yes that I'm a yahoo boy, it infuriated me that I wanted to fight him and beat hell out of him but omo na only me de oo and this people fit put hot lead inside man na him I just kept looking at him while he was scrolling he saw my pictures with him, where I was laughing with him and his sister last December when we travelled village and asked who are they and I told him they're my family members that where are my friends and why are they not here yet.
Bro mtchreew This country is the worst any human being can live in, I was held against my will and asked very stupid questions and I got so angry I started cursing them out in the station, I stood up and asked for their boss here and one of them saw how I was reacting and decided to lay a crime against me and labelled the head of a cult.
I was so angry, frustrated and tired and weak at the while situation that was just happening, I couldn't believe it. The one with my phone said that I'm a yahoo boy too and the picture with those white people ( my cousins looks so white, only brown hairs and brown eyes and they can speak Igbo better than anyone I know that's how you can tell that they're Africans but fvck naija) that I Photoshopped those pictures and bro things was getting out of control and I decided to calm down because these animals really are not humans and might do something erratic.
So one of them told me that one of my friend have started confessing, the lie made me laugh a little, you know that kind thing wey u go hear while you're angry but makes you laugh. If I had a bomb I would have done justice to that station and those licensed armed robbers.
I told him he should go to hell that he is a pig and he pulled his gun and I held the gun to prevent him from shooting at me ooo
chai I see something that night ooooooooooo.
Their boss now called me and we sat down and he was even worst and was shouting that I should write statement so that they will lock me up. I told him he doesn't know his job and it infuriated him m, I told him yes because in sane clime nine of them would have this job and we threw banters for a while and the brought paper and own I told then I'm not signing or writing shit that it they can read the line in the paper the gave me to write that it also said that one should not write any statement under duress or be forced to write one, that's its in their paper and not mine so that they should obey the law.
They didn't allow me to go or make call or anything and this have been happening from 7-10pm now and I was getting weak already and stressed but my anger wouldn't let it show though.
One brought cutlass and was brandishing it and making moves like he wants to cut me aiming for my arm I was ready to dodge it but he never swung his hand was making gestures but I know he's an animal with uniform and I was getting tired already.
I just sat down there in anger and few of them left and its now me the boss, a lady( one of them) and the idiot that was operating my phone.
One of them now called me that he wants to see me, I came out and met him, he now said that he wants to reason with me but I'm making everything hard and stuff that what if something happens to me now and a lot of other nonsense he was saying and I was asking him what he wants me to do and one of them from no where appeared and thundered that what am I doing outside?! and omg it was a horrible experience I was so fed up and they said that I must sleep here today.
The while situation is rolling in their favour, I was very tired at this point imaging hollerin from around 7 to 10 something.
Meanwhile they have been maltreating about four other guys that they brought in there like they brought me in, slapping and doing all sorts of things to them mtcheeew I hate this country and all politicians.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
I apologize for the typos.
They were rough handling these guys like only one that was present there will understand that this people are animals but I was angry about the whole situation and believe me I pray that no one meet these fools. I curse our politicians everyday, sometimes when I hop here to read and I see all these bigotry and tribalism it drives me crazy how people can be so stupid. How the fvck do you hate a person just because of their tribe? If you see a crime topic the next thing is;
"I know then, Afonja, cone head, these, that it infuriates me so much. How can a group of people be this stuppidd?!?!! up till this moment it makes me sad that my country is filled with stuppidd people, uneducated and educated illiterates " that's why this nation can't move forward and they people can't stand together against such thing as SARS and make the government do something and hold the government responsible because we're too busy with useless and inconsequential things.
Back to my matter.
So they continued to make threats and rough handling those guys, they said one was into kidnapping because they saw a text in his phone where someone typed don't tell them anything. The other one they're accusing him of being a yahoo boy while my matter dem say I be yahoo boy and head of a cult group, chai I don suffer for this naija.
So they undressed one of the guys and pushed him to where I guess there jail is and the boss has been telling them to do same to me na so them de try hold me and I de try hold their hands bro I just gave up because I no wan sleep there oooo.
meanwhile my friends, well theyre acquaintance I believe de counter and couldn't do shit and their phones have been collected too.
I forgot to mentioned when they were requesting for my key, MY BENZ KEY?!?! I no give them that one we drag am.
So I just calculated the whole situation and understood that the best thing for me is to try and get myself out of here because I can't sleep here and these people can take my car key and plant whatever in there( which was why I vehemently refused to give them my key) and the case will continue or turn into another thing. So the other one asked the one shouting to go first and then continued to tell me to settle them, one was mentioning 5Million ( I was just wondering how are they mentioning such ridiculous amount because they saw Mercedes?) this fool was telling me that I should just give them 1million that I know I pass that amount. I was so mad because I was hearing things that was making my brain boil and I was weak and couldn't make any call or do anything! I couldn't do anything at that point!!!!! that was what made me angry most. I just told him see I'll gibe you guys 30k na there him mad come de holla him own day e be like I like case say dem go show me case ooo say I go sleep here ( na that one I no wan experience, sleeping in jail? no no no). chai I suffer for nothing oooooooo and na like 11pm like this ooo that night, person wan go flex then enter this one. I just told him 50k bro this fool have seen or was told my account balance by the one that was searching through my phones, meanwhile they saw pictures of the contracts I executed at different places and know that I'm a legit person but just want to rob me, I realized that SARS are LICENSED ARMED ROBBERS.
Brothers finally it settled at 400K for me and my acquaintance them, I reason how I go carry guys comot go sleep for jail from Friday - Saturday-Sunday then Monday? Nobody go know our whereabouts as I never believed any human being can cut my contact to the outside world ooo until that night and I've heard gory stories of how they shoot people and collect their belongings money and all The 400K pain me wella, I tell am OK make I transfer from my account to their account he said no that we can go to the ATM. He collected pistol from the oga and whispered in his ears and they took me to the ATM I just de withdraw money. for the first time the ATM money counting sound was so unpleasant to me, something that I used to love. I called one of them to come and see that he should come and help me and hold the money that I was withdrawing so that the ATM camera can get him but he said no that I can come and give it to him.
The took me to an access bank ATM where no one de self, no bank security these people have mastered their criminal act. Na so I pull my money d wish ATM go stop de give me money and swallow my card make dem gree for transfer but I'm tired and all I want was to go home and sleep/rest. Na so these criminals took my 400k.
The thing pain me but I just wanted to go home, drink cold water and go to bed.
They entered my car and we drove back to the station then while approaching their crime boss office, that one asked the other one to get rid of the guy that was in the office and it was him, the lady and the one that sat beside me in the car. That one whispered to him again and he started shouting that am not ready and went on and on and I looked him straight in the eyes and told him that I just want to get the FVCK out of here. He didn't say much he just smiled and said that he likes me I wish thunder should have stroke him immediately and they started acting friendly immediately they got the cash and telling me that they had always wanted to comply with me but I was making things hard and went on and on and wanted to start getting close and familiar I just told him to give me my papers, my phones and all our belongings and he said sure sure and told the girl to get all my thing immediately and I just took the phones and my acquaintance phones and my papers he was even telling me to check the paper to see if its mine so that I won't make a mistake. I asked about the other guys, two were outside his office and I know they must be innocent too and I asked him to release them too that they know they are innocent but he said how did I know that did I conduct any investigation? e wan enter another thing I just took my papers from them and walked out and they were walking with me and called my friends to come out when we were passing the counter and they joined me I just enter my car and drove home. Didn't feel like talking, was tired and when I got home I just sat on the sofa while drinking and thinking WTF just happened? Couldn't sleep for a while until about 1-2am.
SARS are worst than armed robbers believe me and when I see or hear news of any of them dead, I feel happy.
This country is useless and the government doesn't give a fvck about any citizen.
God help us.

Now I advice friends to stay indoors at night, drive home and buy whatever you need along and forget night out until the useless government decide to do something which I doubt.
What kind of life is this where you're now afraid of leaving home and enjoying the night life or going about your business? fvck this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by gonkin(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
An identity card would have eased the pressure. Cuz from your post i also couldnt get a statement of what u do for a living.

Sars are really annoying but if you can identify and defend yourself you would have the upper hand. You know your rights. I was driving too they stopped me and asked for papers. I did.
Then asked the same question like what i do for a living. I showed them the identity card i have for my dad's company,i also have a work identity card for a firm i occasionally work for but kept that aside. That was it. I went freely.
I really hope i never run into the mad set.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by collins1895: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
SARS are above the law.....dey will harass,intimidate,threatened to kill you......Everyone needs to be careful... If u are a youth n don't have a job,stay indoor til night....
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
gonkin:
An identity card would have eased the pressure. Cuz from your post i also couldnt get a statement of what u do for a living.

Sars are really annoying but if you can identify and defend yourself you would have the upper hand. You know your rights. I was driving too they stopped me and asked for papers. I did.
Then asked the same question like what i do for a living. I showed them the identity card i have for my dad's company,i also have a work identity card for a firm i occasionally work for but kept that aside. That was it. I went freely.
I really hope i never run into the mad set.
I showed I.d and whatnot nigga let me tell you, you only think this because you haven't encounter then pray you don't because I'm sire if you do you will realize that your I.d card don't mean shit. what they want is ur money and nothing else and the will bully, threaten, shoot, cut and do anything possible to squeeze money out of you. I had same thoughts you have now and after I've had an encounter I now understand what their purpose is, to extort by any means necessary. So please don't type that identity card here again. Upper hand? OK Make I just leave you sha.
I have encountered them once and they asked me same questions and gave me back my papers too but that day was in the afternoon, pray you don't run into them at night when they're ready to rob by all means.

3 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by Kingpee2(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
How much you pay ?
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingpee2:
How much you pay ?
They robbed me 400K.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
SexyDenzel:
They robbed me 400K.
Wow, lipsrsealed angry This is absurd. Well I guess that's what happens in a zoo. Sorry for your loss.
Lalasticlala
The thing is what can the citizens do since the government is not willing to do anything?
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2018
collins1895:
SARS are above the law.....dey will harass,intimidate,threatened to kill you......Everyone needs to be careful... If u are a youth n don't have a job,stay indoor til night....
This is crazy, how will the youth now find job if he's always inside the house?
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by HoodBillionaire: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
next time
talk mature
nor follow them argue
dem go fear.
u forbjust give them free 10k or 5k
talk street to them
dem go free u
nor dey argue with sars
dem fit waste u

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by andyanders: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
You can still contact their public complaint office if you know the station they took you to. If you can recognize any of them or even the lady. Print out the transaction report of the 400k you withdrew,as it will show the odd hrs of the withdrawals. Nobody should blame you on ID card issue. These guys are the REAL kidnappers. In fact, SARS officers are more deadly than EVANS. They are Official Armed Robbers and organized crime syndicate. Thank God you used wisdom to get your freedom from them. You can still make a case with them. You should have composed yourself after giving them the money and collect any one of them phone no.

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
andyanders:
You can still contact their public complaint office if you know the station they took you to. If you can recognize any of them or even the lady. Print out the transaction report of the 400k you withdrew,as it will show the odd hrs of the withdrawals. Nobody should blame you on ID card issue. These guys are the REAL kidnappers. In fact, SARS officers are more deadly than EVANS. They are Official Armed Robbers and organized crime syndicate. Thank God you used wisdom to get your freedom from them. You can still make a case with them. You should have composed yourself after giving them the money and collect any one of them phone no.
I'll think about that when I get free time from work sha. Bro I was angry and so tired I just wanted to get home. 7-12:36pm of this and that no b beans bro I was exhausted.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by WizBLANCE(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
day by day I see myself feeling insecure in my own country where being innocent is not enough to see you out of trouble.
400k? I for don be CEO of my own beloved poultry farm.

During last Xmas I was trying to have a haircut somewhere in igwuruta station, (PH) when they (Sars) came down from their cars and started arresting some kids coming back from church with their mothers, the situation got out of hand as many people coming out of church with the kids are there to lash out words on the SARS, they simply drove off with the kids to a God known hell. these women didn't cry, they wailed and wailed but God didn't come down to consume SARS by fire. they pleaded till they have no voice left to call their own. one of the women sat down opening her mouth every now and then but no word came out, she held her head to add meaning to her distress, I watched from my little niche wishing I was never there. wish I am somebody whose word or action could change a thing. but no I am simply me (a boy at the ebb)
"If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"
used to be the word but THIS IS NIGERIA where everybody is a criminal.

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by collins1895: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
icedbeatz:
This is crazy, how will the youth now find job if he's always inside the house?
Some youth make them self a target wit their appearance(dreadlocks, torn jeans,coloured hair)....dress decent,if possible Tuck in....
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
collins1895:

Some youth make them self a target wit their appearance(dreadlocks, torn jeans,coloured hair)....dress decent,if possible Tuck in....
I believe you have "simple" brain and easily programmed. So Nigeria or SARS have taught you that its a crime to dress in torn jeans, coloured hairstyle, dreadlocks or whatnot? smdh you see? well let me help you. In a sane world its not a crime to wear those things? When you get exposure you will learn that. its not a crime at all my dear one, its just fashion. I hope you understand fashion is not a crime too. This country is really fvcking the mindset of its youths so much that their ability to think is messed up, so sad.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
next time
talk mature
nor follow them argue
dem go fear.
u forbjust give them free 10k or 5k
talk street to them
dem go free u
nor dey argue with sars
dem fit waste u
Bro as an innocent citizen I be wan exercise my Rights and felt like since I have not committed any crime that I don't have to pay a dime but them show me say they're above the law and can rob anyone they feel like once you're not a force member. Fvk naija. I tire
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by gulfer: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
So the ATM dispensed 400K lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Continue with your lies

4 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
gulfer:
So the ATM dispensed 400K lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Give it a try and you'd be surprised? I was surprised that night too but its one of the things I learned that night and also your daily withdrawal limits.

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by andyanders: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
SexyDenzel:
I'll think about that when I get free time from work sha. Bro I was angry and so tired I just wanted to get home. 7-12:36pm of this and that no b beans bro I was exhausted.
I undestand your plight,pain and have to part with your hard earned money to robbers officially employed by the FGN. It is annoying that someone will be arrested for nothing by SARS officials whose primary assignment is to go affter armed robbers and instead of their official duty, they now turn to rob people they were paid to protect and the worst the is that the national assembly and house of rep who has failed Nigerians cannot stand to condemn the activities of these criminals they empossed on Nigerians and day in day out they keep robbing.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SkinnyNigga: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Your daily limit for ATM na 15Ok. Who you dey try wash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
You can get it extended BTW.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by andyanders: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
What if op had more than one ATM card. Whether he is telling the truth or not,the fact still remains that they stole from him while armed. That is robbery
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by judeclaracuzio: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Send an email and message to thier Facebook you will get your money back or go to the state HQ visit the PCRRU unit show them the evidence of pay they will refund your money FYI go with your lawyer

Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by SexyDenzel: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
judeclaracuzio:
Send an email and message to thier Facebook you will get your money back or go to the state HQ visit the PCRRU unit show them the evidence of pay they will refund your money FYI go with your lawyer
Thanks a lot bro, please create a thread for this and post this picture. It will be very helpful ( if they really act like the portrayed in picture).
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by gonkin(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
SexyDenzel:
I showed I.d and whatnot nigga let me tell you, you only think this because you haven't encounter then pray you don't because I'm sire if you do you will realize that your I.d card don't mean shit. what they want is ur money and nothing else and the will bully, threaten, shoot, cut and do anything possible to squeeze money out of you. I had same thoughts you have now and after I've had an encounter I now understand what their purpose is, to extort by any means necessary. So please don't type that identity card here again. Upper hand? OK Make I just leave you sha.
I have encountered them once and they asked me same questions and gave me back my papers too but that day was in the afternoon, pray you don't run into them at night when they're ready to rob by all means.

We are saying the same thing. I mentioned in my last sentence that. I HOPE I NEVER RUN INTO THE MAD SET.

I believe there's a public relations office to help you get back what you lost. Also get a nice dash cam in your car or do you have one already.

Once you have evidence of SARS harassment you can present the illegal act. You seem connected so it shouldn't be hard for u to get assistance. Especially the one that got into your car. You could have easily recorded the conversation.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by dannie007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chat this number 08057000003 on whatsapp PCRU. I give them details of the arrest and money they extucted from you.

SexyDenzel:
I've read and heard about the SARS issues and cruelty in Nigeria my useless country for months and got a taste of them last three weeks.
It was on a Friday evening I was at home with a friend of mine and another friend of ours cane around too and we were just discussing about different things, work at the office, contracts, the right business to invest in and a lot more. At a point I said well guys today is Friday we should just go out some nice spit in town and treat ourselves good and have a wonderful time. I wanted to call my main chick but I was like No, let's have a guys only time. So this is around 6-7pm so I have already had my bathe and dressed up, applied my cologne and other stuff and ready to ball for the night. I picked up my Mercedes car key and told my friend he will sleep over at my place since its weekend and no work tomorrow so no need to drive his car so we all set out.
Crank the engine of my beast and the nice headlight lit up and stuff and the CD I was playing when I came back started blaring from the speakers and we're set for the night adventure not knowing the SARS had another plan laid for us that night.

So We drove for about Ten minutes and I went to the ATM and withdrew some cash for the weekend and got back into my ride and we continued while discussing which of the best spots to go to.

About twenty minutes of driving we came back we ran into these Armed robbers you people call SARS, I was asked who owns the car and I said its mine is there any problem? He asked me to clear one side and I did and came out thinking since I've not committed any crime there won't be any problem little did I forget that I'm in Naija!!! chai I pity myself ooooooo.
So one of the criminals asked what do I do for a living, I wanted to blast him with what silky question is that, you should tell me why you stopped me then we can sort the issue out but I chilled and answered him and he asked for my papers and I gave it to him only for him to order my two friends out of the car and told them to join his team in the other vehicle that we're going to the station and I asked him for what? you stopped me and asked irrelevant questions and asked for my papers so what's the let's go to the station for? he just entered my clean ride with his dirty self, I wish I have a f**king gun I swear I would have out that pig down along the way.
He was the only one with me in the car while the other team where with my friend in their car so I said let's reach there first. Bro we got to the station and I pulled out my phone to make call and he said I should give him my phone, brother up till today that scene still de make me angry, A useless, unrefined, bastard was asking me to give him my phone that I'm not allowed to make call until they're done.
Brother I swear I hate this country so much and if there were gun stores where I can buy a sniper God knows how many SARS I would have shot from a secure point.
Meeeehn after everything I told him I'm not giving him shit, that he has no legal obligation to make or impose such action on me and asked him where in the law that says I can't make call and why the Bleep is he telling me all these nonsense?! I went through series of questioning like I was in America;
Am I under arrest?
What's am I being arrested for?
Do I have any contract with you or the force you represent?
You have no probable cause to request for my cell phones or hold me against my will as a citizen that have not committed any crime and have no right over me o boy taaaaa na who you de tell that one, I no know say wetin I de talk na for my pocket smh (FVCK NAIJA).
So I went inside the police station to see his superior and talk with him or her while my friends Haven't even arrived there yet.
He was still requesting for my phone and that I should follow him and sit down near one rickety chair and desk. Useless country, so I sat down and after so much to and fro hassles I while time is passing by around 7-8pm I finally gave him my phone, I wanted to call the area commander there but this fools severed all my connection to the outside world oooo.
I felt so mad and tried as much as I can to compose myself, so this bastard started going through my phones and when he saw my cousins he said yes that I'm a yahoo boy, it infuriated me that I wanted to fight him and beat hell out of him but omo na only me de oo and this people fit put hot lead inside man na him I just kept looking at him while he was scrolling he saw my pictures with him, where I was laughing with him and his sister last December when we travelled village and asked who are they and I told him they're my family members that where are my friends and why are they not here yet.
Bro mtchreew This country is the worst any human being can live in, I was held against my will and asked very stupid questions and I got so angry I started cursing them out in the station, I stood up and asked for their boss here and one of them saw how I was reacting and decided to lay a crime against me and labelled the head of a cult.
I was so angry, frustrated and tired and weak at the while situation that was just happening, I couldn't believe it. The one with my phone said that I'm a yahoo boy too and the picture with those white people ( my cousins looks so white, only brown hairs and brown eyes and they can speak Igbo better than anyone I know that's how you can tell that they're Africans but fvck naija) that I Photoshopped those pictures and bro things was getting out of control and I decided to calm down because these animals really are not humans and might do something erratic.
So one of them told me that one of my friend have started confessing, the lie made me laugh a little, you know that kind thing wey u go hear while you're angry but makes you laugh. If I had a bomb I would have done justice to that station and those licensed armed robbers.
I told him he should go to hell that he is a pig and he pulled his gun and I held the gun to prevent him from shooting at me ooo
chai I see something that night ooooooooooo.
Their boss now called me and we sat down and he was even worst and was shouting that I should write statement so that they will lock me up. I told him he doesn't know his job and it infuriated him m, I told him yes because in sane clime nine of them would have this job and we threw banters for a while and the brought paper and own I told then I'm not signing or writing shit that it they can read the line in the paper the gave me to write that it also said that one should not write any statement under duress or be forced to write one, that's its in their paper and not mine so that they should obey the law.
They didn't allow me to go or make call or anything and this have been happening from 7-10pm now and I was getting weak already and stressed but my anger wouldn't let it show though.
One brought cutlass and was brandishing it and making moves like he wants to cut me aiming for my arm I was ready to dodge it but he never swung his hand was making gestures but I know he's an animal with uniform and I was getting tired already.
I just sat down there in anger and few of them left and its now me the boss, a lady( one of them) and the idiot that was operating my phone.
One of them now called me that he wants to see me, I came out and met him, he now said that he wants to reason with me but I'm making everything hard and stuff that what if something happens to me now and a lot of other nonsense he was saying and I was asking him what he wants me to do and one of them from no where appeared and thundered that what am I doing outside?! and omg it was a horrible experience I was so fed up and they said that I must sleep here today.
The while situation is rolling in their favour, I was very tired at this point imaging hollerin from around 7 to 10 something.
Meanwhile they have been maltreating about four other guys that they brought in there like they brought me in, slapping and doing all sorts of things to them mtcheeew I hate this country and all politicians.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by fergieboy: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
SexyDenzel:
chai you really loosed guard..only if you did what this guy did.
You wouldn't have spend a dime know those criminal.. The money they pain me.. 400k shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/4559344/arrested-police-read-may-need
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by Glorylynn: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Bro as an innocent citizen I be wan exercise my Rights and felt like since I have not committed any crime that I don't have to pay a dime but them show me say they're above the law and can rob anyone they feel like once you're not a force member. Fvk naija. I tire

Bro you no dey even talk like person wey den collect money from at all,400k is a whole lot of money forget any kind status wey you dey or the kind money wey you dey see that's a lot of money,you no even gingah at all.if you are sure that you are very clean and they caught nothing implicating with you guy you need to act on this 400k!!! You need to take it up send a message to those number you will get a response.bro if you don't take the case up you might end up paying more cos they are still coming back for you,another squad entirely that is what they do dey don see young fresh nigga.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by Vega100: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2018
dannie007:
Chat this number 08057000003 on whatsapp PCRU. I give them details of the arrest and money they extucted from you.

have you used that thing before? Did it work for you?
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by Vega100: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2018
fergieboy:
chai you really loosed guard..only if you did what this guy did.
You wouldn't have spend a dime know those criminal.. The money they pain me.. 400k shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/4559344/arrested-police-read-may-need
you seem not to OK understand, that guy was lucky to have his phone, SARS seizes your phone, they shut you out of their world for weeks, your family members won't even know your where about, they have done it to people, they torture you until they break you, those guys are terrible.

My Ashawo norther sexydenzel, see eh, it's not just a thing of SARS, it's actually a Nigerian thing, I have always told us, Nigerians are terrible people, Nigerians are the cause of why Nigeria is Like this, we have very depleted and deranged value in Nigeria, it's the same reason why neighbouring African countries despise us, the problem of Nigeria isn't just politicians, it is the Nigerian people, politicians are only cut from same fabric, so you wouldn't expect them to be any different.
Our greed and lost for money, at the expense of another man is overwhelming, the same thing SARS does is the same every Nigerian civil servant does at their duty post, the only difference is that those guys wield guns, so they are some edge ahead in fleecing cash from people. Nigerians are terrible people, and when I'm outside here, I tend to avoid them as much as possible. Our values system is seriously depleted. We are wicked to ourselves and the quest for money, so so unhealthy..
Various organizations that came in time past, also did exactly the same, they forget their mandate and start fleecing innocent citizens.. My brother, sorry for your loss, if u can, it's never late to pursue it, you can tender a formal complaint, even if it isn't successful, it's better to at least try, than do nothing.
Re: My Sad Experience With SARS (licensed Armed Robbers) by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2018
SexyDenzel:

From your emotional reactions and ID card, no corrupt policeman will bother about you.

You raged and ranted too much for someone that could really do any much damage to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy, 17, Docked For Having Sex With Teenage Girl / Passenger Cries Out After Seeing This Type Of Gear In Lagos Commercial Bus. VIDE / I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.