Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) (38764 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of This Lady One Year After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Bhelamblog(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
After Seeing this, Nothing is actually impossible if you put your mind to it, The lady you see above has regained her body confidence and is flaunting it on Twitter, after having a massive Weight-loss Transformation... Indeed whats your excuse? see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-poses-in-panties-as-she-shows-off.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by pafo(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Olosho factory ready for business!

40 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Divatochi(f): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Keto diet helping orobos to become lepas

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
pafo:
grin lmao what business?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by TheAngry1: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
This lady had a choice--to either post her overweight picture and say: "I love myself", or work hard and lose the pounds. She chose the latter. I don't have problems with overweight people, neither do I support body-shaming; but abeg ehn, if the pounds can be lost, lose them.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by rawpadgin(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
pafo:
Oboy! See mindset o!

So u mean every Slim & sexy girl is a potential olosho

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Olalekank(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
What a massive breakdown.

Fat and lazy girls would come and start chanting bloggers and lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by MartinCorridon: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
From Elephant of Cote D'Ivoire to Crane of Uganda

I hope no surgery was involved...thumbs up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by OgaGist: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by RenzoFunds(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
K
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Moreoffaith(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wow

And some lazy hungry ladies be saying that's my stature, exercise they won't do, na to dey eat junks and buy take away when you take dem out dem sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by WayStage(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
The before is dope tongue lemme come n be going... Nobody should quote me pls... I'm not feeling fine cry
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Desyfoley1452(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
coding diet
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Kendrickmykell(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Old news ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Monaco2(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Damn shocked
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
There is nothing cool about flaunting stretch marks. Cover d damn tin up
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Katier00(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hope this transformation is healthy
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Jagafire: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is nice
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by kingjahjah(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
on a codeine DIET..... slay mama e keep QUIET..... u get muscle like one player PAYET.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Parollawd(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
JIM IYKE GLITTERS IN TRADITIONAL ATTIRE

Nigerian actor and business man Jim Iyke took to his social media photo to thrill his fans with a picture of him rocking traditional attire. The actor looks dapper as he revealed that he was on set of his upcoming movie.

source; https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1009/jim-iyke-glitters-in-traditional-attire#latest

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Winning123: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nuissance. You think everybody is corrupt like you

pafo:
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by HAH: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:
Keto diet helping orobos to become lepas
what is keto diet. Pls educate me
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by pafo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
Oboy! See mindset o!

So u mean every Slim & sexy girl is a potential olosho

And who says she is fine & sexy? I only meant her sex life is about to take a huge surge in demand.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
pafo:
no sense at all
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by MorataFC: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
This lady had a choice--to either post her overweight picture and say: "I love myself", or work hard and lose the pounds. She chose the latter. I don't have problems with overweight people, neither do I support body-shaming. But abeg ehn, if the pounds can be lost, lose them.
Abeg where is the pounds? Pls and dollars join am $
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by lastempero: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
pafo:

U mean d factory is ready for production!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) / Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? / Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.