Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (36458 Views)

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by kcbaba007: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Sentence them to life imprisonment.

Useless pigs..

And what should they do to the Fulani's carrying guns around, wearing choristers garment of people they killed, killing innocent people here and there.

I can see that u hv a cancerous brain
Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by Neocotez(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless pigs..
Thunder fire you, toothless caw
Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by fakati(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
This is not acceptable
Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 1:26am On Jun 13, 2018
LZAA:
Sarkin grin grin

Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by Ategberoson(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2018
those arrested are brave and hero and the youths that resist armed rough men in Ogun state are coward according to nairalander Igbo

abeg wetin concern Jew, concern actualization of Biafra if you people don't have issue with your metamorphosis
Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless pigs..
So much misguided hate. I am so appalled that I am from same country with the above poster.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by chuckdee4(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

The police that arrested them was igbo and the judge that jailed them was Igbo

Go n ask them

Their tribe is not my business, I asked a simple question, "ON WHAT GROUNDS WERE THEY ARRESTED?"
Is it against the law to practise JUDAISM?
Don't be tribal with my post, I didn't ask what tribe they were from or the tribe of who arrested them, this is the problem with people like you, everything is all tribalism
Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by Terminator1234g: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=68429309][/quote]I never denied it

Lzaa

Re: Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Follygunners:
These people are indeed the most foolish humans to ever exist. grin Who that fvck lied to you that you okoro animals are jews? grin grin grin
The Jewish people have conducted their analysis and research and have publicly denounced you okoro fools to be part of their race. Isn't that shameful enough? How would anyone wanna relate to savage beats like you fools?

Do you see Jews chest-beating, arrogant, lousy, foolish, uncivilized, ignorant, savagery et al... These are all ur attributes and you'll NEVER find these nasty things among the real Jews.

Disgrace to the human race indeed. Jews ko, Corinthians ni.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

hahahahaha how una dey take get this pixs? So funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.