Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,056 members, 7,841,993 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud (33213 Views)

Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by cyprex: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Another Christian minority. I support Justice but not selective justice.

Here one of them go again.
Thieves NOT Christians are convicted, please

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by barajo1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
You actually need to be examined! If it is a southern Governor, you will say he can't do that to the north.
If it's a PDP Governor, you will say his being selective!
Give him accolades where he deserves one. Don't just be a bloody pessimist
CodeTemplar:
Another Christian minority. I support Justice but not selective justice.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Born2Breed(f): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
higherpower:

But I now believe it wasn't anemia but hereditary foolishness that is disturbing you

Is that all you could spew and you think you are being funny?
The time your parents wasted in copulating and birthing you could have been invested in farming.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by CodeTemplar: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
cyprex:

Here one of them go again.
Thieves NOT Christians are convicted, please
Why prioritize one above the other?
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by CodeTemplar: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
barajo1:
You actually need to be examined! If it is a southern Governor, you will say he can't do that to the north.
If it's a PDP Governor, you will say his being selective!
Give him accolades where he deserves one. Don't just be a bloody pessimist
What's up with Main a?
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Essential(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
bobnatlo:
Stop that I said stop that
dont mind him, he is a bloody fool
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by bobnatlo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I am not stopping it. corruption is bad and I support justice but selective justice is nothing but a cold genocide. a silent genocide. I am against that.
I get really what you are saying. But u see the way we are in nijja now, this is good news jare. The question is were they corrupt or not??
The court is never gonna sentence anyone unless approached. The judiciary is also not one person. So u should expect different judgments from diff judges.

And if really u don't want corruption. You will know that u will reject even ur parents/siblings/friends if they are corrupt. Especially wen it had to do with public funds. Do u know how much these guy have impoverished n setback the northern minority Christians as a result of corruption n cluelessness.

But

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by BilliBaron: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Another bad day, for the independent pigs of Biafra..

Buhari should be made a life president.

They said once you joined APC, your sins are forgiven..

Yet 2 entrants to APC from PDP have been jailed, and more are coming..

These are:

Rev. Jolly Nyame former governor of Taraba State.

Gov Joshua Dariye. Former Governor of Plateau State.

Let's see how the pigs/PDP will turn this one.
Biafra will forever be your Nightmare. I bet even when you sleep you still murmur the word Biafra
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by sissoko22(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I am not supporting the looter a bit but after the minorities who are being chosen as scape goats. Muslims dominate leadership in the north but when it is time for anti corruption you hardly see them on the wrong side. are we saying they so clean?
When the formal governors of Niger, kastina and Jigawa were all arrested for corruption you all called it political witch-hunt, the narration now is persecution of Christians. What do irrational and hateful being like you want from us (Nigerians)

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by CodeTemplar: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
sissoko22:

When the formal governors of Niger, kastina and Jigawa were all arrested for corruption you all called it political witch-hunt, the narration now is persecution of Christians. What do irrational and hateful being like you want from us (Nigerians)
Why can't we apply federal character to anti corruption?
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Gboom: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
The speed at which this government will try Fayose when he leaves power will be 'sharp fast' unless he runs away which I think will be better option for him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by bakila: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I am not stopping it. corruption is bad and I support justice but selective justice is nothing but a cold genocide. a silent genocide. I am against that.
... so Banjoko J should not write her judgements AFTER ELEVEN years trial again?
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by brojoshua: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
If post is true, then I will say that may be God has started to help us catch the looters, criminals and thieves little by little. We look forward to prosecution and punishment of the rest of them until justice is done and our country is rid of looters of Nigeria's money and wealth
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by CodeTemplar: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
bakila:

... so Banjoko J should not write her judgements AFTER ELEVEN years trial again?
She should but efcc can do better with maina.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by bakila: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
She should but efcc can do better with maina.
ok she did...
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by AdamuAudu: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
On Economy, Buhari gets an F9 especially at the beginning of his tenure with his trial & error policies.

But Anticorruption which he rode on, his C6 is turning to B3 ooo.

If this is "witch-hunting" as some retardinhos have been saying, let him please continue

I would give PMB B2 if he jails Saraki, A1+++ if he jails OBJ

If Buhari can jail OBJ and IBB, then we don't need another President again. grin

If only he had been getting these kinda results since 2015/16 ( i know legal process takes time)
Buhari for get my vote if he had done the same to his party members. All these two ex governors are still heavily connected to pdp. That NIA man, that grass cutter man, the one wey GEJ drive run commot for Nigerian and so many others. He, Buhari would have been hero and for win many people to himself but as it is, he is fighting his enemies. Another thing I hope he is ready to accept defeat
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by MartinCorridon: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Buhari for get my vote if he had done the same to his party members. All these two ex governors are still heavily connected to pdp. That NIA man, that grass cutter man, the one wey GEJ drive run commot for Nigerian and so many others. He, Buhari would have been hero and for win many people to himself but as it is, he is fighting his enemies. Another thing I hope he is ready to accept defeat

I agree its very selective...but baby steps, let him arrest some so that people wouldn't brazenly without fear loot the treasury
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Kfed4ril(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
If this is true then I hope he gets at least 20yrs in the cooler
The anticurruption war, though still far from perfect, is gradually beginning to gain momentum

Oya where are the defenders of corrupt politicians
food don come

One man insulted your tribe the other day, we no hear word, but everyday you lowlife insult another tribe as if you have the monopoly to insult.
Even insult with pics self, really pathetic
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by stieyven(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
If this is true then I hope he gets at least 20yrs in the cooler
The anticurruption war, though still far from perfect, is gradually beginning to gain momentum

Oya where are the defenders of corrupt politicians
food don come
Why compare your fellow man to a pig? He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket / Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.