Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bbnaija: Miracle Celebrates His Elder And Only Sister On Her Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Miracle Celebrates His Elder And Only Sister On Her Birthday (photo) (345 Views)

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Only Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle Celebrates His Elder And Only Sister On Her Birthday (photo) by Meekend: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Today is the birthday of Miracle’s sister and the young pilot has taken to his social media account to celebrate the lady who shares a striking resemblance with him.

“My Dear only Sister, it is because of your Prudence that I’ve learnt to always be content and not be carried away by Circumstances…Happy Birthday Super Big Sis..” he captioned a beautiful photo of her.

It would be recalled that Miracle was born into a family of predominantly males

read more below:

http://meekendblog.com/bbnaija-miracle-celebrates-his-elder-and-only-sister-on-her-birthday-photo/

(1) (Reply)

(Photo)UK Police Investigating Kevin Spacey Over Alleged Sexual Assault On 3 Men / How My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On A Movie Set – Actress Pat Ugwu / Estate Manager Disappears After Duping Over 60 People Of N300k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.