Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On A Movie Set – Actress Pat Ugwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On A Movie Set – Actress Pat Ugwu (345 Views)

Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On A Movie Set – Actress Pat Ugwu by 14Ebiscoo: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018

Nollywood actress and video vixen, Pat Ugwu has revealed the day in her life she will never forget.

Speaking with Inside Nollywood, Pat Ugwu recalled the day her pant got torn while on a movie set. She said it was very embarrassing to her because she gave the crew members of the movie a good show as she twerked without knowing her pant was torn.

“I have had several embarrassing moments. The one I can recall vividly was when I was on a movie set dancing. Unknown to me, my pants got torn and the DOP didn’t tell me. I was dancing and twerking, having a nice time on set, not knowing that the crew were having a nice time watching me dance with my torn pants. When I later realised, I was so angry. I told the DOP I won’t work with him again.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/how-my-pant-got-torn-while-dancing-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Estate Manager Disappears After Duping Over 60 People Of N300k Each / Multichoice Dedicates New Channel For Nollywood Stars / Awkward Moment Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.