Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain (34071 Views)

“Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by psucc(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
well the electorates will resist any form of rigging at the poll. Infact after voting has been done in around 2-3pm in the afternoon, counting of ballot papers will commence immediately, after counting, the results of the poll will be release in all the local government. the electorates will have already have the results in their hands.
Your argument sounds logical and the very ideal thing to do. But knowing that Nigerian leaders are fun of shifting the goalpost whenever it is the turn of the electorates to score, I see them not honouring this custom.
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by CilicMarin: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
SexytorresE:
undecided undecided

Answer me now kiss
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Johnnyessence(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
psucc:

Your argument sounds logical and the very ideal thing to do. But knowing that Nigerian leaders are fun of shifting the goalpost whenever it is the turn of the electorates to score, I see them not honouring this custom.
well the will of the masses will prevail. the voice of the electorates will surely speak. the voice of God and the voice of the voiceless. you will see the results of the presidential poll.
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:02am On Jun 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
Are ipob yoots Nigerians? They should go and mock their coward Albino Nnamdi Cownu..

Useless pigs..
Right from the time of Fela, any time Buhari steps into power Billions of Naira keeps disapearing with full IMMUNITY to NEPA, CBN, NNPC and nowMONKEYS. Achievement in 4years is to make sure the poor man does not have 24hrs light and to label their children as being lazy. Mean while children of law makers in both state and National assembly, children of Top brass in the Police Army, DSS, that were born just yesterday have been enrolled as Niger delta militants. They just stay at home like the original militants and receive SOCIAL SECURITY bank alert before end of month from the range 65,000 to 500,000naira while Yusuf Buhari, chief unemployed youth 1000,000naira. If u dont know you will be fighting social media wars on Naira land and keep praying for 5000naira Social Security aler from APC

Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by AdelekeKehinde(f): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2018
victrick105:

because he declared June 12 democracy day, and recognized late Abiola a president, he has automatically won the hearts of the Yorubas, this shows why Nigeria is in the mess it is, it takes little or nothing to deceive Nigerians, just use religious or tribal tactics, you have won... my question is, should the recognition of Abiola as a former president be part of the accomplishments of this present administration, if yes, how does it help or make the life of the common man in Nigeria better, how many three square meals has it put on your table ,how does it reflect on our GDP or economy as a whole, how does it even benefit the Yorubas that are going gaga for it and calling igbos haters, hope you no the benefits goes to only Abiolas family and not the whole Yoruba nation... little wonder every single past government have capitalized on the intellectual laziness of Nigerians in order to get into power and also keep power, they keep telling you the same shit over and over again... for Nigerians to vote in a 75 years old man into power, tell alot of how intellectually handicapped they are... the weakest points of every Nigerian is two things, religion and tribalism, capitalize on this, and Nigeria will be under your feet, abeg lemme come and be going b4 they label me ipob toot of igbo hater

Even before he declared June 12 Democracy Day, Yorubas are behind him... It is only a myopic who cannot think beyond what they see that will say this government is not working for the progress of the country. May I inform you, the declaration of June 12 by Buhari is an achievement and fulfillment of long awaited dream by Yorubas. Let me finger your brain, Buhari still remain the most simplest and humble President so far and Yemi Osinbajo remains the best vice president this country has ever produced...You can argue with your ancestor. The projects/programmes initiated by this administration cannot be overlooked and overemphasized because of the impact the programmes have on masses. The good works still continue, you may hate this government base on your hatred, nepotism and hypocrisy but that cannot change the fact that Buhari is still the best...
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by judondasylva(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2018
JUST FOR JUSTICE SAKE:

MKO Abiola(Yoruba) given National award.

His Vice (Hausa) given National award.

Chief Activist for d restoration of d mandate,Gani Fawehinmi (Yoruba) given National award.

INEC Chairman, Prof Humphery Nwosu ( Igbo) not given any award. This man conducted d freest & fairest election ever, even when he was told by the Military not to announce d result & even to discontinue d announcement of the result,he went ahead to be announcing it until d Military came there & arrested him & he still went ahead & announced Abiola d Winner of d election.But this man was never mentioned or even given a Village award by ds government. Remember that if this man had danced to d tune of the Military & not gone ahead to announce d result & said Abiola was d Winner of d election, there would not have been any ground for Abiola & Gani Fawehinmi to talk or be given awards now.

When Nnamdi Kanu talks, Igbos will even criticise him. This is for us to see how Igbos are taken in this country we all see be ours.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by AdelekeKehinde(f): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:

Political minorities? A JJC like you also regurgitating the nonsense of your fellow Yoruba airheads here without able to defend such with concrete political facts.

Where was the south west in over 16 years of the PDP?
Even northern leaders had to call out the South West for riding on the buhari bandwagon to relevance.

If Buhari loses the middle belt and the Jonathan 2015 voters too to the opposition, let me see how your votes will bring him to power.

Sophisticated moronn still pained over the truthful words of that editor.
I thought you wanna come out with something interesting but your stupidity did not allow you...
Let me take you back to 2010, when GEJ was vying for Presidency, South West helped him to attain the position... In 2015, he lost because South West did not support him... Do you still have say in the politics of Nigeria?
You are fighting Hausa and creating enmity with Yoruba, and you want to be relevant in the politics of Nigeria... I bet you are just dreaming.
Your Nnanna, if he is courageous enough and bold to face the consequences of what he did, why then did he admit he is guilty and apologize that he would never do that again?...
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by psucc(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
well the will of the masses will prevail. the voice of the electorates will surely speak. the voice of God and the voice of the voiceless. you will see the results of the presidential poll.
In favour of the Poor in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Gggg102(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
Are ipob yoots Nigerians? They should go and mock their coward Albino Nnamdi Cownu..

Useless pigs..

if they are not Nigerians, why don't you let them have biafra and leave Nigerians alone
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by iamgeneral(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2018
The full country is under confusion transmission grin
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Deputy1111(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2018
You may be saying different thing about Buhari / Osinbajo administration...but one thing is sure ,,anybody that will tall ,his leg will thin....all these criticism is an avenue for the government to put more effort in their doing....God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Deputy1111(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2018
swimmer:
all this is propaganda and moves for 2019...

Buhari has been president for 3 years plus...he just woke up to remember Abiola?

Some people can be funny at posting comments,,,,A party was in power for 16 years without even mentioning it ,,now a government of just 3 years came up to do it, yet you are still complaining....omo Nigeria......
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Deputy1111(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2018
willibounce1:

Buhari is going back to daura whether he likes it or not.

That is if you even have pvc....just sit down there and be saying Buhari is going back to Daura....instead of you to wake up and grap any available opportunity...by the grace of God ,we will still be here to chat again after election....God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by willibounce1(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Deputy1111:

That is if you even have pvc....just sit down there and be saying Buhari is going back to Daura....instead of you to wake up and grap any available opportunity...by the grace of God ,we will still be here to chat again after election....God bless Nigeria

WTF is 'grap'

That's why buhari must be sent back to daura. His supporter are hungry and hopeless MFs who are used to hardship. Just look at this ibadan man talking sh.it. it is you that should wake up and free yourself from the shackles of suffering and smiling.

Telling me to 'grap' opportunity. No wonder you support buhari. Ya'll think alike.
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Deputy1111(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2018
tesppidd:
Most of them commenting now belong to the 5% clique.

The 5% did not matter in 2015.

And it wouldn't matter in 2019.

In fact ,you have hit the real fact.....their case is like a banana tree,you don't need sharpen your cutlass like daku before you cut it ...their case is minor in 2019...
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Deputy1111(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2018
willibounce1:

WTF is 'grap'

That's why buhari must be sent back to daura. His supporter are hungry and hopeless MFs who are used to hardship. Just look at this ibadan man talking sh.it. it is you that should wake up and free yourself from the shackles of suffering and smiling.

Telling me to 'grap' opportunity. No wonder you support buhari. Ya'll think alike.

Hahahaha......guy i just pity you,,,in case you have forgotten,this was how you complained during past governments without making use of any opportunity...here is another government....is this how you want to continue your life eh,,eh,,eh,,you better wake up...wake up,,,i mean WAKE UP !!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Johnnyessence(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2018
psucc:
In favour of the Poor in Jesus Name, Amen.
Amen, well the voice of God is the voice of the masses. you will see the outcome of the election. people are tired of pmb government.
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Deputy1111(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
summerflame:
I'm a full blooded Ibadan boy but I think I have to be factual here... Your hatred for the igbos will lead u astray and your bitter heart will make u unfortunate..... Live a good life and don't let hatred be your watch word.... Oniranu ... At this juncture - I AM SAYING NO TO TRIBALISM... ONE LOVE TO THE IGBOS....

Yes ,,No to tribalism...but the question is that ...are the Igbos ready to say No to tribalism ?
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by Deputy1111(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Lionelsweet:
R.I.P the zoo called nigeria, you guys should reason: what do u expect from a country named by Flora Shaw (a harlot) of Lord Luggard. Admit guys buhari will win in 2019 come rain come sun..... I dont care who rules the zoo. In short I thank God 4 my life.

So what are you insinuating ..since Nigeria where your forefathers have gathered some wealth that you are enjoying now has become a zoo.....are you requesting for Biafra or what ?
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by victrick105: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
AdelekeKehinde:

Even before he declared June 12 Democracy Day, Yorubas are behind him... It is only a myopic who cannot think beyond what they see that will say this government is not working for the progress of the country. May I inform you, the declaration of June 12 by Buhari is an achievement and fulfillment of long awaited dream by Yorubas. Let me finger your brain, Buhari still remain the most simplest and humble President so far and Yemi Osinbajo remains the best vice president this country has ever produced...You can argue with your ancestor. The projects/programmes initiated by this administration cannot be overlooked and overemphasized because of the impact the programmes have on masses. The good works still continue, you may hate this government base on your hatred, nepotism and hypocrisy but that cannot change the fact that Buhari is still the best...

you will do well if you list at least one of those achievements you see.. the only thing I think this administration is good at is how to play politics(like they just played on you) , how to gamble with the life's of innocent Nigerians (dapchi school girls), and how to play blame games(always blaming PdP, Libya and lazy Nigerian youths)...i hated the Jonathan government for there weakness in fighting corruption, but I detest this government for their hypocrisy in there so called fight against corruption, speak ILL of them and you will be trialled as corrupt , but steal billions and you will be a saint as long as you keep licking the presidents ass and singing his glory... enough said, I think you really need to relax, breath, look very well, perhaps, you will understand that you've been fooled by a 75yrs old man.
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by summerflame(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Deputy1111:

Yes ,,No to tribalism...but the question is that ...are the Igbos ready to say No to tribalism ?
LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by benjyyyyy07: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
I'm a Yoruba or AF***A like you people call us but I know say e pain am
ofai:

Chai.....e pain am
Re: Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain by swimmer: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Deputy1111:

Some people can be funny at posting comments,,,,A party was in power for 16 years without even mentioning it ,,now a government of just 3 years came up to do it, yet you are still complaining....omo Nigeria......

stop being silly...was it a person that ruled for 16 years?

and pdp didnt see the need...fine...

why is buhari just doing it in the year before elections...if u want to think Nigerians are fools...continue...2019 will scatter your table..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.