Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia (65184 Views)

Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana / Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win / Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by staen: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
lekkan:
It's that their shoe that is annoying me angry angry
lets see a foto of the best shoe uv gat at ur doorpost ... Ur type no fit get shoerack nah

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by CSTR1003: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Enough of this fashion parade jare... Results is what we Nigerians are after
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Celerita: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
congrats guys more winning guys good lucks play well
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by petuniaevents(f): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yay.. go eagles go eagles go!

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
I must wear this jersey grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by jef131: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
At least they won something ahead of kick off

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Pascal181: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
We don win one

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by dragsazy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Is that what they went for?

Una better bring that cup home!! cool

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by tunary(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Na fashion parade these guys go do for Russia
the jealous teams will surely defeat them
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy Finally we are now the first African country to win something in FIFA senior world cup cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by clems88(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
At least we are coming back with something
exactly ! We are coming back with this grin

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by enemyofprogress: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
They have woned their own world be dat
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by nextstep(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
OK good. At least they won something. They can come back home now... nothing more expected of our limping Eagles

lexyman:
We are taking it one step at a time .... won the best jersey , now won the fashion parade ... next is our group stage matches ...
Follow by rounding 16 . Quarter final semi final then final .

I know many people will not like this . But we re in for the big thing in Russia

Say what? We sent people to play ball and they're busy winning fashion awards while losing friendly matches... I don't know where any of that optimism comes from, based on their past and recent performances. Wishes do not win a World Cup... disciplined team play does.
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Contact me for your professional WEB DESIGN AND MUSIC PROMOTION AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

CHECK MY SIGNATURE,FOR,MY CONTACT

read cool and iinteresting story on my blog also
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Trexnemesis(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Win na win, whether FIFA cup or FIFA fashion. Thank God, we won. grin
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Smarkie: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
slay kings, keep on slaying whlle those that knows what they came to do win the cup
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by winterfell007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
CSTR1003:

They are not Igbos.?
Most of them are Igbos, grew up in igboland, have igbo accents and grew up among their IPOB friends.

They are more Igbo then even the igbos in Lagos.

They don't carry biafran flag? When has that ever been important to you?

After-all, Any Igbo man that calls out buhari online is IPOb to you and your kind.

Please can u stop typing to nonsense to whip up enthic sentiments. Ur inability to reason above enthic affiliation makes u a liability to mankind. U think u are doing us a favour by projecting a superficial pride, u are just misguiding some gullible igbos and destroying whatever political gains we made after the civil war. Dumb folks like u need to have their data freezed to prevent further damage

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by kayyat(f): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
I sincerely pray and hope that's not the only award they'll be taking away from Russia o
stane007:
Few days to the commencement of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Nigeria's Super Eagles have been rated as the “team with the best travelling uniform” in Russia by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The rating comes days after a world fashion magazine GQ, rated Nigerian Super Eagles jersey, as the best for the 2018 World Cup. Here are photos of the 'traveling uniform';

https://lailasnews.com/super-eagles-win-best-fashion-team-award-in-russia/

Lalasticlala
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by CSTR1003: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
winterfell007:

Please can u stop typing to nonsense to whip up enthic sentiments. Ur inability to reason above enthic affiliation makes u a liability to mankind. U think u are doing us a favour by projecting a superficial pride, u are just misguiding some gullible igbos and destroying whatever political gains we made after the civil war. Dumb folks like u need to have their data freezed to prevent further damage
There is a reason why I attacked that guy specifically.

If you had bothered to go through his post history, you would see why.

Don't quote me to talk nonsense. I am not one of those run of the mill tribalists here.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
MILITO12345:
they've tried! they can now start coming back!!!
hahahahah.. U are very wicked walahi
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by SirLakes: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Na fashion parade we dey go do
......shuuuuu cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by resurgent2019: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
CSTR1003:

There is a reason why I attacked that guy specifically.

If you had bothered to go through his post history, you would see why.

Don't quote me to talk nonsense. I am not one of those run of the mill tribalists here.

Your fellow igbo man has called u out on your bigotry. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by CSTR1003: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by barinedan(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
They should not be carried away by their nice jersey, winning the most beautiful jersey will not not give them the world cup trophy
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Pillaroffire: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Men the hype is becoming too much, hope they will get through the group stage
stane007:
Few days to the commencement of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Nigeria's Super Eagles have been rated as the “team with the best travelling uniform” in Russia by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The rating comes days after a world fashion magazine GQ, rated Nigerian Super Eagles jersey, as the best for the 2018 World Cup. Here are photos of the 'traveling uniform';

https://lailasnews.com/super-eagles-win-best-fashion-team-award-in-russia/

Lalasticlala
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Juliusdking(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Baawaa:
That is good but they should not come back without the cup or else cool cool
or else what
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Vanshmuell(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
They have woned their own world be dat
Woned? ?? Someone should hold me pls .I want to faint...I need space...
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Clinton207: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
That's the only thing dey are gonna win I bet my left armpit

Chisos! You no serious at all !!
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by greggng: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
ANNOY:
This is beginning to irritate me.
After all the drama and publicity, they won't win the World Cup. Smh

N.a. wow for u . You are not even talking about going beyond first round

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Boyooosa(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Equivalent to world cup
Re: Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia by Yesbody: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Memes From Yesterday's Chelsea And Barca March / Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.