Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True (12639 Views)

"It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by King44(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2018
greatman247:

You can never know my tribe. Cos I am not sentimental in judgement. I don't see religions or tribe. I say only the truth and fact. No, no,no I'm from Jamaica and China ode Oshi.. Pig for nothing. Low life. If you think you have bad mouth, I have worst. Bring it on.
If you are not sentimental you gats to start thinking straight n c the reason behind all this over night Crack down, I am not ready to battle u enjoy the peace while it last
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by King44(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2018
greatman247:

Your father there. Thunder strike you down there. Bloody wailer. Son of never do well pig.
u don't even know how to curse lemme teach you may thunder strike your father there you bloody idiot, you are one of those blind party supporters who we wish their mother should have had them as miscarriage, despite how worse we thought gej was, your Idol slow poke Buhari is drowning the country and if he is not removed when we should he would eventually drown us all, idiotic son of a thousand father, if you there reply me there again thunder no go only strike ur left yarsh but u in person, when e b say common sense u no kuku get y u no go dey praise Buhari
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2018
wingmanII:
It is still very much true. The criticism from Nigerians made them throw in some sacrificial lambs.
Obanikoro was jail bound until he joined APC and even got some appointments in there. Amaechi wrecked rivers state in his second term, all petitions and panel reports on him have been ignored by EFCC. Or is it the former SGF, Chief of army staff with properties in Dubai. Many examples.
The corruption fight is still one sided.

list members of your party (pdp) that are currently jailed by the apc administration, that is the only sensible way to justify your allusion

1 Like

Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Saintp(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2018
OP,
It is not about party, it is about opposing the president. The fraudulent and corrupt guys who are close to the president will always be spared.

So if you are in PDP but mind your business like TA orji, EFCC will not waste it's resources going after you until you start becoming a threat.

If you are in APC but run your mouth against the president and become a threat to him, then you don buy market for EFCC and police.

The two people convicted no longer have any political value, so it is easy to use them to score some anti corruption points but the biggest fish we all know still remain untouchable for now except they switch allegiance.

However, congrats to the EFCC for catching those two thieves and may they rot in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by King44(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2018
greatman247:

You no get one sense like this at all. No be only thunder go strike you dead but Ogun go kill you and lineage too. I blame your useless mother for having you in the first place, instead she would have aborted you long time ago im sure that would have been better, at least she would have peace of mind. I'm sure in her grave she will still be regretting for having you now. And your ogogoro father was a waste, a total one with wasted generations. He was drinking ogogoro when his mate were busy making money with their time. I'm sure, you are in my mention with your borrowed data, when it finished I want to see how your are going to be able to talk again. Anyway, I have data and time for you. Bring it on.
seriously my father was a principled man when was alive and a money bag at his youth and so responsible and my mom best in the whole world, am sure your father drunkard and so irresponsible am not surprised u gave a least of his attribute without thinking twice, he sure me die that you are a regret to your father and mother poor parents how they wish they knew that they were going to give birth to a fool Ode whom u are u would have being a victim of pit latrine, see don't quote me again have got work to do
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2018
King44:
If you are not sentimental you gats to start thinking straight n c the reason behind all this over night Crack down, I am not ready to battle u enjoy the peace while it last

I'm here for whoever is doing right regardless of what people are saying. I hate corrupt politicians spending and living large on our money and feel they have worked hard for it. Let them go to jail. When APC leaves office let PDP too go after them with proof until the whole system is not so attractive for the corrupt minds. Many are fighting to become senators, governors mainly because it's too attractive, and when they attain such position they still steal and milk us dry despite the jumbo salaries, allowances and other packages

3 Likes

Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Modarun(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
All those so far jailed are all members of the nPDP in the APC, these guys are all Saraki people. There is an esterblished case against Babachir, until we see him behing bars, we dnt believe it
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Seen THE EXPENDABLES? There's a reason it bears that title. The President needs more than jail two expendable political rags in Dariye and Nyame to convince Nigerians about the honesty in his anti corruption drama.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Oblang(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
davibid:
Of course, you might be in APC but if you are not within the elite league of APC you still be tagged as a traitor

Convict the likes of Ameachi, Fashola, Sylva, Tinubu except you want to tell me that there's nothing to convict for

After their convictions then I'll believe that APC meant the business of fighting corruption

Obviously if those u mentioned were jailed, u will still change ur narrative so the best thing is to ignore ur type..
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Oblang(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Their prosecution started with the past regime as far as I know so no one should take credit, until I see people like Timpre and Amaechi docked I will still rate this government as jokers.

So ur brain didn't tell u this admin can influence it if they want to...
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by King44(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
greatman247:

You no get one sense like this at all. No be only thunder go strike you dead but Ogun go kill you and lineage too. I blame your useless mother for having you in the first place, instead she would have aborted you long time ago im sure that would have been better, at least she would have peace of mind. I'm sure in her grave she will still be regretting for having you now. And your ogogoro father was a waste, a total one with wasted generations. He was drinking ogogoro when his mate were busy making money with their time. I'm sure, you are in my mention with your borrowed data, when it finished I want to see how your are going to be able to talk again. Anyway, I have data and time for you. Bring it on.
seriously my father was a principled man when was alive and a money bag at his youth and so responsible and my mom best in the whole world, am sure your father drunkard and so irresponsible am not surprised u gave a least of his attribute without thinking twice, he sure me die that you are a regret to your father and mother poor parents how they wish they knew that they were going to give birth to a fool Ode whom u are u would have being a victim of pit latrine, see don't quote me again have got work to do n moreover u i have more than enough to sub and still maintain tweet battle with you but am not going to do that that is common sense you can look for a slow poke partner to do that with cause am not jobless like u
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
King44:
seriously my father was a principled man when was alive and a money bag at his youth and so responsible and my mom best in the whole world, am sure your father drunkard and so irresponsible am not surprised u gave a least of his attribute without thinking twice, he sure me die that you are a regret to your father and mother poor parents how they wish they knew that they were going to give birth to a fool Ode whom u are u would have being a victim of pit latrine, see don't quote me again have got work to do

I came from respectable home and rich home to be precise and I am made too. So Bleep it. I have no idea what you mean. My parent are very proud to have me. You have to finish what you started. Cos even I'm here lambasting you my money keep coming in even when I sleep. That's the different between me and you. You want to run cos you want to go and work to make peanuts. You are simply not what you claimed. I said it that you borrowed the data with which you write now maybe it want to get exhausted. But I have a lot of data and time and next time you wouldn't mention someone like me in your entire life ever again.

Your useless mom and good for nothing dad brought this upon you. They would have both agreed to abort you for good maybe by now you wouldn't have been disgracing your useless lineage up and down now on NL thread useless slowpoke.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Homlong(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
When dariye and his cohorts are been pin to the impeachment saga, do you need more to clear the air Mr. Off point.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by King44(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
greatman247:

I came from respectable home and rich home to be precise and I am made too. So Bleep it. I have no idea what you mean. My parent are very proud to have me. You have to finish what you started. Cos even I'm here lambasting you my money keep coming in even when I sleep. That's the different between me and you. You want to run cos you want to go and work to make peanuts. You are simply not what you claimed. I said it that you borrowed the data with which you write now maybe it want to get exhausted. But I have a lot of data and time and next time you wouldn't mention someone like me in your entire life ever again.

Your useless mom and good for nothing dad brought this upon you. They would have both agreed to abort you for good maybe by now you wouldn't have been disgracing your useless lineage up and down now on NL thread useless slowpoke.
every naira landers should look out for this pained jobless Nigerian youth who Buhari has rendered jobless but still claims he makes money while asleep dat part is laughable walahi this guy must b a fraudster or a money ritualist, and for your parents to hell with you and them
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by denko(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
What you wrote doesn't depict your claim rich folks don't blab
greatman247:

Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
You don't sound intelligent so I won't converse with you.
Oblang:

So ur brain didn't tell u this admin can influence it if they want to...
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's obvious this poster is partisan or blind to fact. Saraki, Shehu Sani and Dino are in APC but they've been framed up and tried. The accusation is beyond just been in the APC. It's far far deeper than that. I won't tell you what it is but all I can tell you is THINK
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
King44:
every naira landers should look out for this pained jobless Nigerian youth who Buhari has rendered jobless but still claims he makes money while asleep dat part is laughable walahi this guy must b a fraudster or a money ritualist, and for your parents to hell with you and them

You're wreched and pained that's why you complain and never see anything good in Buhari's govt. No matter how you see it, Buhari is working. Pained ass hole
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
denko:
What you wrote doesn't depict your claim rich folks don't blab

Who is this one? If you love yourself don't jump into what you don't know a thing about. You were not here when that sick dude was claiming rich when actually he borrowed data to rant on here? You don't know me and I don't want to know you, let's leave it like that. If that dude was your brother call him to order. Who knows if he's even the same person with this same moniker. Awon scam artists, same person with different monikers.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by denko(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rich folks think positively vis a vis talk positive
greatman247:

Who is this one? If you love yourself don't jump into what you don't know a thing about. You were not here when that sick dude was claiming rich when actually he borrowed data to rant on here? You don't know me and I don't want to know you, let's leave it like that. If that dude was your brother call him to order. Who knows if he's even the same person with this same moniker. Awon scam artists, same person with different monikers.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
denko:
Rich folks think positively vis a vis talk positive

Bleep out of here poor soul, with poor thinking and mind. Dirty pig and wailer.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by denko(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
We should praise and criticise our leaders when perform and fail we should not be slave to point of not speaking the ill of the government and also not too sentimental not to see the performance of the govt.
greatman247:

You're wreched and pained that's why you complain and never see anything good in Buhari's govt. No matter how you see it, Buhari is working. Pained ass hole
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by denko(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Like I told you by the time you made your first ever 1 million you will try to create network of like mind not being bitter of how your parent refused to send you to school.
greatman247:

Bleep out of here poor soul, with poor thinking and mind. Dirty pig and wailer.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
denko:
We should praise and criticise our leaders when perform and fail we should not be slave to point of not speaking the ill of the government and also not too sentimental not to see the performance of the govt.

And from you write up, what did I do differently here? I criticised Buhari when he did wrong but on this, I'm praising him cos he has tried. If you failed to realize this then I can't obviously help you.

Meanwhile, you're the same person with different monikers, you are caught in the act. You have scam attitude pls change. It's not good for this country and its image.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
denko:
Like I told you by the time you made your first ever 1 million you will try to create network of like mind not being bitter of how your parent refused to send you to school.

I'm well educated LOL. I just caught you. You're the same pained niggah with different Monikers. No wonder that fool stopped talking cos he was busy using this same moniker. If we check you well you must be a scam artist cos majorly, scammers act that way. grin grin
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
denko:

I'm well educated LOL. I just caught you. You're the same pained niggah with different Monikers. No wonder that fool stopped talking cos he was busy using this same moniker. If we check you well you must be a scam artist cos majorly, we know them by their ways. Only folks of our type act that way. grin grin
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Yyeske(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
OP stop wasting your time because wailers must always wail no matter what the president does, they have been programmed to wail so don't bother.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by denko(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bro I stumbled on your post and wanted to help, like I said earlier if you continue to think the way you do you will remain where you are right now, but if you want to make progress then change your thought pattern reu
greatman247:

I'm well educated LOL. I just caught you. You're the same pained niggah with different Monikers. No wonder that fool stopped talking cos he was busy using this same moniker. If we check you well you must be a scam artist cos majorly, scammers act that way. grin grin
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by greatman247(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
denko:
Bro I stumbled on your post and wanted to help, like I said earlier if you continue to think the way you do you will remain where you are right now, but if you want to make progress then change your thought pattern reu

I don't believe you. You are the same person with dual monikers, don't lie, you're caught in the act. Meanwhile, save your advice for yourself and others like you on this thread. Wailing when PMB is doing his best and only picking on the bad stuff he did and turned the other way when he did the right things.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by HotMata: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yes ofcos. Though you can't stop people from entering any particular political party but those who thought that the APC will take side with or shelter its members who had some scandals before crossing to the party should think twice. The APC has proven itself true to Nigerians and even other members who are still having some cases in court are still being tried and investigated as we speak.
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Oblang(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
You don't sound intelligent so I won't converse with you.

I see..
Re: 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True by Enice(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
saintkeppy:
We are watching, cos there are very many still working freely in APC with the loot they got while in Office, some of them are even APC chieftains while others have been given Juicy appointments.

We are keenly Watchin' as the anti-corruption events unfolds under this dispensation.
Now let us follow this your mind set. Two APC governors have been jailed. Let the government jail two PDP governors to balance the equation before anything else. Lets use quota system for the jailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel / VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) / NUPENG November 6 Strike: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen In Lagos, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.