Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday (1360 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by Ayazor54: 4:24am On Jun 13, 2018
Award winning TV host, Denrele have taken to his Instagram to celebrate himself as he turned a year older

The illustration he drew on his bit he said was a reflection of his past.

He wrote "HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY TO ME; ADENRELE OLUFEMI ADEYEMI AKANBI SAMUEL (RAJEEV RAJA) EDUN.

Sound Check; I stood for 7 HOURS to get this done, in my malaria weak state..Who send me message? (I'm better now, tho)! Reality Check; I know what you've seen and heard about LAGOS: what you think is happening, what you think she needs, what you think she is!
The four things that come to mind when people think of LAGOS are: Population, Problems, Poverty and Promises Unfulfilled.
But that's not the whole story!

MY LAGOS (as ARTFULLY painted on me) shows you something different. We HUSTLE, we find ways to overcome, We SURVIVE.
Everyday we are changing our communities, it may be a process and it may be a little bit at a time But we are changing it nonetheless.
MY STORY is real; Most of my subjects will INSPIRE, others will PROVOKE, but each story of MINE will challenge what you thought you knew about me and reintroduce ME in my LAGOS to you!
I AM A JUMPSTARTER, A SHOW STOPPER AND A LIVING LEGACY!"

http://www.vondanews.com/denrele-celebrates-birthday-with-amazing-photo-creations/

1 Like

Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by Whizdorm001(m): 4:26am On Jun 13, 2018
waste of sperm
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by DAntivirus: 4:26am On Jun 13, 2018
Bobrisky senior grin

I'm sure tonto dike is eyeing this one too

1 Like

Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by CastedGist: 4:38am On Jun 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by Yian1(m): 4:48am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by Yian1(m): 4:53am On Jun 13, 2018
This guy is one of the reasons God is always angry with this country. He thinks he can live his life anyhow , not knowing he really needs an injection in the brain.
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by chizzy161(f): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Whizdorm001:
waste of sperm
What made him a waste of sperm?
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2018
putting on Lagos traffic wahala on his body concept.
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by itspzpics(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by Ayazor54: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2018
DAntivirus:
Bobrisky senior grin

I'm sure tonto dike is eyeing this one too
cool
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by Ayazor54: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Whizdorm001:
waste of sperm
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by Bluezy13(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Wow!! The artist(s) behind this deserve(s) some accolades!!!
And he was damn patient while the drawing was going on.

1 Like

Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by JhimmySpark(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2018
Nice piece of art.. Very creative.

1 Like

Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by okwabayi(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2018
1. His Wikipedia page says born in 1982. I sometimes see 1983 quoted as his birth year. Lies gone wrong?

2. His mother is Indian. If he never mentioned it I would never have known. I always assumed he was full Yoruba on both sides. How come he has no Indian physical traits?

3. This his hair baffles me. I see him in different styles. Does he hide his natural hair like black women do or is his so strong it can take the punishment of styling varieties and chemicals?
Re: Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday by UrbanExotica(f): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Yian:
This guy is one of the reasons God is always angry with this country. He thinks he can live his life anyhow , not knowing he really needs an injection in the brain.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Nigeria With Amazing Photoshoot / CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat / Billionaire Ken Bramor Becomes First Nigerian To Buy Bentley Mulsanne 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.