Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) (47695 Views)

SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch / Igwe Stephen Nwatu : How He Was Killed In Enugu State – Pictures / Igwe Reportedly Beaten To Death By Subjects(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2018
Ugwuanyi's supporters beat him to death not his subjects. They have 2 sides with one being pro-Government and another anti-Government which the traditional ruler belongs.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ibos and Fulani herdsmen have one thin in common grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by Infinityyyyy: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
donigspain:
This is why I love my people. Igbo enweghi eze. We are egalitarians. This 'Igwe' must have wronged his people too much. I strongly doubt it's just about the 5 million.

We don't worship man to the extent of losing our senses. Once you "mis-yarn/do", the people will quickly realign you.

Same fate almost befell the Okpi of Item (pronounced EETEM) in Bende LGA of Abia state some years ago. He was also a retired police officer. He was alleged to have hired killers to assassinate one 'jand' returnee who wanted to build a university for the community. The man (returnee) was trailed and murdered by the criminals.

The youths of the nine villages that make up Item Community never slept until all the criminals were caught and killed after their confessions. The Okpi was apprehended, stripped and was about to be lynched before the Police came. He was subsequently banished from Item for life.

Why it seems we tolerate these thieving politicians (governors, senators, reps etc.) is because they have the backing of the government and strong link to the corrupt armed forces. If not, most of them would have been captured, stripped, dragged to the city centres and lynched.

Nonsense people. Anyways, jungle justice no good sha.

CC: Gboliwe

Nonsense yarn.your pastors, bishops and co all misyarn and rob people of their income and their resources every weekend yet they go scot free... You worship them even when it has become crystal clear to all and sundry that they are fraudstars.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by skales67(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
SenorFax:

Where is that well know IGBO kidnapper.....?? Dr Evans

What happened to Ade Lawyer? grin grin

[img]https:///media/3-19-2018/PIQBTA.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/3-19-2018/KXCKHK.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rucheen:
Any traditional ruler in Igbo land expecting to be worshipped is just fooling himself

Any thing you be na for your house
Igbo ama Eze

1 Like

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Ibos and Fulani herdsmen have one thin in common grin grin

They are Nigerians like the rest of us?
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by mikolo4us: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
I wish we can beat all Nigerian leaders past and present to death like this...it will help us a long way
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by Gboliwe: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
donigspain:
This is why I love my people. Igbo enweghi eze. We are egalitarians. This 'Igwe' must have wronged his people too much. I strongly doubt it's just about the 5 million.

We don't worship man to the extent of losing our senses. Once you "mis-yarn/do", the people will quickly realign you.

Same fate almost befell the Okpi of Item (pronounced EETEM) in Bende LGA of Abia state some years ago. He was also a retired police officer. He was alleged to have hired killers to assassinate one 'jand' returnee who wanted to build a university for the community. The man (returnee) was trailed and murdered by the criminals.

The youths of the nine villages that make up Item Community never slept until all the criminals were caught and killed after their confessions. The Okpi was apprehended, stripped and was about to be lynched before the Police came. He was subsequently banished from Item for life.

Why it seems we tolerate these thieving politicians (governors, senators, reps etc.) is because they have the backing of the government and strong link to the corrupt armed forces. If not, most of them would have been captured, stripped, dragged to the city centres and lynched.

Nonsense people. Anyways, jungle justice no good sha.

CC: Gboliwe

One of my village people cheesy how have you been?
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
just because of 5 million. imagine what would happen if ipob gets its wish. greed

1 Like

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Notmyproblem:
Traditional ruler for your pocket. That is why I love the Igbos no one is willing to worship anyone. That is why they have been at logger head with the Fulani and Yorubas. The Fulani are mad at them for not being submissive to them like the Yorubas. The Yorubas are angry with them for not worshipping the Fulanis just like them.

Indirectly justifying the murder of your traditional ruler by your fellow subjects is the highest level of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Atleast we are not the west that bows before a mortal man!
Tueh! Aruuuu!!
Why should any right thinking person bow before a man born of a woman? undecided

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by MENELIK11: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Atleast we are not the west that bows before a mortal man!
Tueh! Aruuuu!!
Why should any right thinking person bow before a man born of a woman? undecided

Haba! Osu! some idiotic pigs were bowing for Cownu the other time nau. Softly softly dey lie

1 Like

Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by BilliBaron: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Igbo enwe Eze
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
There was a country
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by Caseless: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
This can only happen there. No respect for elders.
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by donigspain(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gboliwe:

One of my village people cheesy how have you been?
I'm fine o. grin
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
SenorFax:

Look well, na two different pictures, before and after. No dey confuse people
two different pics....my guy make i borrow u my glasses...the first pic must have been cropped then
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 14, 2018
backward beerfrauds..RIP
Re: Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) by YvonneAtNL: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
HsLBroker:
Igbo amaka

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Denies Being Among Hostages At Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / Police Defend Drambi Vandi Who Killed Pregnant Lawyer, Call Him ‘Nice Man’ / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.