Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Senator Nyako Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nyako Dumps APC (1464 Views)

Muritala Nyako Dumps Tinubu And Meet With Atiku / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Nyako Dumps APC by infonews3: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Senator representing Adamawa Central, Abdul-Azeez Nyako has disclosed that supporters of his father, former Governor Murtala Nyako are preparing to dump the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Addressing supporters in Yola, the state capital, Nyako said they were preparing to quit APC due to marginalization.

He said they were completely marginalised in the just concluded ward, local government and state congresses held in the state.

The lawmaker noted that the reconciliatory talks between the APC leadership and aggrieved members of the “New PDP’ a faction within the APC, was just a ruse.”
He said, “We have no option than to go, but we are still discussing the party to move to with our entire structure. I have spoken with Prof. Jerry Gana in SDP. I also spoke with Attahiru Bafarawa and fixed an appointment for him with Admiral Nyako. Bafarawa wants us to return to PDP.
He said he is happy leaving APC before it becomes too late.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1054/senator-nyako-dumps-apc-for-pdp?new=1

Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by Lipscomb(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2018
Whatever .
Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by infonews3: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2018
sad angry angry
Lipscomb:
Whatever .
Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by phemmyutd(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2018
That's good. I think this act will make his father jail term faster

1 Like

Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by Mynd44: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by harleymarh1: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2018
welcome to the party sir
Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2018
i remember him during his military days.........

but u are a thief's son and a thief by conduction
Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by slimfit1(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2018
chukwukahenry:
i remember him during his military days.........

but u are a thief's son and a thief by conduction

Son of a thief is a thief. lool
Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by DSS1335: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2018
angry
See this boy oo! What electoral value does he will even have? Am sure he is not returning back to senate bcs PDP can never give him an automatic ticket
Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by OkpaleDanK: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Wow
Re: Senator Nyako Dumps APC by RemedyLab: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fayose / Katsina By-election: How APC Candidate, Ahmad Babba-kaita Didn't Vote / Alleged Salary Of Councillors In Imo State...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.