Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation (17886 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by buhariguy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Swargu:

Please where did your start following him from 20yrs ago, from village oh what
you think I am your mate or you think you and my son are mate
All these Indomie generation.

Go back to my comment in the first thread of the sophisticated slowpoke.

I said, I stop reading vanguard for the past ten years because of the same bigot nnanna.

Ten years ago, you were still in your primary school.

And I graduated from unizik almost 20yrs ago, when faculty of management science was called "bakassi" and engineering faculty was called "wilderness "
We started first at "temp site" before we moved down to this "perm site".
VULCAN:
...You have been following him for 20yrs!

BMC are liars, the real sons of their father Buhari. A king amongst liars

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Guide777(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Everyone errs,
But only the bravest of them tender apology.
Well-done Nnanna.

However, When is the Oba of Lagos going to apologize for threatening the Igbo's with Lagoon?
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dpharisee:
Apology for saying the truth. Nonsense!
I repeat, they are sophisticated morons, let them vote Buhari because he declared June 12 democracy day after wining and dining with Abacha and even praising Abacha just last week, na una go suffer.

What has happened this past days has changed my orientation completely. That Buhari is who I'm voting. Go to hell if you don't like it.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by isalegan2: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Apology accepted,

But I have be following you for the past 20yrs and you have be like this since I have be following you,
You are simply a bigot and ethnocentric.
Who still behave like those kids in this forum.
Those aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra

Actually you insulted Igbos too. undecided
I didnt notice that with my first response.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by adedejihollas(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
The deeds are already done.we know the type of person u are.never again I shall buy vangard news paper
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Malawian:
Ochereome Nnanna fall hands. Why would he allow Yoruba people browbeat him into an apology? Who has ever apologized for the ongoing "idiotic pigs of Biafra" they are still chanting?

Lol. On behalf of the Yorubas, we are sorry.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
blackgold90:

Misuse of first to comment

grin grin grin

Misuse? This one weak me.

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by buhariguy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
isalegan2:

Actually you insulted Igbos too. undecided
I didnt notice that with my first response.
i am very civic, my wife is an igbo , I graduated from unizik.
I can never hate any tribe.
As a man of God, is a sin to hate anybody base on tribe,religion and region.

My problem is only for terorist Igbos who hates any good thing in Nigeria.
And the meaning of terrorist aggressive ipob .
I for idiotic,
P for pig
Of
B for biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
fyneIjay:
I am beginning to understand the yorubas better. Hurt them as much as you like, but just be ready to say 'I am sorry', that ends it.
Afterall yesterday we saw a session of back and forth apologies.

You think this is even over? Carefully watch out for the lines of event that follow.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Olatara(f): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Doesn't change the fact that he spoke the truth.

If the 'sophistication' has led us to this disaster called Buhari and yet some people who should know better are campaigning for his return, then m.oron is a good noun.

History is repeating itself. The late great Obafemi Awolowo (whom I respect) made the mistake of supporting the North against the Igbos in 1967. How did he end up in 1979 ? Betrayal and a disputed election.
Ogbeni, whoever I want to vote for, is none of your business and I will vote for Buhari, you can kill your lousy self.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by isalegan2: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
buhariguy:
i am very civic, my wife is an igbo , I graduated from unizik.
I can never hate any tribe.
As a man of God, is a sin to hate anybody base on tribe,religion and region.

Cool beans, bro! cheesy A sibling married a nice Lagosian Igbo a decade ago and they're going strong with 2 lovely happy and well mannered children! cheesy

I tend to go hard on NL Yorubas who attack Igbo people, not because of my in-law and nephews but because I vividly remember while growing up in Lagos Mainland how wonderful our Igbo neighbors, the Igbo teachers and especially my fellow Igbo students in my secondary school were. I know Naija has changed a lot.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by SirToby(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
isalegan2:

Thanks for the above.

I'm not easily offended by mere words. I couldn't care less about his comments about Yoruba or Igbo musicians. I saw some of that here on Nairaland and I had no problem with it. If one group is getting all the awards it's only honest and sincere to point it out whether in a sarcastic, joking or serious manner.

For example, I was not offended by Roseanne's comments and didn't think her show should have been cancelled. She is a comedian and they have a very hard edge and troubled mind. That's why they're funny. ABC networks fired a comedian for an offhand comment despite their network promoting filth and indecency with perennial shows like Bachelor and many offensive programming. Hypocrisy!

I had no problem with Trump's sh!thole comment because I know people get very candid when negotiating or discussing serious issues. Furthermore, Trump has always been caustic and is known for "cussing" language. Naijas are not fragile people who crumble like origami when someone talks trash at us. We say worse about our country!

So, my problem is not with any ONE comment of Mr. Nnanna specifically and I have no interest in him being sacked. My issue is with the escalating threat of violence in Nigeria which is stoked by some people and organisations like Vanguard (with him at the helm) which are really propaganda machines masquerading as news journals. It has been going on for years under many guises and I believe it is intended to lead to armed conflict between the tribes. You can see evidence of it here on Nairaland.

My criticism is for those whose aim it is to demonize any group of Nigerians, whether their target is Fulani herdsmen, Muslims, Lagosians or Igbo traders and settlers.
Vanguard is at fault, it got to a stage i had to dislike them on my facebook page. The spread so many lies and overbloat minor tribal issues just to cause chaos in the country simply because GEJ lost. I remember how El rufai and Osinbajo issue was overbloated by them. They reported Fulani herdsmen kill 44 in Enugu while it was only 6 that was killed (May their soul rest in peace). I can't agree less with what you said that Ochereome is the cancer behind their hate publications and their target audience are the IPOB people. You needed to see the hatefuk comment those guys spew on their comment section. I'm just happy all eyes are now on them.

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Simbrixton(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Apology rejected

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Olatara:
Ogbeni, whoever I want to vote for, is none of your business and I will vote for Buhari, you can kill your lousy self.

I agree with you. Thus, dont quarrel with Ocheromes right to speak his mind.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by oluwadeeboi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
what is he saying, who typed that shii for him
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
isalegan2:

Sack him? He is Vanguard. The soul of the trash. He's only promoting their ideology. Nonsense.

You're proposing to deal with one organ and not the whole organisation.

Vanguard may throw him out to absolve themselves of complicity but they're guilty as he is.

But his sack will go a long way. We are yet to see the promised mobilization for boycott of Vanguard which is annoying.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dpharisee:

Poor man and longtime member of Free Newspaper Readers Association making noise uas if he has ever bought a copy of vanguard

Waste paper item.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by anaton(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
SirToby:
I personally frustrated him on his facebook account, he go so tired that he had to block me ������. i don forgive you but i'll still be monitoring your account incase you try to post anything silly.

Its obvious that you don't have work.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by anaton(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
SirToby:
I personally frustrated him on his facebook account, he go so tired that he had to block me ������. i don forgive you but i'll still be monitoring your account incase you try to post anything silly.

buhariguy:

I said, I stop reading vanguard for the past ten years because of the same bigot nnanna.

And I graduated from unizik almost 20yrs ago, when faculty of management science was called "bakassi" and engineering faculty was called "wilderness "
buhariguy:

You finished from NAU,the best of the best,the greatest among the greatest,the epitome of education,knowledge and technology?I don't believe it.You cannot school in Awka and not love Biafra.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by anaton(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
abrahym:
Old fool
Tribal bigot
Still wondering why he still got the job though

What's the difference between you and him?
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by SirToby(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
anaton:

You are right.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
What an insincere bigot; how could serial posts of insults and hate uploaded at different times and dates amount to an off hand remark?
The Nyamiri is only trying to save his job - thats all.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by isalegan2: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2018
buhariguy:

My problem is only for terorist Igbos who hates any good thing in Nigeria.
And the meaning of terrorist aggressive ipob .
I for idiotic,
P for pig
Of
B for biafra.

Honestly I think Igbo people have a legitimate grievance. They are somewhat marginalised in Nigeria and have been for some time. I know a lot of people disagree but that is what I see. The longer it is ignored the more radicalized the people become. I've said it here on Nairaland for years.

Ultimately the Biafran supporters may relent as quickly as Nigeria starts addressing their grievances and making them feel included.

What I object to is tribal and religious hate on any group, and anarchists inflaming an already heated nation. Whether done by Igbos against Muslims and Northerners or Yoruba against Igbos.

BlakKluKluxKlan:

But his sack will go a long way. We are yet to see the promised mobilization for boycott of Vanguard which is annoying.

I don't want him sacked. It's Vanguard the entity that's the problem, not one man actualizing their ideology. He's only doing his job.

ItsMeAboki:
What an insincere bigot; how could serial posts of insults and hate uploaded at different times and dates amount to an off hand remark?
The Nyamiri is only trying to save his job - thats all.

I read his full apology. While words are cheap and the real show of remorse is in repentance and atonement, I do think he is sincere. Let's forgive and forget. It's gonna be Eid in a few hours!

Simbrixton:
Apology rejected

We have to forgive others so we can also be forgiven.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Kingbabu: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Ochereome will soon perish
Re: Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation by Emmenyk(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2018
abrahym:

Tribal bigot like you please don't quote me
I'm middle belt and I don't encourage tribalism.
Only fools does

Read my previous response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Data Shows Almost Half Nigeria’s Electricity Supply Is From Generators / Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / Task Force, Tanker Drivers, Touts Clash At Mile 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.