Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday (17884 Views)

Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan / Nigeria:president Buhari To Sign 2018 Budget Wednesday / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by lexxwiz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Plenty of new Monika's on political topics recently.. BMC's are on full charge. Avoid arguments with them, its pointless.. They're paid agents and they've got to deliver! Cheers guys!
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by wale3501(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
WELCOME TO RAILTREX HAPPY WORLD

Railtrex is a 7 stage food business with a 2*2 matrix from start to finish.

*How much do I need to register?*

U register with 2,000

*What do I get when I register?*
����

*OUR COMPENSATION PLAN IS AS FOLLOWS*����

On registrating with #2,000 you are on feeders stage.

*STAGE 1*
When you have 6 people registered under u that is 2 direct and 4 indirect downlines u qualify u for level 1 and get foodstuff Incentives worth #5000

1 Electric jug
I milk
1 milo
I carton of noodles

*STAGE 2*
You earn #12,500�
By the time 6 downlines who has completed stage 1 meets you here, u get food stuff worth 7,500 and cash of #5,000.

Rice
Groundnut oil
Golden morn
Tomato paste
Milo

*STAGE 3*
When 6 people meet u on stage 2 you move to stage 3.

Here u earn #50,000�
CASH-#25,000
FOOD-#25,000

Electric cooker
Pressing iron
Half carton tomato paste
Rice
Groundnut oil

*STAGE 4*
When 6 people meet you on stage 3 you move to stage 4.

Here u earn #120k
CASH-#80k
FOOD-#40k

25kg Rice
Microwave oven
Groundnut oil
Quaker oat
Morning fresh

*STAGE 5*
When 6 people meet you on level 4 you move to level 5.

Here u earn 300,000��
CASH- #120,000
FOOD-180k

Generator
1 bag of Rice
Groundnut oil
1 carton spaghetti
1 carton tin tomatoes

*STAGE 6*
When 6 people meet you on level 5 you move to level 6.

Here u earn #2.3M

Cash....#500,000 for car maintenance
Food nd electronics.....#1.8M

Car (Honda accord 2009)
Laptop
1 bag of rice
Groundnut oil
2 400g milk
2 400g milo

*STAGE 7*
When 6 people meet you level 6 you move to level 7 which is d final stage.

Here you earn #4.3million.

U get

SUV car
Car allowance 1million
Travelling allowance 500,000

*ALL INCENTIVE CAN BE MONETIZED*

*_Railtrex happy world.... Your happiness is our goal_*
Go through it & ask your question��������
Message me on whatsapp for more info 07017940857
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Justinah4real(f): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
baba me and my households still believe in you.
30 pvc is done and dusted for you.still canvassing for more hopefully will get 100 before December.

baba doing the usain bolt thing slow steady and zoom.
the next six months will shock wailers to bone marrow.
I declared open July to December months of commissioning of finished projects.
Will the budget provide 5000 naira social security to the less Priviledge Nigerian yoots, or is the budget not meant to some APC lawmakers children and top military officers that use Niger delta amnesty money as social security. How will this budget put 5000 naira bank alert in the lazy Nigerian yoot

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by ifeoluwaomotoso(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
A welcome development by Mr President. Note that the budget starts counting on the day it was signed and must count 12 calendar months. 2017 budget finished on 11th June 2018, so, 2018 budget will/must elapse next year June 13th...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by richeso: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Zechenna007:
Buhari signs 2018 budget in JUNE, exactly six fucking months into the same fiscal year and everyone thinks this is good news? undecided undecided undecided

this is why i am so mad at this bastards BMC. why on earth will one sell off his destiny for peanuts ? i guess they are paid very well for this else i see no reason a normal human being at this Regime crying all over will applaud such nonsense.
a year holds 12 months and after 6 months before a budget for that year is passed. just imagine ?
Such things make me regret being a Nigerian. Nigeria is now the WORST country in the world.
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by richeso: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
lexxwiz:
Plenty of new Monika's on political topics recently.. BMC's are on full charge. Avoid arguments with them, its pointless.. They're paid agents and they've got to deliver! Cheers guys!

the painful part is that they make NL a bad place to chill and relax and read news this days.
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by jaggabban: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Ride on, Mr President. We the patriots' got your back.

Buhari of the people tongue
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Justinah4real(f): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:
baba keep the good work going and keep shaming the haters.......................Buhari till 2023
keep deceiving your self, is it not the same market that you are going, that another man hiding and collecting 26million naira in a month. Or will APC use this Budget to pay unemployed yoots 5000 naira bank alert

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by dallyemmy: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
embarassed cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by agadamalik(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
richeso:

this is why i am so mad at this bastards BMC. why on earth will one sell off his destiny for peanuts ? i guess they are paid very well for this else i see no reason a normal human being at this Regime crying all over will applaud such nonsense.
a year holds 12 months and after 6 months before a budget for that year is passed. just imagine ?
Such things make me regret being a Nigerian. Nigeria is now the WORST country in the world.
what are you waiting for,you are in the country and still ignorance of what is happening. Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by agadamalik(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Efevic:

Which progress? I'm sure you are the only one seeing it.
You are one of Nigeria enemies you will never wish Nigerian well.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Youngzedd(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Zechenna007:
Buhari signs 2018 budget in JUNE, exactly six fucking months into the same fiscal year and everyone thinks this is good news? undecided undecided undecided

To show the kind of humans you share the same country with. To me, I don't belong here grin
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by agadamalik(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Justinah4real:
keep deceiving your self, is it not the same market that you are going, that another man hiding and collecting 26million naira in a month. Or will APC use this Budget to pay unemployed yoots 5000 naira bank alert
if it's easy to be a president please go and try it.
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by dheilaw1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
se kise pe epe ti jae?
werey ni bobo yen, no mind him
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by dheilaw1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
bedspread:
NO MAN THAT VALUES COW MORE THAN HUMAN BEINGS WILL RULE NIGERIA AGAIN!

NO MAN THAT IS AFTER ENFORCING A CERTAIN RELIGION ON NIGERIA WILL RULE AGAIN

NEVER AGAIN
werey re oooooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by oomar(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
we hope it will benefit us
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Joylove2324(f): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Justinah4real:
we will vote Buhari in 2019
we will vote Osinbajo in 2023
we will vote Osinbajo in 2027

then we will go back to north in 2031 to pick another reasonable candidate
maybe by 2035 we can consider the 5% people if posible
#sense will not kee me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by ORIENTATION101: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Justinah4real:
Will the budget provide 5000 naira social security to the less Priviledge Nigerian yoots, or is the budget not meant to some APC lawmakers children and top military officers that use Niger delta amnesty money as social security. How will this budget put 5000 naira bank alert in the lazy Nigerian yoot
na govt they feed you
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Dareal90s(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
baba me and my households still believe in you.
30 pvc is done and dusted for you.still canvassing for more hopefully will get 100 before December.

baba doing the usain bolt thing slow steady and zoom.
the next six months will shock wailers to bone marrow.
I declared open July to December months of commissioning of finished projects.
Smack down, u will kill dis Ipobis with dis smack down o grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Dareal90s(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
my guy alimosho is set for Apc 2019.
if you know you know#fact
Am also in Alimosho Local Govt, my family voting for him danudanu, haters already know their way to d lagoon.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by ORIENTATION101: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Am also in Alimosho Local Govt, my family voting for him danudanu, haters already know their way to d lagoon.
gbayii broda.ipob re sore losers.their wailings go enter 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Abdulgorozo: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Baba may God continue blessing you any step u make to develop 9ja.

your enemies no go see ur shadow at all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by bedspread: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
[s]
dheilaw1:
werey re oooooo
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
bejeria101:
The dullards on this thread are amazing lol

my brother the mata tire me..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
lexxwiz:

lmao.. i personally know one of them. i dont know if hes on nairaland or if he still works for the bmc but i lost all my respect for him.
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Pataricatering(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
bedspread:
NO MAN THAT VALUES COW MORE THAN HUMAN BEINGS WILL RULE NIGERIA AGAIN!

NO MAN THAT IS AFTER ENFORCING A CERTAIN RELIGION ON NIGERIA WILL RULE AGAIN

NEVER AGAIN
he is enforcing one religion yet pastors are opening churches left , right and center - five on one street , in some cases ! You people just talk without thinking !
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by Pataricatering(f): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
gbayii broda.ipob re sore losers.their wailings go enter 2023
my person ! All your comments just making me happy ! My pvc dusted and waiting to vote Baba ! Come rain, come sun ! Family affair !
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature below.Watch this video https:///2t9xtwK
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Watch the video in our signature in blue below and get in touch with us by clicking the WhatsApp to chat us DIRECTLY.
Re: President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday by bedspread: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pataricatering:
he is enforcing one religion yet pastors are opening churches left , right and center - five on one street , in some cases ! You people just talk without thinking !
Think Rightly..... Before U Talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be / Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) / Made-In-Nigeria Women: Melaye Blasts Oshiomhole (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.