Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 - Sports (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 (198791 Views)

Iceland Vs Croatia: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 / France Vs Australia: World Cup 2018, (2 - 1) On 16th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by Adejoncy01(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2018
emmysblog24:
How true is this? have you earn any?;
Very true! check the link on my signature and see for yourself!
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by MUSystem: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
mamatwiny:
Even the Naija guys in supporters club have gone to track Sergei Mavrodi.
grin

The death of mavrodi is a huge loss for all mankind. I used to participate in the MMM too. I'm from Russia.
After the death of mavrodi, all his mathematical algorithms were published by His brother. Everything is transferred to blockchain in exact accordance. And everyone will return money from MMM. If the respected moderator does not mind, the link https://musystem.wixsite.com/musmain
I ask the moderator not to delete the message, because the news is extremely important! Write in private messages if there are questions. Viva mavrodi!

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by cassyrooy(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2018
MissJoy29:
Mr X.ingXhang, you here?
Mr Cassyrooy.
Yes dear, grin I was there too(for Croatia to win o).

Even with all our modelling, we crashed even worse than a sack fufu, and to that overpaid buffoon called Ighalo, people will do him same way he did Nigerians by kicking off goal following that golden opportunity.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2018
cassyrooy:
Yes dear, grin I was there too(for Croatia to win o).

Even with all our modelling, we crashed even worse than a sack fufu, and to that overpaid buffoon called Ighalo, people will do him same way he did Nigerians by kicking off goal following that golden opportunity.
You wanted Croatia to win? shocked shocked
Let me go & call the people that will answer your case.

Don't mind him. His case is with the gods. cry
No be small modelling o...lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by cassyrooy(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2018
MissJoy29:

You wanted Croatia to win? shocked shocked
Let me go & call the people that will answer your case.

Don't mind him. His case is with the gods. cry
No be small modelling o...lol
100% grin Would you have staked that Nigeria will get a draw from that game? I wouldn't hence I was the only soul that celebrated when Etebo turned the ball into his own goal.
If they're the gambling types, I'm getting supporters o.

I saw the modelling and fanciful entry into Russia and the Twitter polls on jerseys. I felt somehow when we crashed against Argentina.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
cassyrooy:
100% grin Would you have staked that Nigeria will get a draw from that game? I wouldn't hence I was the only soul that celebrated when Etebo turned the ball into his own goal.
If they're the gambling types, I'm getting supporters o.

I saw the modelling and fanciful entry into Russia and the Twitter polls on jerseys. I felt somehow when we crashed against Argentina.
Croatia is strong so I wouldn't have staked anything abeg...Football is unpredictable though. I predicted Iceland winning us but we won. I predicted us winning Argentina, they won. At that point, I gave up. Lol

The hype was too much o. It served as a distraction for them I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by cassyrooy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
MissJoy29:

Croatia is strong so I wouldn't have staked anything abeg...Football is unpredictable though. I predicted Iceland winning us but we won. I predicted us winning Argentina, they won. At that point, I gave up. Lol

The hype was too much o. It served as a distraction for them I guess.
I'm no pessimist but I was expecting a very terrible show in Russia. Though I had hopes against Argentina but I wasn't crushed when Rojo netted the winner.

Everyone was just lauding Nike and Nigeria for the design while neglecting that jerseys don't attract points.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
cassyrooy:
I'm no pessimist but I was expecting a very terrible show in Russia. Though I had hopes against Argentina but I wasn't crushed when Rojo netted the winner.

Everyone was just lauding Nike and Nigeria for the design while neglecting that jerseys don't attract points.
Me too. That's the truth.

I didn't just have high hopes against them. I expected them to loose.

Tell them o. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by Maket: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
I have to confess that I never believed Russia could go this far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by modik(m): 5:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Adanairaland:
I just feel like eating pork meat..
cry

Do you savour pork?
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2018
modik:

Do you savour pork?

Yes honey..
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
missjoy29:
Croatia is strong so I wouldn't have staked anything abeg...Football is unpredictable though. I predicted Iceland winning us but we won. I predicted us winning Argentina, they won. At that point, I gave up. LolThe hype was too much o. It served as a distraction for them I guess.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 by affaq(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Golf which is frequently thought of as a gentleman’s game, calls for the ideal fusion of talent, technique, and physical prowess. Swing speed is a crucial element that considerably affects a golfer’s performance. Golfers’ average golf swing speeds tend to alter as they move through various stages of life. We’ll delve into the interesting subject of golf swing speeds across various age groups in this extensive tutorial. We’ll cover everything, from the fundamentals of swing speed to a thorough examination of how aging affects this crucial component of the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.