Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 - Sports (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 (226230 Views)

Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph / France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ehemwhy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo should never smell the National team again..next stop Afcon 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Jochabed(f): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
This IS DAY LIGHT robbery. The penalty was not awarded. I guess the ref was bought.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by egojeny1(f): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
franchasng:
I pray Argentina go far in the tournament because of Messi. Messi deserves the trophy, he is a hero, born hero. Messi, Di Maria, Pavon, Macerano and co are awesome footballers not those useless sissies we have as players scared of playing ball and waiting for luck to win.

I am glad Argentina won and not another country cos I love Messi for being a great dedicated player, so wish them luck cos Nigeria lost because we aren't good at all.

We won Iceland by luck

My thought exactly. I like that Messi eeeh!! Wish him the best of luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by jinka(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
with the prayers of over 180millions of Nigerians and over 300 millions of Africa, we still lost the match against Argentina.
it's time we Africans begin to realise that prayer is not everything but hardwork. the Argentines played with everything they've got and won. it's a victory well deserved, congrats to them
Senegal is the last hope of Africans in this world.

super eagles alwys disappointing nigerians when ever we put high hope in them.

first match the hope was high and they lost
second match the hope was low and they won
third match the hope was excess but we got disappointed again

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ibkayee(f): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Uglymugg:
Nigeria really tried for a team that young, but what bothers me is why Argentina was so dominant in our box? Does it have anything to do with confidence or Football IQ, those guys spent a good number of minutes in our yard box passing the ball around and creating chances, but we just defended all through and I must say, when we were on attack mode (which was rare) we really took advantage of every opportunity. Also, great freekick right there, didn't expect that. We did alright, it's better this way, France would have been too much for us.
Noticed this too

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Leave Maradona, he will soon cry when France will discipline them.
Hungrychicken:
who saw this guy??
Do you knw his name??
May almight God punish him and his entire generation.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Pat081: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
sogodihno:
how many of us ar are crying .... this is painful, I wish we never qualified
sorry to tell u dat is only u dat is crying now because I dnt put my mind dia is 5o 5o dat I go 4
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by encryptjay(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hungrychicken:
who saw this guy?? Do you knw his name?? May almight God punish him and his entire generation.
Maradona has been an infant since he retired.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Giddygrade: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Blessinq1:
Thunder fire that useless Ighalo, fire Marcos, fire Messi, fire that referee, fire both the pig and cat, fire Argentina. And las las, fire Buhari. Mtcheeeeeew embarassed
Wetin De Do? My Broda? grin
Blessinq1:
Thunder fire that useless Ighalo, fire Marcos, fire Messi, fire that referee, fire both the pig and cat, fire Argentina. And las las, fire Buhari. Mtcheeeeeew embarassed
Wetin De Do? My Broda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by frostmate2: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is well. So unfair.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by RaptorX: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Diego Maradona celebrating Argentina's win with Nigerian fan
[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/z0cugt.gif[/img]
That was before the match

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Chibuzoc(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
annibro:
It's sad but I hope our future coach will take note of what am.about to say..

WE NEVER WIN any MATCH in GREEN JERSEY

Our jersey needs to be red and red which signifies blood everywhere
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by IntroVAT: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
IGHALO why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Xkalaban(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hungrychicken:
who saw this guy??
Do you knw his name??
May almight God punish him and his entire generation.

I tell u, he's a shameless buffon. Obviously sniffing coke and heavily on crack still. FIFA should ban or fine him for misconduct.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Dedetwo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hungrychicken:
The cheating was too much. We had lots of penalties. God will punish FIFA and also the Referee. AMEN!!!
why can't Fifa alow Black nation get world cup
Racism can never be stopped in the white nation.

You are one of the ... that arrogate "Black" to yourself and create nonexistence society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by watchindelta(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
U saw all ur players don tired u no do change! Dy score u den u started to dey change ur players. Dis coach na wash no sense em with all em crew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by adidison(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
franchasng:
I pray Argentina go far in the tournament because of Messi. Messi deserves the trophy, he is a hero, born hero. Messi, Di Maria, Pavon, Macerano and co are awesome footballers not those useless sissies we have as players scared of playing ball and waiting for luck to win.

I am glad Argentina won and not another country cos I love Messi for being a great dedicated player, so wish them luck cos Nigeria lost because we aren't good at all.

We won Iceland by luck

Abeg! Messi and this useless Argentina can never beat France ... France will destroy them, Senegal would have beaten this team like 3 or 4 - 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by justice212: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
I knew so many people actually believe that pig grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ekanDamie: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
phase1:
If Ighalo the fattened fool knows what's is good for him, he should retire from International football quietly like Yakubu did after 2010 world cup and go. He is totally responsible for the loss. Immediately he came in the start of the second half, I knew it was over I said earlier I switched off my TV and went online and I was proven right.

I can confidently say that I am a better match reader than Rohr. Rohr is not a very bright coach at least compared to me.
Rohr is not even bright compared to me DAT only watches world cup matches

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Dedetwo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hungrychicken:
The cheating was too much. We had lots of penalties. God will punish FIFA and also the Referee. AMEN!!!
why can't Fifa alow Black nation get world cup
Racism can never be stopped in the white nation.

You are one of the ... that arrogate "Black" to yourself and create nonexistence society.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Ewedegubbler: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo cost us this game with his never ending atrocious misses.. I have said it over and over that Nigeria can never win a game with Ighalo aa striker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
I feel disorganized and sad....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by baqina(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
To be candid, can't see us doing better than that... Didn't see anything spectacular in what we played.. No assigned striker, players falling like cards, no midfield, no shot from d middle (thanks to Ndidi)... Tired legs (Mikel, Ighalo).... ..scoring equaliser at 87' ,says a lot about d coach..... Thank God we lost, can we face France like ds?

Our coach is below average.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by JuicyStar: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Abeg how Ighalo take go World Cup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
This Argentina team is poor,they were lucky to play a weak team like the super eagles,they can't make it to the final...it is obvious.Messi is no more the Messi I used to know,the new Messi is overhyped.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ShootThemAll(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
We should stop wearing FULL GREEN JERSEY abeg! Always bringing bad luck!

Mumu! Na colour of jersey dey play?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
AxceX:
Moses is a fool:- wtf are u doing at the back of an Argentina player

Ighalo is a bigger fool:- what an awful miss undecided

Rohr is the biggest fool :- How long will it take you to bring in sub(waste time)

It's Sad

My question is why you guys, Nigerians, always bring white folks to the world cup who cost you zillions and who always proved to be good for nothing?
Can't you find any coach in Nigeria or in any other African country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by franchasng: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
annibro:

it's not about Jersey my sister. Our players weren't in the game from beginning to end.

We lack pace, we lack energy, we can't mark, we can't pass ball accurately and we can't even score open goals, must we score by penalty

Watch Senegal team, even if they lose, if u are a Senegalese u will be proud of them watching how dedicated, agile, fast and determined they are.

Our players don't even know what to do with ball when they get ball. Run, they can't run. Chase, they can't chase. Mark ball, they can't mark. Score goal, they can't score , ah ah how una wan take score na

I don't know why we keep playing the same useless, dull football since ages, we need to start training on how to play energetic, fast game if we intend to go far in FIFA senior world cup anytime

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by meromero11: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kenturkey048:
GOD will purnish Ighalo

10 times
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by adamapple: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
annibro:

True talk. I noticed it many years ago. There's something about that jersey...
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
You had young, energetic, HUNGRY players on the bench yet you decided to bring in a fat slob that can't run or shoot a ball to save his life. Who does that? Bloody racist German goat

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by LesbianBoy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
As you guys are angry i just dey laugh.

I won N500k and three brand new phones from different companies on twitter for correctly predicting the scoreline! Make I hear say I vex! grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (133) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.