Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 - Sports (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 (226221 Views)

Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph / France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Swanzi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria ntoor....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
franchasng:
That's true; Senegal na confirm team. I know Argentina isn't in their top form in this tournament, but I really wish they go far because of Messi. Messi is so dedicated to his footballing career and deserves the best unlike our lazy, dull, disorganised players.
(

Can you kiss Messi's ass any further than you are doing now?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by HoodBillionaire: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
dede dey vex o.
maleke mature way
wich one be fifa dey play politics
u think say na apc pdp matter
dede shut up dia

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
babeosisi:
How will I console my husband
a Nice meal .... but no gree do "that thing" oh, make he no use anger tear your ... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Akpacha(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Benita27:
Hug him, followed by a kiss, and a mind blowing sex. grin

Thank me later.
sex all u know.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by HNO3: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Akinbahm:

Wetin b this black sheep dey yarn no b your fault nah the buffalo(igalo) wey we put 4 pitch dey make u split rubbish... Omo ale jati jati
Did you actually believed that Nigeria was going to win the match? Think again...
If not for the penalty, Nigeria wouldn't have been able to score a single goal against Argentina... it would have been 2 zero straight against Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Thebwoy: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
The way Nigerians will storm twitter to yab FIFA eh
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by peacengine(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
gypsey:
[s]Nice! i put a bet on 2 1 win Against nigeria,, grin dang!! i am going to collect my £1100 win!! grin grin grin

As someone says on here already, you can't be killing people in plateau state and expect to win [/s]

Nigga, u are not Nigerian, we don't give a fck what u think, get da fck outa here

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Emycord: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank You Messi and the entire Argentina squad for keeping the hope of Argentina 3rd world cup and Messi's first alive.

Super Eagles, you played your heart but you can't defeat a team with the World Greatest Player ever.

Argentina Beating overrated France next round!
And Just Where Is That Your Famed Loyalty To The Nigerian State, AS Stated In Your Signature? Anyway As For Me And My Household We Look For A Country Built By God

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
GoodGovernance:

Exactly my thoughts.

I knew it was all over for us,immediately the coach brought in Ighalo!

It's high time we stopped wasting money on foreign coaches all in the name of temporary success,whereas there is a more permanent success of developing our local coaches with the money being wasted on white skin.

The only difference between Yusuf and rohr is that the latter is white skinned, that's all!

Yusuf could have performed better!

It is unbelievable that Africans still have inferiority complex with respect to white. That explains why white are hired as coaches in African country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Xkalaban(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hungrychicken:

i did not even knw whether to break the TV or just cry at the injustice.

Lol, he's such an ass.hole. And I've lost all the respect I had for him starting today. Maradona the king of soccer my foot.... He's a criminal angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ozodigboo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
It would have been an upset if we had won.
Odion Ighalo has no world cup quality....maybe Nwankwo would hv been better.
Argentina has more quality and experience.

Look at the Argentine crowd...it was as if they were playing at home.
And it helps....because referee is intimidated.

Mikel is too weak and timid to be a captain . he doesn't talk much...too docile....doesn't confront referee.

those who are saying handball from Argentina......why couldn't Ighalo tap the ball into empty net ?

I'm amazed and angry that many Nigerians prefer to see Argentina win.....because they support Barcelona. It's stupid. Messi wey no sabi you.

I'm out.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nickymezor(f): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
tivta:
Just one question. Is Nigeria out of the world cup?
yeah now. Mehn its so sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Tunks2017(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
HNO3:

grin grin grin I am the happiest man right now on the surface of the earth....I am so glad Nigeria lost to Argentina and they are finally going back to their jungle

You are an impudent non Nigerian slacker!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
zicoraads:

I couldn't even eat before the match. I feel better now sef. Just ate one plenty spicy food, chicken and drank a can of alcohol. I cannot come and go and kill myself biko. grin
No matter how the game is, win or lose I will eat. My rice done dey in front with Malta Guinness. They collected their money, why should I be worried about them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by encryptjay(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hungrychicken:

he's got some serious mental problem. Did you see the penalties the referee averted?? God will punish whites.
Allah, E weak me. What a night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by zicoraads: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Martinez19:
Where is that mystic cat? grin
Which mystic pig? undecided

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Durhleepee(f): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
samilly:
God who do us this? I can't console myself!
that refree must regret that his action
He dare not step a foot in Nigeria.. It's Amadioha that will strike him
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by AxceX(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
TheCongo2:

My question is why you guys, Nigerians, always bring white folks to the world cup who cost you zillions and who always proved to be good for nothing?
Can't you find any coach in Nigeria or in any other African country?
that's what we do best,nepotism at its peak,they prolly brought the idiot n other stupid players through it..No coaching experience whatsoever, didn't know when to make subs n what style of play to present at a particular time.I'm ashamed of my country, hell ye av always been ashamed of nigeria undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by aspirebig: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo lost two clear chances.

Iheanachor was not in the game before he was substituted.

Ndidi volley was on target but too high.That could have be a clear goal like Oliseh goal against Spain .

Musa was marked out but he was able to do some good runs in the Argentine half.

Omeruo lack the pace to mark aging Messi.

We were protesting for Penalty to score the hand ball, we dont have a good free kick taker. That opportunity lost by Etebo to score the free kick will be scored by most strikers in today football.

I am not too surprise because our strikers are just "not in sync" with the tempo of world cup games.Aside Musa, others are just strolling. ...

Whoever watch Iran Vs Portugal match ,it ended in 1-1 draw, you will understand. Iran nearly won the match.

Our players don try their best, make them come back.

You need to see the way Nigerians were driving cars this evening between 6pm to 7pm even some were driving rough.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
How can Nigeria win when so many innocent souls were murdered just two days ago? Their blood is still crying for vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Dedetwo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
femeritus:
Those who made Nigeria lose the match:
1. The coach
2. Iheanacho
3. Ighalo

You could not be more correct. Add the referee too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by franchasng: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
egojeny1:

My thought exactly. I like that Messi eeeh!! Wish him the best of luck
as in, the reason I am not too angry is the fact that Messi will be going into the round of 16. I want Ronaldo out soonest, that proud guy called Cristiano, don't fancy him sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by kayzay4all: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
I said it earlier that the only medicine to undo Argentina is 1. stay focus from start to finish, 2. take our chances, 3. pray for fair play (fair referee). unfortunately we had only no 1 nd we even lost dat towards d end of d match. It's sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by kinzation(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
babeosisi:
GIVE HIM GOOD SEX TONIGHT
AH SWEAR HE WILL WATCH THE MATCH AGAIN IN HIS DREAMS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YEEE WHO THROW STONE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Zirah:

You're silly. You can't even pretend to support your country. Eedeot.
You will be fine bro
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Jas1000: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Edubbs: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
babeosisi:
very good sexxx tonight

that's if he's able to muster an erectiion anyway

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by thosedays: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Alot of innocent blood flowing on the land.
How do you expect them to win

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Omobolajiatanda(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right, he should have done substitution to bring energy to the attack. Ighalo has been poor since he left England for China. What is next is Nations cup qualification. They should bring better players to the squad.
For a player on a goal drought in "China" playing at all says a lot about the number nine position in the team. Look at the way Rojo, a defender placed the ball brilliantly. The idiot had a chance from 3 or 4 yards out and he couldn't convert. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by HARRYFORD1986: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
babeosisi:

Just lie down and spread your legs grin grin grin grin

He will submit

Thank me later grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by meromero11: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right, he should have done substitution to bring energy to the attack. Ighalo has been poor since he left England for China. What is next is Nations cup qualification. They should bring better players to the squad.

Odion Ighalo nah Urhomi boy. A very good player but Urhomi witches don lock im start not to shine when it's most important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (133) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.