Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 - Sports (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 (227080 Views)

Iceland Vs Croatia: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by elegantslayer(f): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Ugosample:

no mind them

very foolish people
calling them foolish people is an insult to foolishness, don't know how to qualify them cos their own pass foolishness
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by rmoloruntoba: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2018
STIdesyns:
How I wish Africans can just boycott their world cup for them ,useless refree

I AGREE
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by wildkat: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
We have ighalo, they have higuain, two similar players.. Its all about the rest of the squad getting their heads right.

Na you talk true shaa. But Higuain would score those goals that monkey Ighalo missed
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by kodded(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2018
wildkat:

Messi still the best because he played a useless team like Nigeria who gave him the opportunity to shine. What happened when he played Croatia and Iceland? Still the best my hairy ass.
cry me a. river tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by kodded(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2018
ferhyntorlah:
As far as I'm concerned, let local players be infused into the Super Eagles.

Immediately Argentina scored the 2nd goal, I just calmed myself down as I was a bit tensed. I told myself: THIS IS THE END; WE'RE COMING HOME!

I'm pained that we allowed Messi to score. Iceland and Croatia denied him the opportunity and we just allowed him.

sharap tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by wildkat: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2018
Teaser4:
I'm so excited tonight....thanks to Argentina!!!. thanks to messi... but sampoali or wateva is stupid...why do you drop aguero for higuan flop...what is dybala doing on the bench... we should have buried their stvpid a$$ during first half...see that higuan miss...and messi's freekick wey hit bar... to all those mumu wey think say france go see ball play like this, remember say no more pressure..na different sh1t naw...morale sef don high.. we go fvck anybody...if e pain you go jump inside lagoon who cares... up Argentina...up messi... awon oloribu fans penaldo da o...messi don score, not only that he saved his country again...aye yin abaje ni...awon olofo...quote me and die before dawn...down Nigeria shithole...

You mad weasle. Marcos Rojo saved Argentina and not your midget. Stop putting everything on Messi. Use your congealed brain for once, abeg. If not Rojo, Argentina was already out and Messi's race ended. That's why u saw him celebrate Rojo the way he did. Even him knew it.

And as for the death, you're the one to die before noon today for i curse you with all the bad lucks and blood of the dead Nigerians to hunt you and your family to a despicable death. Watch between now and noon how calls would come into your phone with news of your family members dying one by one. You're in soup. After this you'll learn that not everyone on internet is a normal human. And you'll learn not to joke with death again. He's already at your doorstep knocking.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Josh44s(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2018
eclecticbaron:

Guy enjoy yourself jare! grin I just realized that I allowed super eagles ruin my evening. Nofin spoil, God pass them. Now I'm team France, if for nofin, atleast to see that smirk wiped off maradona's face. Choi Naija cannot even make someone happy atleast for a liddle time.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Teaser4(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2018
wildkat:

You mad weasle. Marcos Rojo saved Argentina and not your midget. Stop putting everything on Messi. Use your congealed brain for once, abeg. If not Rojo, Argentina was already out and Messi's race ended. That's why u saw him celebrate Rojo the way he did. Even him knew it.

And as for the death, you're the one to die before noon today for i curse you with all the bad lucks and blood of the dead Nigerians to hunt you and your family to a despicable death. Watch between now and noon how calls would come into your phone with news of your family members dying one by one. You're in soup. After this you'll learn that not everyone on internet is a normal human. And you'll learn not to joke with death again. He's already at your doorstep knocking.
may thunder strike your entire lineage down...quote me again and die b4 noon... oloribu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by wildkat: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
kodded:
cry me a. river tongue

Cry you a what? Why should anyone do that for a man who has played three games with almost 14attempts and scored just a goal. Even Musa did what he couldn't do. Atleast use your head for once i take God beg u, pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Cowbuhari: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Cletus77:

Ecuador
Go to sleep pls

oga cry me a river grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by wildkat: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Teaser4:
may thunder strike your entire lineage down...quote me again and die b4 noon... oloribu

Oh u think it's a joke. Don't worry I will talk no more after this. Just stay close to your phone and watch the weird calls come in. You have barely three hours more to start mourning. The grime reaper is already at your family's doorstep, and it's gonna happen like a movie. You'll still be the one to come back and this forum to cry us a river. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Teaser4(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
wildkat:

Oh u think it's a joke. Don't worry I will talk no more after this. Just stay close to your phone and watch the weird calls come in. You have barely three hours more to start mourning. The grime reaper is already at your family's doorstep, and it's gonna happen like a movie. You'll still be the one to come back and this forum to cry us a river. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
bitter loser... go and jump inside lagoon... may Fulani herdsmen strike your family dead

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by wildkat: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Jesse25:
Uzoho was bad check d first goal again

Wetin u want him to do. Him be Black Panther?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ICELANDNIGERIA: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2018
momove4real25:
u mean ko ni ku re in yoruba's voice
exactly!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by wildkat: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Ninejaywon:
I was telling an slowpoke.... this evening that even if Argentina play with 9 men, Nigeria is surely theirs for the taking. Messi b like FOOD don come for me. Him no dey use eye seen green not to talk of Nigeria. I call him the punisher.

The punisher for Nigeria naa, not for Iceland or Croatia or those who know what they went to do in Russia.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by RRWraith(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2018
neezar:

I will forever be a fan of Messi

ur opinion is just as worthless as u

this pix will haunt u forever

No, you are a mental slave and just as worthless as your opinion or your love for messi, and your stupidity will haunt you forever

You will forever be a slave, enjoy ur shackles

And hey kiddo! don't bother replying with ur usual BS
you will be ignored hence forth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by neezar: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2018
RRWraith:

No, you are a mental slave and just as worthless as your opinion or your love for messi, and your stupidity will haunt you forever

You will forever be a slave, enjoy ur shackles

And hey kiddo! don't bother replying with ur usual BS
you will be ignored hence forth
hope u don't mind joining me for a coffee break

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Ugosample(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2018
wildkat:

That guy is just foolish
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by peacengine(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
wildkat:

Cry you a what? Why should anyone do that for a man who has played three games with almost 14attempts and scored just a goal. Even Musa did what he couldn't do. Atleast use your head for once i take God beg u, pls.

True, Messi is a flop, that's why Ronaldo has more trouphies
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by senatordave1(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
wildkat:

And Ighalo sealed the destiny finally
My brother,its not every ball that touches the hand in the 18 yard box thats deemed a foul.we have ball to hand and hand ball.if you check fifa rules,it says there must be a deliberate and intentional use of the hand to control the ball.rojo jumped to head the ball,he headed the ball first.whatever happened next is not his fault and not deliberate.if rojo hand had touched tge ball first,then its a penalty.
By the way,nigeria were never going to win argentina if you check pre match indices.argentina is a football giant that has been sleeping and finally woke up yesterday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by senatordave1(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
peacengine:

True, Messi is a flop, that's why Rinaldo has more trouphies
How and when did ronaldo get more trophies than messi? Even the la liga titles messi has won is mors than the trophies ronaldo won.apart from goal scoring,what else does ronaldo do very well please?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by wildkat: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2018
senatordave1:

My brother,its not every ball that touches the hand in the 18 yard box thats deemed a foul.we have ball to hand and hand ball.if you check fifa rules,it says there must be a deliberate and intentional use of the hand to control the ball.rojo jumped to head the ball,he headed the ball first.whatever happened next is not his fault and not deliberate.if rojo hand had touched tge ball first,then its a penalty.
By the way,nigeria were never going to win argentina if you check pre match indices.argentina is a football giant that has been sleeping and finally woke up yesterday.

We are both saying the same thing. We should stop blaming FIFA or the referee. Ighalo messed up, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by wildkat: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2018
peacengine:

You get brain wella

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2018
EliteBiz:
Mo ti high ni, no vex grin

grin you be Barca fan abi? No lie o Let's confess grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
senatordave1:

How and when did ronaldo get more trophies than messi? Even the la liga titles messi has won is mors than the trophies ronaldo won.apart from goal scoring,what else does ronaldo do very well please?

He knows how to stay in offside position and expect people to always assist him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2018
kodded:

sharap tongue
Right back at you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2018
peacengine:

Imagine this from a person watching football

Messi won 30 trophy while Tapinaldo won 24

Messi is 31 years old and Ronaldo is 33

tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by meromero11: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
senatordave1:

I disagree with you. So if headed the ball to his hand and it's considered No Penalty, then he could as well have headed the hall to hug it with his two hands knowing fully well No Penalty will be given because it's header-to-a-hug. A penalty is a penalty and that was a very clear one.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by peacengine(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Ronaldo: 5 uefa champion league trophies

Messi: 4 uefa champion league trophies
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2018
peacengine:

Ronaldo: 5 uefa champion league trophies

Messi: 4 uefa champion league trophies

It doesn't change the fact that Messi has 30 trophy to his name while Penaldo has 24

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by kodded(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2018
wildkat:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
ibkayee:

Pocohantas come and translate o, I don't even know what it means but I know it's funny and I'm laughing my head off cheesy cheesy

"My eyes have seen my ears oooo......, whose mouth will tell this story"

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.