Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA (9356 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tomakint: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Breaking: Atiku to visit USA.....read more https://twitter.com/atiku4nigerians/status/1006827375903105024?s=19

Please share

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by ArchangeLucifer: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wow! Good news!!

Now let's see if the rumours are true or whether he'll chicken out.

This news is synonymous to "Pocohantas To Stop Cheating".

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tomakint: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Wow! Good news!!

Now let's see if the rumours are true or whether he'll chicken out.

This news is synonymous to "Pocohantas To Stop Cheating".

I am not just supporting Atiku to become President because of perks, never, I am supporting this man because of his political, business and civil service wealth of experience! Atiku is it!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by Anigreat: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked

Idiotic useless zombies says that Atiku can never step his foot in America, now Atiku is visiting there.

NgeneUkwenu be like, this is fake news fabricated by ipob miscreants. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by midolian(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
tomakint:

I am not just supporting Atiku to become President because of perks, never, I am supporting this man because of his political, business and civil service wealth of experience! Atiku is it!

When you know they are lying but you don't want to burst their bubble because they are good at crying as well...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by midolian(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
tomakint:

When you know they are lying but you don't want to burst their bubble because they are good at crying as well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tomakint: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
midolian:

When you know they are lying but you don't want to burst their bubble because they are good at crying as well...

I still remember the way you got ass whooped by a little girl on the other thread when you thought you know how to look for trouble grin cheesy grin grin beware don't try to derail this thread just stay in the side lines and be civil, she might come for you here again and I don't want that on this thread grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by midolian(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
tomakint:

I still remember the way you got ass whooped by a little girl on the other thread when you thought you know how to look for trouble grin cheesy grin grin beware don't try to derail this thread just stay in the side lines and be civil, she might come for you here again and I don't want that on this thread grin cheesy grin

Another lie...

Tomakint, when will you give up telling lies. You are getting older by the day, pls

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
"Pocohantas To Stop Cheating".
This is becoming stale bro and you're beginning to appear pained, childish, jobless and visionless. Is it not clear to you that all these nonsense do not get to her? She's thick skinned bro and moreover nah only few people here know her offline so you really won't achieve anything with this slut shaming because those who will take you serious don't matter and those that matters won't take you serious. Quit already.
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
tomakint:

You're directly supporting corruption and retrogression. The path to nationhood is tortous but worth the pains.
This is my take:

* Allow the north to complete it's 8-years to enable power come to the South.

* I cannot stand another 8-years of northern rule. The 4-years left can be endured.

* We all must ensure Buhari finish his second term by whatever means necessary.

** Buhari's second term is the fastest route to a South East presidency.

Don't fall for Saraki , IBB , OBJ etc gimmicks of northern perpetuation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by diltstwoods(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
tomakint:
Breaking: Atiku to visit USA.....read more https://twitter.com/atiku4nigerians/status/1006827375903105024?s=19

Please share
Are you sure this is not a deliberate trap set by the FG and US government for Atiku? We all know he wouldn’t go for that event. Another high point for the APC to run down his presidential ambition. We all await June 24th patiently. May God keep us all till then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin My Candidate
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by zombieHUNTER: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
meromero11:

You're directly supporting corruption and retrogression. The path to nationhood is tortous but worth the pains.
This is my take:

* I cannot stand another 8-years of northern rule. The 4-years left can be endured.

Shut Up
Who presidency epp...
The North has the highest number of kids out of school in the country but they have produced more presidents..

Let me make it clear here that Nigeria cannot survive another four years under the dullard of Daura

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tomakint: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
diltstwoods:
Are you sure this is not a deliberate trap set by the FG and US government for Atiku? We all know he wouldn’t go for that event. Another high point for the APC to run down his presidential ambition. We all await June 24th patiently. May God keep us all till then

Atiku is no kid to fall for one mumu trap from Buhari and his goons

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by ArchangeLucifer: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
This is becoming stale bro and you're beginning to appear pained, childish, jobless and visionless. Is it not clear to you that all these nonsense do not get to her? She's thick skinned bro and moreover nah only few people here know her offline so you really won't achieve anything with this slut shaming because those who will take you serious don't matter and those that matters won't take you serious. Quit already.

pocohantas:

Simeon, you are beginning to bite more than you can chew.

Dear Attorney General,

So much for "not getting to her".

I'm curious. What did she promise you? Sex? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Shut Up
Who presidency epp...
The North has the highest number of kids out of school in the country but they have produced more presidents..

Let me make it clear here that Nigeria cannot survive another four years under the dullard of Daura

You need not be insultive.

Tell me how many northern rule has progressed us as a nation?
Vote out a Fulani man and bring in another Fulani man, the same agenda will still be sustained. Fulanis don't attack their own. Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by Tallesty1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Dear Attorney General,

So much for "not getting to her".

Yea, if that will make you cum quick the next time you give yourself a handjob.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by ArchangeLucifer: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
Yea, if that will make you cum quick the next time you give yourself a handjob.

What did she offer you to make you do this sir?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check out the profile of all the nPDP guys, they are all political contractors and businessmen ready to plunder at the slightest opportunity. GEJ did not allow them, they left him. Now PMB won't let them, they are threatening to leave or displace him. These guys will sell Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

What did she offer you to make you do this sir?
Dimkpa, she's not my friend here or anywhere, I don't like her e-personality and I'm sure the feeling is mutual so she did not offer me anything and I don't need to be offered something before telling you that what you're doing is wrong.

A thread was opened just a few days ago to slut shame her and you're doing the same thing here, on a post that's got nothing to do with her or romance at all. Why?

Maybe she cheated on you, so what? It is possible that she has been cheated on too. I myself have been cheated on, same with most people here and you don't see them calling out the cheat on every thread; they've moved on. Do the same.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by iluvdonjazzy: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
so waitin com concern me
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by GavelSlam: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
He's not going anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by doctokwus: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
meromero11:

I just don't get it.
How can any sane human being still canvass for another 4years of Buhari,after witnessing his rule first hand over the past 3years plus.
You advocate for an incompetent,health challenged,parochial,77,(maybe truly 80)year old,ethnic bigot,that has overseen an economic nightmare and a most divided nation,to rule for another 4years!This is sickening idea to say the least!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by BAILMONEY: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
He's not going anywhere.
meromero11:

[quote author=midolian post=68449556]

Another lie...

Tomakint, when will you give up telling lies. You are getting older by the day, pls
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok
WHY ARE YOU GUYS HATING ON YOUR FELLOW SUNNA MUSLIMgrin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by BAILMONEY: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
doctokwus:

I just don't get it.
How can any sane human being still canvass for another 4years of Buhari,after witnessing his rule first hand over the past 3years plus.
You advocate for an incompetent,health challenged,parochial,77,(maybe truly 80)year old,ethnic bigot,that has overseen an economic nightmare and a most divided nation,to rule for another 4years!This is sickening idea to say the least!!
LOL E BE LIKE SAY YOU NOR DEY VISIT FACEBOOK AT ALLgrin NAIRALAND IS A FACELESS FORUM BRUH. IF YOU VISIT FACEBOOK, YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT 99.9 PERCENT OF BUHARIDEENS ARE MUSLIMS FROM EITHER SOUTH-WEST OR NORTHERN NIGERIA.

FOR THEM, BUHARI IS A GOD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
doctokwus:

I just don't get it.

Then we should be ready to go through another 8-years of northern cluelessness , usual profligacy and corruption. It is imperative for the nation to give the SE a shot at the presidency and the best time available is 2023.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
BAILMONEY:
LOL E BE LIKE SAY YOU NOR DEY VISIT FACEBOOK AT ALLgrin NAIRALAND IS A FACELESS FORUM BRUH. IF YOU VISIT FACEBOOK, YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT 99.9 PERCENT OF BUHARIDEENS ARE MUSLIMS FROM EITHER SOUTH-WEST OR NORTHERN NIGERIA.

FOR THEM, BUHARI IS A GOD!

We should be politically wise and strategic. Everything is about sectional interest and placement. Forget the party thing.
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tolexy007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by obonujoker(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
meromero11:

This is my take:

I prefer Atiku to do the remaining 4 years of the north, he's more open minded....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
obonujoker:

I prefer Atiku to do the remaining 4 years of the north, he's more open minded....

He will do 8-years.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
obonujoker:

They are always open-minded before assumption of office. Once voted, they dole out the real deal.

If anyone of them is sincere enough and want us to take them seriously, they should come out and condemn unequivocally the killings perpetrated by the fulani herdsmen. Terrorist should be labelled as terrorist.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / AGF’s lack of consent stalls Diezani’s extradition by EFCC –Investigation / Soldiers On The Run As IPOB Are Now Using This Weapon PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.