Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) (59559 Views)

Disturbing Picture Of Igbo Villagers Killed By Fulani Bandit / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / 10 Villagers Killed In Agasha, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
And so what get over your bitterness and go kiss Nnamdi cownu ass
Funnicator:

Are you people not in Alliance with the North at APC?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

But this time around,the 5% people vote can not over shadow the majority votes in 2019.

You'd think all SW votes will be going for North. The SW are too educated to give ALL votes to a killer FG.

Don't forget the handling of Saraki case and Middle belt herdsmen crises will tilt Voters party in the region towards the Opposition party.

SS & SE on lockdown.

Core North, whatever candidate from APC can do little damage.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
oluoni:
And so what get over your bitterness and go kiss Nnamdi cownu ass
No, I'm getting over my bitterness and voting out APC next year.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by selemempe: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Every time yoruba and fulani team up, easterners must die. A shame...after na dem go preach one naijiriya pass
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Switruth: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Soldiers are all over the country's peaceful towns blaring sirens,chasing and beating innocent people. What business do soldiers have in civilian enclave. Animalistic country.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ategberoson:

Igbo and contradictory statement. even if your sister is pregnant, you will still blame Yoruba

this is a clash btw a town and soldiers and Yoruba is to be blame again

Is any perceived threat from outside Yoruba, always suspected to be Igbo?

Igbophobe!
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is so disgraceful of the Naija Army. It's so shameful of them to combat civilians. angry
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Liberator007(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:
It was earlier reported that angry villagers chased away soldiers yesterday at Boki local government area of Cross River State following clash between military men and community youths. It was gathered that the soldiers were deployed to the region due to the raging cult war which has seen many dead.

The soldiers allegedly shot and wounded two youths from Nsadop community before the villagers retaliated and attacked the soldiers to the extent of burning one of their vehicles.

Fresh report has it that the soldiers have invaded the Nsadop community and have destroyed telecommunications masts in order to make communication impossible.

Some indigenes of Nsadop were allegedly killed by the soldiers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/soldiers-allegedly-invade-nsadop-community-in-cross-river-state.html

I knew it would be worse. The sad thing is that there won't be justice for the souls of the departed.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
If only they could channel their power towards bokoharam,instead of defensless citizens
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good.. Enough of hate already.
Funnicator:

No, I'm getting over my bitterness and voting out APC next year.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Growing up I was told that the primary job of the army is to protect the country's territorial borders. But what I'm seeing here is the army engaging in street fights with the civilians.

Of course, they are quick to respond to such matters in the southeast, south south region whilst the Fulani herdmen raid on the likes of Benue and Taraba with impunity. So much bloodshed in the land when we are not even fighting a war.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:
The level of insecurity in Nigeria under the careless watch of General M. Buhari is disheartening.

And it is sad that the Great Yoruba nation, are siding with him to consolidate his hold on power and destruction of this nation.

See your mouth like that of hippopotamus! Did Buhari and Yoruba nation asked you and your controllable youths to engage in cult wars and destroy military vehicles who were there to maintain peace and order? Anytime you guys are supposed to look inwards, you're always looking for who to blame for your woes. Irresponsible lots.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by muffyt05: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:
The level of insecurity in Nigeria under the careless watch of General M. Buhari is disheartening.

And it is sad that the Great Yoruba nation, are siding with him to consolidate his hold on power and destruction of this nation.

Won't your point be clear if you didn't include the Yorubas in your statement? I mean for God's sake,what's the Yorubas got to do with the matter reported? How is it your business anyone we choose to vote for?
When you all voted for Jonathan,did anyone crucify you?
I beg face whatever problems you have with the government and stop dragging us into your misfortunes
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by expert234: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yarimo, now you too won't condemn this because IPOB are the victims. You seems to always rejoice when bad things happen and blood is shed.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
The lots from Nsadop are usually stubborn and der are never afraid of wahala. If I know them very well der are somewhere planning a reprisal attack.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Akinpelumusibau:

Please dont just make conclusion like that, we are all Nigerians

The bolded statement is the problem. We aren't meant to be.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:

At least the SE that lost a war is far better than the North who have ruled for over 20 years.

That's why you're crying for what others have had and left behind.

Meanwhile, the north feeds you cos you produce zero food.
The IGR of the North dwarfs the entire SE region more than triple.
War ravaged Borno produces more rice than some Igbo states.

Tell me how you're better than almajiris when you run to other people's lands for economic refuge.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by 9gerian: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thank you!

People, please steer clear of confrontation with soldiers or any gun carrying force. Soldiers are particularly trained to use deadly force in combat, hence it is very unwise to confront them.

In this age of social media, citizens are actually more powerful than they are demonstrating.

If the soldiers are abusing your rights, use your smart phones smartly and safely to make virile posts that would get you, and other victims justice, without putting you in arms way.

That's how to win against the military might in this time and age.

greatman247:
One person don first talk am on the other post that Soldiers may retaliate and people will start saying soldiers are wicked. But people shut him up. What a country. I want all this killing stopped. What's all these now? angry RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:

Is any perceived threat from outside Yoruba, always suspected to be Igbo?
Igbophobe!

sharap we know the brainless tribe on nairaland here
always hating for no reason. typical igboman
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Smarkie: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
let them kill only the cultists, i don't want to hear that innocent one that do not know the genesis of the cult rivals be hit bx stray of bullet
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
That's why I mind my business hearing about soldier being.... By BH. If u know, u know grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by CDCEO001: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
But when is boko they will run.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ategberoson:

sharap we know the brainless tribe on nairaland here
always hating for no reason. typical igboman
Igbophobe! Go and cure your paranoia.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by CSTR1003: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by drizzy240: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pretend to have sense
Some of this soldiers are not even from the aforementioned tribes
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by CSTR1003: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by namio10: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:
The Fulani & Yoruba alliance shall go down in history of Nigeria as the only civilian administration that lost Nigerians most to ethnic cleansing and other forms of insecurity.

But the objective of the Yoruba-Fulani Alliance is for securing of crude oil deposits in the Niger delta.

In a normal country, Buhari can't think of 2ND Term.

These alliance people truly believe that no country can survive without crude oil.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
But what was the community thinking?

And what exactly is the Army thinking by going on retaliation? Recently over 14 soldiers were killed by herdsmen and we never heard them even complain talkless of going fro retaliation.... I am of the opinions that soldiers should not be able tonleave their barracks and go for retaliation as they deem fit ..Imagine they even took down a communication mast to create space for them to commit human abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.