Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) (59558 Views)

Disturbing Picture Of Igbo Villagers Killed By Fulani Bandit / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / 10 Villagers Killed In Agasha, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by speedchariot(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
They have flare in killing unarmed civilians. They did it to IPOB. Why not send them to fight Boko Haram,and Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by FatherJP(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
But what was the community thinking?

The villgers only chased them away and you think that was enough reason for a nation's military to kill those it should protect ?

Your reasoning pure brother. No adjective to qualify it. Maybe you can help them on body count till you are satisfied with gulping blood and flesh.

I can bet my left yansh that you are a fulani man

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by luluman: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Zoo Soldiers. Na here dem dey get power
Where were you when you brothers were looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:

Mr strategist; what do you think is the best path for Igbos to take.
Igbo's have to take hate away from their heart and embrace all Nigerians.

They should forget the thinking that they can do it alone without other people or else,they will continue yo play behind the north and south west.

The combination of the north and south west will always produce the president any day.

APC have Buhari in the north,is there anybody alive now that can hold ground with him in the north?
Is it Atiku,kwakwoso,lamido etc.
The truth is that Buharism is a religion on it's own up north and even Buhari shadow will defeat this people in a free and fair election,forget all the rigging they were rigging him out in the south then when there was no card readers.

APC have Tinubu and Osinbajo in the south west, who are those people that can hold ground will this people in the south west?
Is it OBj,Fayose or who?
Tinubu have south west in his pocket.

Hate will not take tligbos any where.
They should forget about APC is Islamic party and PFP is christian party which PDP used to decieve them to vote one way in 2015,we know that we have Christians and Muslims in both party.

South Sudan is a bad example of why the world will not support any group that want to break away from another nation.
So,Igbo's should forget about Biafra and move ahead for now by playing politics without hate.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatherJP:

The villgers only chased them away and you think that was enough reason for a nation's military to kill those it should protect ?

Your reasoning pure brother. No adjective to qualify it. Maybe you can help them on body count till you are satisfied with gulping blood and flesh.

Were you there ?

The hate in the hearts of many of you makes you act like barbarians and illiterate.

You were not there .

The story could be completely false.

Early this morning we heard reports of cultists killing each other. You probably said nothing then.

Later, we heard the cultists drove away the soldiers who came to keep peace torching their vehicle in addition. You probably said nothing then.

Later we heard the soldiers the soldiers returned and some people died in the skirmish.
Suddenly you have a voice.

Hypocrite.

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

Igbo's have to take hate away from their heart and embrace all Nigerians.

They should forget the thinking that they can do it alone without other people or else,they will continue yo play behind the north and south west.

The combination of the north and south west will always produce the president any day.

APC have Buhari in the north,is there anybody alive now that can hold ground with him in the north?
Is it Atiku,kwakwoso,lamido etc.
The truth is that Buharism is a religion on it's own up north and even Buhari shadow will defeat this people in a free and fair election,forget all the rigging they were rigging him out in the south then when there was no card readers.

APC have Tinubu and Osinbajo in the south west, who are those people that can hold ground will this people in the south west?
Is it OBj,Fayose or who?
Tinubu have south west in his pocket.

Hate will not take tligbos any where.
They should forget about APC is Islamic party and PFP is christian party which PDP used to decieve them to vote one way in 2015,we know that we have Christians and Muslims in both party.

South Sudan is a bad example of why the world will not support any group that want to break away from another nation.
So,Igbo's should forget about Biafra and move ahead for now by playing politics without hate.
Thank you.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by cooljude(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Charly68:
Soldiers were sent to help you but you started killing them and burnt down their operational vehicle..imagine the stupid suicidal audacity ..so no respect for the men in uniform again..! Bear the burden of the pains you have caused yourself then..

Why do you guys love lies and love exaggerating stories. Where was it reported that a soldier was injured talk more of a soldier killed.

This country is so stupid because it's filled with dumb people. Civil unrest should be the duty of the police (Nigeria police is also crazy). Life means absolutely nothing in this country, soldiers are meant to protect the people of Nigeria and not assassinate us. Yes, the people acted wrongly by burning a military vehicle but does a vehicle equate a life.

This is barbaric and the every day use of soldiers should be stopped because they lack the basic training of communicating with civilians. They were trained to kill and not to settle dispute or quell riots.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by twizzylee: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatherJP:

stop saying what u don't know...some of d villagers were armed...they even shoot some military men yesterday
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by twizzylee: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
cooljude:

Why do you guys love lies and love exaggerating stories. Where was it reported that a soldier was injured talk more of a soldier killed.

This country is so stupid because it's filled with dumb people. Civil unrest should be the duty of the police (Nigeria police is also crazy). Life means absolutely nothing in this country, soldiers are meant to protect the people of Nigeria and not assassinate us. Yes, the people acted wrongly by burning a military vehicle but does a vehicle equate a life.

This is barbaric and the every day use of soldiers should be stopped because they lack the basic training of communicating with civilians. They were trained to kill and not to settle dispute or quell riots.
for ur information bro...the villagers shoot and injured some soldiers yesterday and even burn down their vehicle
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Tijay90(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Everything in this shithole can kill you.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
bellazz:
hnmmmm.... I think more details will crop in.... lemme just wait a bit... chase soldier away.. burn their vehicles... hnmmmm
the soldiers just demonstrated the saying that "he who fights and run away lives to fight another day".
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
I knew it, but I know dia will surely be a 2nd part to this news.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

My worthless father is as dumb as a stone and my useless mother as unintelligent as a cow. Pls, can someone tell me how to stop polluting the Internet with my inbred stupidity.

Oh really...sorry about that!
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:
It was earlier reported that angry villagers chased away soldiers yesterday at Boki local government area of Cross River State following clash between military men and community youths. It was gathered that the soldiers were deployed to the region due to the raging cult war which has seen many dead.

The soldiers allegedly shot and wounded two youths from Nsadop community before the villagers retaliated and attacked the soldiers to the extent of burning one of their vehicles.

Fresh report has it that the soldiers have invaded the Nsadop community and have destroyed telecommunications masts in order to make communication impossible.

Some indigenes of Nsadop were allegedly killed by the soldiers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/soldiers-allegedly-invade-nsadop-community-in-cross-river-state.html

Fulani jihadist army at work.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2018
skales67:

Oh really...sorry about that!

I said it, you can't come up with anything original. Brain dead pig.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2018
PearlStreet:

I said it, my generation can't come up with anything original.I am a brain dead pig.

Why cursing yourself like this? Has your insanity gotten to that level? You need to be caged before you run into the market square naked. Sophisticated Mo.ronic Dog. grin grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Funnicator:
The level of insecurity in Nigeria under the careless watch of General M. Buhari is disheartening.

And it is sad that the Great Yoruba nation, are siding with him to consolidate his hold on power and destruction of this nation.
the topic is about what soldiers did and you are wailing about how yorubas want to vote PMB as if the most vocal opposition elements (fayose, ffk and co) are not yorubas. you better don't die of yoruba induced high blood pressure
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:28am On Jun 14, 2018
Funnicator:

Igbophobe! Go and cure your paranoia.
illiterate
you blame Yoruba even when you get hit by a parked car yet you claim others hate you.
may God cure your madness
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:34am On Jun 14, 2018
namio10:

But the objective of the Yoruba-Fulani Alliance is for securing of crude oil deposits in the Niger delta.

In a normal country, Buhari can't think of 2ND Term.

These alliance people truly believe that no country can survive without crude oil.

see foolish opinion. no one gives a Bleep about your Niger Delta oil.

the post is about the squabble between soldiers and boki people but half educated bigots like you have turned it to a Yoruba bashing thread.

your foolishness is epic
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:37am On Jun 14, 2018
skales67:

Thank God you said you said you are doing fine. I doubt the majority of Igbos living in the South West would say the same thing about living in the SW with the "Igbos Leave Lagos" protest and the Lagoon statement from the Oba of Lagos.
foolish liar!!! majority of Igbos in southwest can't say the same yet your people keep loading themselves in ekene dilichukwu and good is good on one way tickets to make a living here!!!

dumb lies
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:44am On Jun 14, 2018
skales67:

So Palm Oil, Yam, Cassava, local pear eaten with corn is grown in the North abi? This is the reason why you people were called "sophisticated mo.rons" because a bulk of you think from the anus.

Continue barking like a rabid dog over Igbo matter like your life depends on it till you have a cardiac arrest.

your brother started out by bringing Yoruba into the thread but you go on and accuse us of barking like rabid dogs Igbo matter.

the truth is bitter. answer his questions. can you starve someone you don't feed? how come the south east starved during the war?

the truth remains the north/middle belt gives you at least 60% of what you consume.
yet you don't have oil or any other minerals that is currently giving the money much money. no big IGR or tax figures like southwest states, no heavy traffic airport or seaport that generates money.

the ibos are the true parasites.

next time you don't want us to bash ibos tell your brothers not to make foolish comments like the one in this quote by namio10

But the objective of the Yoruba-Fulani Alliance is for securing of crude oil deposits in the Niger delta.

In a normal country, Buhari can't think of 2ND Term.

These alliance people truly believe that no country can survive without crude oil.

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:48am On Jun 14, 2018
PearlStreet:

Lmaooooo
WTF is local pear eaten with corn? Ube? grin grin grin

I swear, out of the Igbos I've been arguing with on Nairaland, you're the most unintelligent. I'm calling food and you're mentioning local pear? Why didn't your fathers eat local pear with palm oil when they were starving during the war?

This your level of stupidity can't be acquired, you must have inherited it.

lol I swear his foolishness is factory fitted grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2018
PearlStreet:

So, if they refuse to sell to the East or poison the food, what happens to the East?

You're as dumb as the idiots who started the foolish war your ancestors wasted their lives in.

You don't fight those who feed you.
God bless you!!!

the country feeds ibos.

they produce nothing!!! that's why they attach themselves to the south south anytime it's resources of crude oil talk time.

they bring nothing to the table yet they want to cry like they contribute something
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Akinpelumusibau:

Well Oba of lagos later apologise to that statement which we all knows he shouldnt have cos as a leader in the public u shouldnt altered such statement. Our major problem is as a result of bad leaders governing us in this country

Mr akinpelu why are you as$licking these ibos if you are truly Yoruba!!!

oba of Lagos never apologised!!! Lagos APC did.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201504080793.html

btw the southeast needs us more than we need them. that's why they keep loading their buses on one way tickets down to the southwest to make a living!!!

have some pride if you are truly Yoruba and stop trying to convince those that envy you to like you!!!

you think ibos wouldn't have said worse things than what oba akiolu said if Lagos was in the south east?

wake up pls!!!
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:06am On Jun 14, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You must be a chronic fuul to reason in that direction. Apart from the bomb blast in eagle square which was sponsored by the then cpc presidential candidate being the current terrorist in power muhammadu Buhari, which other bomb blast are you talking about?
hahahahaha grin how did buhari sponsor eagle square bomb blast!!! grin

Jonathan was pointing fingers at Henry okah while Henry okah was pointing fingers at Jonathan!!! so how did you foolishly bring an innocent buhari into the equation

Henry okah is still on trial for the bomb blast

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/october-1-bombing-henry-okah-d-have-killed-jonathan-other-amada-confesses/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/politics/4906-henry_okah_insists_jonathan_behind_bomb_attacks.html

I bet buhari is responsible for your inability to use your brain too
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by APL33: 5:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Funnicator:
The level of insecurity in Nigeria under the careless watch of General M. Buhari is disheartening.

And it is sad that the Great Yoruba nation, are siding with him to consolidate his hold on power and destruction of this nation.

Why would citizens attack military formations. Even burnt a military machinery?

Why would normal youths help cultist in fighting and driving away men of the Nigerian army?

Isn't the deployment of soldiers to hinder cult related violence a way of curbing insecurity in that region?
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by APL33: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Funnicator:
The Fulani & Yoruba alliance shall go down in history of Nigeria as the only civilian administration that lost Nigerians most to ethnic cleansing and other forms of insecurity.

Very foolish of u. But I didn't expect anything less. Na technology fault.
Which tribe is being cleansed and which is doing the cleansing. Last I heard there's been reports of conflict in many states.
I'd advice u to google the happenings in zamfara state.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by APL33: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2018
bellazz:
hnmmmm.... I think more details will crop in.... lemme just wait a bit... chase soldier away.. burn their vehicles... hnmmmm

Rightly thought of.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by babadem2much(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2018
This bloggers are arm chair journalists who sit aside and listens to hear say, the villagers were the first to attack the soldiers as the were going to Okundi from Boje community on patrol, the angry youth ambushed the soldiers and shot 2 with Dane guns because the refused them to attack the neighboring community they villagers earlier had problem with, they were killing themselves before soldiers were sent to restore normalcy in the area but now they turned against the soldiers. Injuring six, of the soldiers go back for retaliation now we go start to shout this and that blami the them, but the youths started. Mr Blogger I am in cross river state in Boki right now
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by babadem2much(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2018
APL33:

Why would citizens attack military formations. Even burnt a military machinery?

Why would normal youths help cultist in fighting and driving away men of the Nigerian army?

Isn't the deployment of soldiers to hinder cult related violence a way of curbing insecurity in that region?

APL33, you are right, this soldiers where deployed there to curb the insecurity in those villagers but the villagers turned against them because they hindered the rival village from attacking, and the same Nsadop Community was well protected by soldiers from 2010 to 2013 which was invaded by their angry neighbours but today they've turned against their rescuers
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:

the truth is bitter. answer his questions. can you starve someone you don't feed? how come the south east starved during the war?

Here we go again...i really underestimated the foolishness of some of you descendants of the fallen demon called Oduduwa.

Since you have decided to display your crass ignorance just like your dumb brother PearlStreet, let me oblige you dogs.

In a war situation characterized by air raids, how will people go to their farms to plant and till the soil? Farms were razed down by fighter planes and there was a constant migration of people from one part of the zone to another when it was perceived that the enemy was closing in. Who then will carry his farm on his head to leave the town?

Food items sold in the markets would be totally depleted and market trading activities stopped entirely.

Which trader would want to take wares to a market where there is danger of being attacked by the enemy soldiers and which farmer would want to go to the farm? That alone without an adequate provision of grain storage can be the major cause of starvation in a war scenario.

That's why I believe Nnanna's position that you omoluabeasts are really uneducated sophisticated mo.rons who think from the anus. Your brains have been replaced with gbegiri and ewedu that you can't even decipher normal phenomena which even an elementary school child can conjure.

That is why South Eastern states have and will always remain top in both WAEC and NECO exams for decades pushing you open defecation republicans to the doldrums even with the high number of unaccredited glorified tout assemblages you call universities in your brown-roof zone.

What a crying shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.