Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) (59562 Views)

Disturbing Picture Of Igbo Villagers Killed By Fulani Bandit / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / 10 Villagers Killed In Agasha, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by bembem93(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
But what was the community thinking?

help me ask them..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2018
skales67:

[s]Here we go again...i really underestimated the foolishness of some of you descendants of the fallen demon called Oduduwa.

Since you have decided to display your crass ignorance just like your dumb brother PearlStreet, let me oblige you dogs.[/s]

In a war situation characterized by air raids, how will people go to their farms to plant and till the soil? Farms were razed down by fighter planes and there was a constant migration of people from one part of the zone to another when it was perceived that the enemy was closing in. Who then will carry his farm on his head to leave the town?

Food items sold in the markets would be totally depleted and market trading activities stopped entirely.

Which trader would want to take wares to a market where there is danger of being attacked by the enemy soldiers and which farmer would want to go to the farm? That alone without an adequate provision of grain storage can be the major cause of starvation in a war scenario.

[s]That's why I believe Nnanna's position that you omoluabeasts are really uneducated sophisticated mo.rons who think from the anus. Your brains have been replaced with gbegiri and ewedu that you can't even decipher normal phenomena which even an elementary school child can conjure.
[/s]
[s]That is why South Eastern states have and will always remain top in both WAEC and NECO exams for decades pushing you open defecation republicans to the doldrums even with the high number of unaccredited glorified tout assemblages you call universities in your brown-roof zone.[/s]

What a crying shame!

I'll ignore the bulk of nonsense you wrote you wrote up there, they're the rantings of a frustrated idiot from a lineage of defeated slaves with no plans for the future.

If you couldn't produce food during war time? Why can't you produce food during peace time?

You claim to have Abakaliki rice but during Christmas, Igbos carry rice to the SE as if there's famine there. During the last tomato scarcity, Ohaneze said Buhari was targeting Igbos. Even you mentioned local pear as what you produce.

So, my friend shut up your mouth and remain grateful to those who feed you.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:

Mr akinpelu why are you as$licking these ibos if you are truly Yoruba!!!

oba of Lagos never apologised!!! Lagos APC did.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201504080793.html

btw the southeast needs us more than we need them. that's why they keep loading their buses on one way tickets down to the southwest to make a living!!!

have some pride if you are truly Yoruba and stop trying to convince those that envy you to like you!!!

you think ibos wouldn't have said worse things than what oba akiolu said if Lagos was in the south east?

wake up pls!!!

Bros #SAYNOTOTRIBALISM# and lets continue to live together in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2018
skales67:

Here we go again...i really underestimated the foolishness of some of you descendants of the fallen demon called Oduduwa.

Since you have decided to display your crass ignorance just like your dumb brother PearlStreet, let me oblige you dogs.

In a war situation characterized by air raids, how will people go to their farms to plant and till the soil? Farms were razed down by fighter planes and there was a constant migration of people from one part of the zone to another when it was perceived that the enemy was closing in. Who then will carry his farm on his head to leave the town?

Food items sold in the markets would be totally depleted and market trading activities stopped entirely.

Which trader would want to take wares to a market where there is danger of being attacked by the enemy soldiers and which farmer would want to go to the farm? That alone without an adequate provision of grain storage can be the major cause of starvation in a war scenario.

That's why I believe Nnanna's position that you omoluabeasts are really uneducated sophisticated mo.rons who think from the anus. Your brains have been replaced with gbegiri and ewedu that you can't even decipher normal phenomena which even an elementary school child can conjure.

That is why South Eastern states have and will always remain top in both WAEC and NECO exams for decades pushing you open defecation republicans to the doldrums even with the high number of unaccredited glorified tout assemblages you call universities in your brown-roof zone.

What a crying shame!
buhahahahaha @ farms razed down by fighter planes. you mean the FG was busy bombing farms? grin you are a clown

btw shove the waec fallacy up your as$ and stick to the topic.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
buhahahahaha @ farms razed down by fighter planes. you mean the FG was busy bombing farms? grin you are a clown

btw shove the waec fallacy up your as$ and stick to the topic.

Your folly is as massive as the Atlantic Ocean! Keep barking doggie!! Woof woof!!
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2018
PearlStreet:

[s]I'll ignore the bulk of nonsense you wrote you wrote up there, they're the rantings of a frustrated idiot from a lineage of defeated slaves with no plans for the future.

If you couldn't produce food during war time? Why can't you produce food during peace time?

You claim to have Abakaliki rice but during Christmas, Igbos carry rice to the SE as if there's famine there. During the last tomato scarcity, Ohaneze said Buhari was targeting Igbos. Even you mentioned local pear as what you produce.

So, my friend shut up your mouth and remain grateful to those who feed you.[/s]

BS! We all know who the gutless slaves are in this country. And by the way, Crops are not "produced"...they are grown! Foolish Illiterate!!
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:22am On Jun 15, 2018
skales67:

Your folly is as massive as the Atlantic Ocean! Keep barking doggie!! Woof woof!!
lol see who s talking about folly grin

you said the FG was bombing farms? grin you think any country has the resources to bomb farms that are meant to feed over 15m people at least? grin

if you are a wise man then I prefer to be foolish grin

woof woof!!! grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol see who s talking about folly grin

you said the FG was bombing farms? grin you think any country has the resources to bomb farms that are meant to feed over 15m people at least? grin

if you are a wise man then I prefer to be foolish grin

woof woof!!! grin

So when the so-called FG wanted to drop bombs in Biafra with their fighter planes flown by Russian Airforce mercenaries, the pilot assistant will say,"Oh look, that's a farm. It will feed over 15m people. Don't deploy bombs there." cheesy cheesy

Now I know you are really a mad man. grin grin

Keep barking doggy! grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2018
skales67:

So when the so-called FG wanted to drop bombs in Biafra with their fighter planes flown by Russian Airforce mercenaries, the pilot assistant will say,"Oh look, that's a farm. It will feed over 15m people. Don't deploy bombs there." cheesy cheesy

Now I know you are really a mad man. grin grin

Keep barking doggy! grin

lol you are the one that said the FG was bombing farms o grin so prove it!!!

so the FG will was expensive bombs just to destroy your yams and cassava farms? grin how more ridiculous can you sound?
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Jaideyone:

lol you are the one that said the FG was bombing farms o grin so prove it!!!

so the FG will was expensive bombs just to destroy your yams and cassava farms? grin how more ridiculous can you sound?

Continue wallowing in your insanity. I find it amusing. grin grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2018
skales67:

Continue wallowing in your insanity. I find it amusing. grin grin
if you had half a brain you would have known I wanted to type waste not was grin but then your skull is flat and empty. I'm not surprised grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by phantomBBT: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2018
N
Funnicator:
The level of insecurity in Nigeria under the careless watch of General M. Buhari is disheartening.

And it is sad that the Great Yoruba nation, are siding with him to consolidate his hold on power and destruction of this nation.
a fool u are.. Tribalist
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
if you had half a brain you would have known I wanted to type waste not was grin but then your skull is flat and empty. I'm not surprised grin

While your cone-shaped skull is waiting to be mined by your savage kinsmen. You probably won't be alive in the next 10 years. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.