Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) (67111 Views)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Please what is the full meaning of BMC?
I've seen people use it a lot here lately.
buhari media crew. Paid 30k to defend and hype buhari on social media. On Nl ngenekwenu,sarki,madridguy,buhariguy etc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by kaycito: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
noeloge82:
This is not d same woman who had a man lover with naked pics on the net

Issue is these click bait bloggers could have posted anyone's nude, they have mislead the public on this
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lollipop247:
Who else didn't bother to play the video?? undecided
Me too ma'am, I ain't got time for nonsense. Who has the nude pic then? undecided
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by miqos02(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by allanphash7(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
K
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by 1shortblackboy: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
not interested please undecided

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
buhari media crew. Paid 30k to defend and hype buhari on social media. On Nl ngenekwenu,sarki,madridguy,buhariguy etc
You forgot the stvpidest.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Kulas: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Whose picture is the naked lady then?, it's not same person with this woman. Who is the adulterous woman in the viral picture with the lover, that's the question begging for an answer. who is she?. The woman in this video is talking trash, who is the naked woman?

6 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by kev123(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abeg i no believe u joor....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by skales67(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Then who owns the nude picture I nearly finished my Vaseline on

Don't tell me you masturbated over that fat albino mass of flesh! It means you can masturbate over a pig! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by akinszz: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
OgaGist:
tongue

SEE HER UNCENSORED NUDE PHOTOS HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/nude-photos-biography-woman-packed-ford-jumped-mainland-bridge
see as d man grab dat bureast as if na mango e want suck. grin
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Butterflyleo: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bloggers are the bosses of the devil when it comes to lies.

The woman said her face / head was superimposed on the body of another woman aka Photoshop so as to push the story.

She said her friends and colleagues sent her the story and images and that she has lived in the UK for 13 yes and has 3 kids.

The only problem I had with the video and all she said was that despite living in the UK for 13 years her Yoruba accent is still very strong.

How can we yorubas live still go around pronouncing things like appointment as happointment and apology as hapology even even after 13yrs of exposure to daily proper pronunciation of such words? undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by luminouz(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kulas:
Whose picture is the naked lady then?, it's not same person with this woman. Who is the adulterous woman in the viral picture with the lover, that's the question begging for an answer. who is she?. The woman in this video is talking trash, who is the naked woman?
N what will knowing who she is,do for u eh??
Who made u judge n jury sef.... hyperventilating upandan!! undecided
Will u just let it rest
Face your own life and make it better!!!

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Buhari media organisation.They are buhari's social media supporters who are paid every month to defend buhari's battered image online.One of them is sarrki.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The woman said her face / head was superimposed on the body of another woman aka Photoshop so as to push the story.

She said her friends and colleagues sent her the story and images and that she has lived in the UK for 13 yes and has 3 kids.

The only problem I had with the video and all she said was that despite living in the UK for 13 years her Yoruba accent is still very strong.

How can we yorubas live still go around pronouncing things like appointment as happointment and apology as hapology even even after 13yrs of exposure to daily proper pronunciation of such words? undecided undecided
N what's so special about sounding like the British?? undecided
U need to watch Bollywood n Hollywood movies to see Indians doing their thing!!!
Be proud of your mother's tongue!!! Besides she didn't do too badly with her pronunciations,it's just her motherland accent that was a bit evident but hey!! At least she is real n it's her native accent!!!

I dumped a NL geh who wanted me,disturbed me and even chased me,just cuz she said her number one priority in a man is the ability to speak good English....I was dumbfounded....she clarified she would have ignored me if I hadn't spoken good English!! I stopped picking her calls/replying her chats from that day. Does good English speaking skills make me a good man?? Wakanda stewpid stuff is that undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Guestlander: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
ForeignAgent:
If there is any truth to all the stories circulating about this woman, then she should go back to the 3rd mainland bridge because she has unfinished business there.

Perhaps you can contact her and ask if you can complete the business for her. She can hire you as a foreign agent since she is away in the U.K

3 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by linearity: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
ForeignAgent:
If there is any truth to all the stories circulating about this woman, then she should go back to the 3rd mainland bridge because she has unfinished business there.

That is a different lady.

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by teacherbim(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Buy ME CAR

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by teacherbim(f): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Buy ME CAR
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by xreal: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
DIYhackers:
Will her speech help Nigeria win the world cup?

I wonder.

She should pray and solve whatever problem (s) she has.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biko this one looks different frm d lady dat jumped into d lagoon

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
hatedisplace:
this is not the picture of the person i saw on narialand. What is really going on?
if she's not the one she would have said something about the nudes ,she's only saying she's alive ,cos if no b she de d nude y people come de call her?

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Buhari Media Crew
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Toosure70: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Please what is the full meaning of BMC? I've seen people use it a lot here lately.
Buhari Media Crew.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
ForeignAgent:

4 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some nairalanders sounded like they were there when she had the affair, took the picture and then followed her to where she killed herself.

Those of you that rejoice when supposed bad things happen to others will always get your due reward.

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by fortune1968: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Then who owns the nude picture I nearly finished my Vaseline on
you may need to buy more Vaseline as you no get serious thing to do .

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Geofavor(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
I think it's hightime Nigerian bloggers had a regulatory body.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
British accent is not necessary
Butterflyleo:

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by villamba082(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
It is high time Nigeria Government creates law that will guide those online media and bloggers. Before any information or news will be posted, shared or broadcast, they must verify properly. Fake and unverified news will create more danger to our society and individuals that are involved in the news.
Just imagine how they have created fake news and information about this incident in which millions have shared and rebroadcast. Higher sanctions should be place on any individual or organization that promote such news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.