Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) (67107 Views)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Beremx(f): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
The lady who committed suicide is the fair nude lady. This lady's picture was mixed with the fair lady's picture causing confusion.
A suicide actually, DNA test and cheating actually took place with the fair lady.

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by sonnie10: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hearly her wa of yesterday hi heard the news

And she has lived for 13 years in UK.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Surelay: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
She said mixed up in pictures, I think she should select her own and let people know
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
luminouz:

N what's so special about sounding like the British?? undecided
U need to watch Bollywood n Hollywood movies to see Indians doing their thing!!!
Be proud of your mother's tongue!!! Besides she didn't do too badly with her pronunciations,it's just her motherland accent that was a bit evident but hey!! At least she is real n it's her native accent!!!

I dumped a NL geh who wanted me,disturbed me and even chased me,just cuz she said her number one priority in a man is the ability to speak good English....I was dumbfounded....she clarified she would have ignored me if I hadn't spoken good English!! I stopped picking her calls/replying her chats from that day. Does good English speaking skills make me a good man?? Wakanda stewpid stuff is that undecided

35 years out of the country and I still have my accent. I work very hard to maintain it and I'm very proud of that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by bamoski4real: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Then who owns the nude picture I nearly finished my Vaseline on

Abeg gimme link make I see that nude pishure. I don look for am tire embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Bigii(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Please what is the full meaning of BMC?
I've seen people use it a lot here lately.

Buhari Media Cow.

Sarrki & co
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Tonason: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The woman at the center of the Third Mainland Bridge sucuide saga has finally spoken about the story.

She made a video to narrate her lack of involvement in the whole episode.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYu9hNh8TfI

https://autojosh.com/third-mainland-bridge-suicide-story-the-woman-at-the-center-of-the-story-speaks-out-video/

My only concern in this whole saga is the WhatsApp conversation snapshot where one Toyin was discussing about buying a girl for 8.5M for rituals, the police should investigate this matter very very well.

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Tonason: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=bamoski4real post=68455441]

Abeg gimme link make I see that nude pishure. I don look for am tire embarassed[/

You go pay money?

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Adanne9110(f): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
why is she reading it from a paper,,,,we need the truth,,,pls attorneys step up,,,it's so suspicious
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Harrynight(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
This not they woman abeg, they're quite diff ppl, she not the nude woman abeg.... Why is dis one coming out to complicate issues here

6 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by bamoski4real: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Tonason post=68455760][/quote]

Put am 1st
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Bullhari007(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
her lack of involvement in the storyline , what of her nude pictures with that yellowbar demons
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by chronique(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Harrynight:
This not they woman abeg, they're quite diff ppl, she not the nude woman abeg.... Why is dis one coming out to complicate issues here

Exactly. Nobody knows this one. She should press control shift and park somewhere. She's not the lady in the pictures that we all saw.

4 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Beremx:
The lady who committed suicide is the fair nude lady. This lady's picture was mixed with the fair lady's picture causing confusion.
A suicide actually, DNA test and cheating actually took place with the fair lady.
will u keep shut. Speaking asif u were der. Low IQ rumour monger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

On that big disfigured shaped stomach

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by perryy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
They want to turn the case upside down. The liar talking here is 100% different from the one said to have committed suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by babeosisi: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked shocked
the person speaking is not the woman wearing white in the picture yesterday

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by wingmanII: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Finished your Vaseline on that worn-out body? Na wah!

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by ikorodureporta: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
So nobdy enta lagoon sef
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Guestlander: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:
British accent is not necessary

How well are the British living in Nigeria pronouncing Yoruba words?

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by petenweke: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
There's no smoke without fire...how did you get mixed up with the character who posted the pix? If you are indeed a responsible woman?
And the police should arrest who provided the materials to Nairaland at least for slander.
Too many twists and turns in the story.
So who is the yellow man with walking stick? It's the same man that is naked taking selfish with "you" obviously. ...
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by maxiuc(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
reminiscing:

On that big disfigured shaped stomach
it turns me on ����
grin cheesy grin
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
nwaChief007:
Who helped her write this speech she's reading like this?.."hi have lived in the UK"..this dia afonja H- factor ehh
grin
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by anytexy: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Please what is the full meaning of BMC?
I've seen people use it a lot here lately.
Buhari Media Crew. Thank me later
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by divinelove(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
d way she read d speech though, she must be an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Donald95(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

abeg link me to the pics. av searched all over the net for it
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by davades(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
DIYhackers:
Will her speech help Nigeria win the world cup?

Nope but will help get to semi final
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kulas:
Whose picture is the naked lady then?, it's not same person with this woman. Who is the adulterous woman in the viral picture with the lover, that's the question begging for an answer. who is she?. The woman in this video is talking trash, who is the naked woman?

Para wa oo cheesy
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Na so 2019 elections go be ke!
The more you see. . . The less you look! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.