Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) (67109 Views)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Tunagee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Then who owns the nude picture I nearly finished my Vaseline on

U dey craze o! grin

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Aldebaran(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:
this is not the same woman who was accused.

The woman who said she's alive on Instagram needs to do a live video to clear herself. This video is the footage of another woman who was alleged to have jumped into the lagoon

Heres the issue, 2 women both having 3kids where mixed up into the story, dis lady doing the video and afterwards the 2nd lady with a lover who also had 3kid whom we say her husband and kids.

Im beginning to think 2 stories where mixed into one. The lady with d children DNA issue is different from the lady shown with her lover. They are 2 separate people and stories. This 1st lady is fine since we've seen her vid bt toyin the one with the lover blackmail story based in Texas only posted on ig bt we are yet to know her realtime status cos she need to do a video also.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Very BAD you
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by duality(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Where are the pictures that went viral, we need the defferentiate them.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by yommen: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

I thought I had issues. Yours is chronic!

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Bellgal: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
ForeignAgent:
If there is any truth to all the stories circulating about this woman, then she should go back to the 3rd mainland bridge because she has unfinished business there.
Hahahahahhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by demobaba1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
luminouz:

N what's so special about sounding like the British?? undecided
U need to watch Bollywood n Hollywood movies to see Indians doing their thing!!!
Be proud of your mother's tongue!!! Besides she didn't do too badly with her pronunciations,it's just her motherland accent that was a bit evident but hey!! At least she is real n it's her native accent!!!

I dumped a NL geh who wanted me,disturbed me and even chased me,just cuz she said her number one priority in a man is the ability to speak good English....I was dumbfounded....she clarified she would have ignored me if I hadn't spoken good English!! I stopped picking her calls/replying her chats from that day. Does good English speaking skills make me a good man?? Wakanda stewpid stuff is that undecided
how u take meet her bros?
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Bellgal: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lollipop247:
Who else didn't bother to play the video?? undecided
I don't have mb to waste on irrelevant things. cool

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by davit: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hmmm. Anyone notices she read this from a script?
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
let sleeping dog lie.. enough of all these nonsense news...
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lollipop247:

Me. I don't care what has to be said in that video. cool
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by deebrain(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is not the woman...

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
FatGuy:
Please what is the full meaning of BMC?
I've seen people use it a lot here lately.

Buhari Media Cows Aka Zombies.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by madenigga(m): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2018
13 years in the uk English u no fit still speak undecided

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by FSU: 1:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Hear her Ngb-ati accent:

Hi ham (I am)
Helly hawas (early hours)
Lol

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by isalegan2: 3:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Lollipop247:

Ditto. This one is just an attention seeker. She looks nothing like Toyin the dress shop owner in Dallas.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by isalegan2: 3:35am On Jun 14, 2018
luminouz:

N what's so special about sounding like the British?? undecided
U need to watch Bollywood n Hollywood movies to see Indians doing their thing!!!
Be proud of your mother's tongue!!! Besides she didn't do too badly with her pronunciations,it's just her motherland accent that was a bit evident but hey!! At least she is real n it's her native accent!!!

I dumped a NL geh who wanted me,disturbed me and even chased me,just cuz she said her number one priority in a man is the ability to speak good English....I was dumbfounded....she clarified she would have ignored me if I hadn't spoken good English!! I stopped picking her calls/replying her chats from that day. Does good English speaking skills make me a good man?? Wakanda stewpid stuff is that undecided

Please sir, who's the "NL geh"? Pretty please! Just the first and last initials and in what section she sojourns. tongue
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by isalegan2: 3:39am On Jun 14, 2018
Tonason:

My only concern in this whole saga is the WhatsApp conversation snapshot where one Toyin was discussing about buying a girl for 8.5M for rituals, the police should investigate this matter very very well.

Where's the snapshot? This is the 2nd time I've heard of this? It is serious if true.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by NoToPile: 3:39am On Jun 14, 2018
She looks like the woman in the family photo circulating.

This is terrible, did they just lift her picture from the social media to tell another story?

Nawa ooo, I can't even imagine what she's going through.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 14, 2018
isalegan2:

Where's the snapshot? This is the 2nd time I've heard of this? It is serious if true.

people say fear women - but the people you really need to fear are these useless desperate animals called bloggers

they are a bunch of uncouth desperate liars sorely in need of regulation

they are playing the telephone game with real consequences

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by eyinjuege: 4:46am On Jun 14, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

The nude are not pictures of her. They are of another woman, fairer tham her who has also come out to say she is fine and doing well in Dallas.
Which means nobody knows the identity of who jumped and killed him or her self in the sea.
Nigerian bloggers are evil, and i believ its time to pass a correct social media bill to curb their excesses.

isalegan2:

Ditto. This one is just an attention seeker. She looks nothing like Toyin the dress shop owner in Dallas.
Shes not the woman who was naked, but her pictures were also circulated along with that woman's own. Someone on NL even opened a thread showing 2 of her pictures fully dressed, with one of a naked woman with her lover and another of the lover woman fully dressed with her family.
The lover woman has come out to say she is alive and kicking in Dallas tx, this one was obviously not the one naked but she also didn't jump.
So my main concern is who jumped?
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by eyinjuege: 4:58am On Jun 14, 2018
Beremx:
The lady who committed suicide is the fair nude lady. This lady's picture was mixed with the fair lady's picture causing confusion.
A suicide actually, DNA test and cheating actually took place with the fair lady.

But that one too has posted on Instagram or something that she is alive and kicking in Dallas . That she shall not die. I read that on a thread here.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by luminouz(m): 5:02am On Jun 14, 2018
isalegan2:

Please sir, who's the "NL geh"? Pretty please! Just the first and last initials and in what section she sojourns. tongue
Lol.....
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by luminouz(m): 5:03am On Jun 14, 2018
demobaba1:

how u take meet her bros?
On NL bro....
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by san316(m): 5:10am On Jun 14, 2018
13 years in UK and the H factor is rife. Oga ooo
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Bloggers should be made to register their company with verifiable board of directors. And the register company must be the domain name. Also two level 15 officer with the civil servant or the equivalent in the private sector as a guarantor. These guarantors must have landed property worth atleast N80million. And they must be verified. So if any blogger post unverified news the guarantors can lose their property or sent to jail. Maybe then they will think twice before posting false news and mongering rumors.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by mamajaz(f): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2018
eyinjuege:

The nude are not pictures of her. They are of another woman, fairer tham her who has also come out to say she is fine and doing well in Dallas.
Which means nobody knows the identity of who jumped and killed him or her self in the sea.
Nigerian bloggers are evil, and i believ its time to pass a correct social media bill to curb their excesses.

Shes not the woman who was naked, but her pictures were also circulated along with that woman's own. Someone on NL even opened a thread showing 2 of her pictures fully dressed, with one of a naked woman with her lover and another of the lover woman fully dressed with her family.
The lover woman has come out to say she is alive and kicking in Dallas tx, this one was obviously not the one naked but she also didn't jump.
So my main concern is who jumped?
That ford that was parked before the jumping jumping we were told was fully registered nah. Who owns it, was it the owner that drove it, if not he/she should know who drove it then. The jumper doesn't look so mysterious to me joorrr. The stewpid bloggers are just longing things for us.
Re: Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) by eyinjuege: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2018
mamajaz:

That ford that was parked before the jumping jumping we were told was fully registered nah. Who owns it, was it the owner that drove it, if not he/she should know who drove it then. The jumper doesn't look so mysterious to me joorrr. The stewpid bloggers are just longing things for us.

Most bloggers are wicked. Imagine when someone corrected one on a thread about this case where he posted 2 of this woman's pics and then that of Toyin naked , and of her with her family. Someone pointed out that these 2 women are not the same, but the stupid blogger shut him down, and said whether it's the same woman or not, it's a true story as though he was there when things were going down. No thoughts at all for the innocent lives he has helped destroy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.